All About AeO

• Thread starter DeletedUser36358
  • Start date

DeletedUser

No.. I'm sick of defending our win in Nicaea to bad losers, don't want to talk about it ever again. Sinope is the world we are in now.....
the ball is in your court..

This sounds like whining . Plain and simple. The only thing right about this - is that AeO and you are playing in Sinope. AeO are currently doing well. You are not . You are spending too much time on the externals. They are not.

The ball is not in their court..... as Haraxvati says - He doesn't care !

DeletedUser40223

This sounds like whining . Plain and simple. The only thing right about this - is that AeO and you are playing in Sinope. AeO are currently doing well. You are not . You are spending too much time on the externals. They are not.

The ball is not in their court..... as Haraxvati says - He doesn't care !

Oh he does.. Or he wouldn't discredit the last win we had. Or PM me taking the Michael about losing cities.. A+O are having a love in with everyone including your guys so of course they are doing well. Lets see them drop all their academies so they are down to just fighters instead of a lot of targets to choose from, drop all their pacts and actually start fighting against the strong alliances (like we do). See how good they are then..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33633

Oh what? he said c##t in a pm whoopee do!
What do you think you're going to accomplish playing the arsehole role on these forums?
Instead of making a bee line up to the north east make your bed back down here and we'll play some,
You've been playing with recruits up till now nobody sees you as a threat unfortunately :)
As far as your external link goes...boring, you probe away at someone via pm for long enough they end up snapping and slapping you on ignore, problem solved.
Now move along pup you're irrelevant.

DeletedUser

I gave up on this discussion and was hoping Brian will drop it too. But as he obviously has no intention to do so and me having nothing to new to add, I can only copy/paste my own post from the other thread and close the case in a way I opened it. Here it goes:

Good people of Sinope, let me introduce you to Brir. A lil story...

World is Nicaea. Im playing for Toon alliance. We start from O42 as a northern rim alliance and fairly fast descending to south. We kill some of opponents, others merging into us, mostly small unsuccesfull alliances, with 2 or 3 good players. Among them an alliance with a latin name, with Brir as a founder and 2 more solid players there. Didnt know much about those guys, they was just one more group merged into us at their own request. Soon, as we get too strong all remaining alliances declared a war to us. We won that war versus entire server. In process we called members of small merged alliances to join/help us in battle, Brir and his buddies as well. They refused. We didnt care much, planed to use them for WW build up, we found no other use for them. As 6 months remained to WW era with Toon alliance alone at the top, people start to get bored, many left the server, others simming. So we decided to have a pact with one of the remaining opponents in other to get us closer to the biggest opponent. Brir and few others protested so we dumped that deal not wanting argues and . Brir, who in meanwhile started a brand new alliance, but in pact with us (not sure why we tolerated that, guess we didnt care about him), started a mass massaging to our players, spreading some retarded stories, very similar to those he started to spread here. One single day before WW era, he merged with very enemy alliance he protested for that pact deal I mentioned before. They found new alliance, The Independent, at that point 9th in overall fighting ranking, but second in overal points. Simmers right, no question about. Of course, without few biggest accounts which left us during boring months of Nicaea and with general membership semi-active, they managed to transfer resources from spot A to spot B and build WW before us.

So, thats the story about Brir's crown and Brir's personality as well. Thought you should know.

And let me state one more thing - I dont even blame him. He is what he is, he cant help it. I blame myself and other founders for not caring too much and I blame Innogames for leting this kind of take place. Its a serious flaw in rules, alliance with no victory, players who ran away from fighting and without single war von can send more resources in a limited time frame and be a victor. Not in my book.

From time to time I still receive msgs from Independent players stating they didnt know whats going on and that they are aware they didnt deserve to win. Not from Brir, of course, he doesnt have that kind of personal integrity.

DeletedUser33633

I gave up on this discussion and was hoping Brian will drop it too. But as he obviously has no intention to do so and me having nothing to new to add, I can only copy/paste my own post from the other thread and close the case in a way I opened it. Here it goes:

Good people of Sinope, let me introduce you to Brir. A lil story...

World is Nicaea. Im playing for Toon alliance. We start from O42 as a northern rim alliance and fairly fast descending to south. We kill some of opponents, others merging into us, mostly small unsuccesfull alliances, with 2 or 3 good players. Among them an alliance with a latin name, with Brir as a founder and 2 more solid players there. Didnt know much about those guys, they was just one more group merged into us at their own request. Soon, as we get too strong all remaining alliances declared a war to us. We won that war versus entire server. In process we called members of small merged alliances to join/help us in battle, Brir and his buddies as well. They refused. We didnt care much, planed to use them for WW build up, we found no other use for them. As 6 months remained to WW era with Toon alliance alone at the top, people start to get bored, many left the server, others simming. So we decided to have a pact with one of the remaining opponents in other to get us closer to the biggest opponent. Brir and few others protested so we dumped that deal not wanting argues and . Brir, who in meanwhile started a brand new alliance, but in pact with us (not sure why we tolerated that, guess we didnt care about him), started a mass massaging to our players, spreading some retarded stories, very similar to those he started to spread here. One single day before WW era, he merged with very enemy alliance he protested for that pact deal I mentioned before. They found new alliance, The Independent, at that point 9th in overall fighting ranking, but second in overal points. Simmers right, no question about. Of course, without few biggest accounts which left us during boring months of Nicaea and with general membership semi-active, they managed to transfer resources from spot A to spot B and build WW before us.

So, thats the story about Brir's crown and Brir's personality as well. Thought you should know.

And let me state one more thing - I dont even blame him. He is what he is, he cant help it. I blame myself and other founders for not caring too much and I blame Innogames for leting this kind of take place. Its a serious flaw in rules, alliance with no victory, players who ran away from fighting and without single war von can send more resources in a limited time frame and be a victor. Not in my book.

From time to time I still receive msgs from Independent players stating they didnt know whats going on and that they are aware they didnt deserve to win. Not from Brir, of course, he doesnt have that kind of personal integrity.

Hara, you slate brir so much yet you run right to this day under someone that is at minimum twice as bad!
I'll not side in with brir as things went sour between he and i when he made his bed with nzgod but i find it amusing how you can run him down when you are stood shoulder to shoulder at aeo with a guy that wanted to talk his way to the wonders and went missing every time there was work to be done,
You want to talk about switching and backstabbing you dont have to look far, blaze was plotting to run nzgod into the dirt from day dot....aint that right blaze!

DeletedUser

Hara, you slate brir so much yet you run right to this day under someone that is at minimum twice as bad!
I'll not side in with brir as things went sour between he and i when he made his bed with nzgod but i find it amusing how you can run him down when you are stood shoulder to shoulder at aeo with a guy that wanted to talk his way to the wonders and went missing every time there was work to be done,
You want to talk about switching and backstabbing you dont have to look far, blaze was plotting to run nzgod into the dirt from day dot....aint that right blaze!

If you remember, when you had argue with Brir about NZ Faiz and myself stood on Brir's side in order to save NZs head and leave him in the game, after that defeat from us. Obviously, you were right and we were wrong, I have no problem in admiting that, but notice please that we were saving NZ, so I think there are no arguments in claim that Blaze backstabbed NZ. Just the opposite, NZ was one who dissolved pact with us when we became too strong nad attacked us aligned with rest of the server.
But maybe it is too much Nicaea info for this world...just replying you, that was ages ago...

DeletedUser33633

If you remember, when you had argue with Brir about NZ Faiz and myself stood on Brir's side in order to save NZs head and leave him in the game, after that defeat from us. Obviously, you were right and we were wrong, I have no problem in admiting that, but notice please that we were saving NZ, so I think there are no arguments in claim that Blaze backstabbed NZ. Just the opposite, NZ was one who dissolved pact with us when we became too strong nad attacked us aligned with rest of the server.
But maybe it is too much Nicaea info for this world...just replying you, that was ages ago...

Mate blaze was plotting against nzgod long before there were any movements in the brir department, he had ''someone'' copy/pasting nz's every move before we even merged, you wouldn't believe half of it, i didn't..until i saw the skypes.
Anyway as you say it's long gone im glad i never hung around to follow through with that bs, nice to hear from you again (say hi to plo for me to i know he's a good guy).

DeletedUser

Mate blaze was plotting against nzgod long before there were any movements in the brir department, he had ''someone'' copy/pasting nz's every move before we even merged, you wouldn't believe half of it, i didn't..until i saw the skypes.
Anyway as you say it's long gone im glad i never hung around to follow through with that bs, nice to hear from you again (say hi to plo for me to i know he's a good guy).

Bud, they had spies, we had spies...business as usual.

DeletedUser40223

You guys took NZ and his best players to Toons, rest went to Toon academies then you kicked him out after less than one day. I always got along with NZ even when we were fighting against TGO and thought he got a raw deal from Toons. So I invited him to join my 1 man alliance so that made 2 of us. There was no plot against Toons.

My tipping point came shortly after several cities that I'd cleared got snapped up by your guys even though we shared reservations and the cocky attitude I got from you, Blaze and Frish when I complained about it. Then you stitched up Pure Death (Love and Death at that time) and I began to wonder how long before I was next, you already were having me over with the reserved cities. The actual last straw came when I spoke to Blaze about merging with Spartans and Old Republic and he was happy for me to do that as in his words "It would clear up the red dots close to home" so I did and guess what? It did clear up the red dots, all parties agreed to Toons being friends, I made that abundantly clear as part of the merge, if they hadn't agreed it wouldn't have happened. Then you attacked us and started calling me a traitor. That sealed your fate.

You lied, tricked, coerced players and broke every word ever given so is it any wonder you got some of your own medicine back? Only I was upfront. I told you if you didn't stop the attacks we would hit back and you continued. So I kept my word.

Now please. Enough of Nicaea.. This is Sinope..

DeletedUser32731

lemmein, your still a confused person.. say hi to your grepo GF kat for me..

Mods should really close this tab.

DeletedUser33633

lemmein, your still a confused person.. say hi to your grepo GF kat for me..

Mods should really close this tab.

Yes close it to save your blushes blaze, you're a nasty piece of work you really are there's no confusion about that.
Really happy here to find out brir did a number on you, no less than you deserve.

DeletedUser48572

Oh what? he said c##t in a pm whoopee do!
What do you think you're going to accomplish playing the arsehole role on these forums?
Instead of making a bee line up to the north east make your bed back down here and we'll play some,
You've been playing with recruits up till now nobody sees you as a threat unfortunately :)
As far as your external link goes...boring, you probe away at someone via pm for long enough they end up snapping and slapping you on ignore, problem solved.
Now move along pup you're irrelevant.

I started this server two weeks ago and you and your other clown teammates have spelled me over 100 times for a player that has less than 10k points. Control yourself, judging by your tactics i'm still playing with recruits lol.

Just stop acting like you're some nice guy with a voice of reason because you are obviously not. That's all.

Faking the funk.

Added: I'm not playing any role in this server's forums. Just really a bystander until i see i can say something funny. Was just funny seeing you act like Mr. Rodgers a few pages back is all.

DeletedUser32731

Yes close it to save your blushes blaze, you're a nasty piece of work you really are there's no confusion about that.
Really happy here to find out brir did a number on you, no less than you deserve.

L M A OO! this tab is the most active for some reason! ya'll make me famous, ty :D you ghosted and warned enemy about it when you left cause NZ joined brir haha, u run and run from a fight, why you playing this game for? maybe to send tmax msg like that so he can be entertained and for externals or even donate money to inno.. i wish you were closer to me :))) btw, read back, i doubt a player in Nicaea could ever do a "number" on me :p all monsters were in my team :)))

For brir, lem and the other haters :D L M A OOO!
keep-calm-because-haters-make-me-famous-3.png

DeletedUser33633

L M A OO! this tab is the most active for some reason! ya'll make me famous, ty :D you ghosted and warned enemy about it when you left cause NZ joined brir haha, u run and run from a fight, why you playing this game for? maybe to send tmax msg like that so he can be entertained and for externals or even donate money to inno.. i wish you were closer to me :))) btw, read back, i doubt a player in Nicaea could ever do a "number" on me :p all monsters were in my team :)))

For brir, lem and the other haters :D L M A OOO!
keep-calm-because-haters-make-me-famous-3.png

Why mention this t whatever hes called blaze?
He is nothing more than an attention seeker thats been hiding behind other ppls defenses, this is his claim to fame because nobody gives a toss about him tbh lol, we have a recruit wing with new players that are using him for practise as i said before he is completely irrelevant.

As for you, not so, you have already done on this world what you did on nica, merge every alliance you can possibly merge on the server with promises of a crown using your 1 in 1 out method with the wonders and for now everything is cozy,
Once the small alliances have been consumed and the world sees some serious wars you will be around to dictate what you expect to happen....and then you'll mysteriously go missing when it's time to launch aint that right blaze, ''oh wheres blaze gone''?? ''dont worry he'll turn up when we're finished'' countless times blaze huh.
When the time comes to goto war with your buddy nzgod you go missing again!!! we predicted that before it even happened and you came good.
Respect to hara for trying to cover your but the fact is you're scum and we both know it, kat aka amethyst68 has ample skype conversations recorded to back that up, you used her to do your dirty work and it all came back to haunt you didnt it blaze, im so glad.
Here? Im just not bothered what happens im just here to pass some time but be assured if you come within a stones throw im going for your throat blaze :) and we both know my pocketsare just as deep as yours (SW)
Have a nice day mr coalition deserter.

DeletedUser48572

Lol, you're a total clown lol

1) What do you care what Blaze has done in this server, you have 28k total BP you're not even fighting anyone. You're just as irrelevant as i am hahahahaha.

2) You have skype recordings saved lol

3) You didn't even win in "NIca", and you aint going for anyones throat.

4) If no one cared about me in this game then they wouldn't have sent me any defense, make some sense at least, and it was you that was attacking, that flipped out because i was pretending i was going to snipe you when my harbor was nice and packed lol hahaha. 5 pages of me saying "omg please, please leave me alone" "can i please just be left alone" hahahahhahaha lol while i had more than enough just sitting back watching you respond in the same manner you are doing here. Was very funny/amusing hahahah. Then the best part was when you saw the HC your noob crew posted and you flip out lol.

Too funny.

DeletedUser33633

It sure looks like i've got a fan, borderline obsession infact, is this what the kids call trolling these days?
I have never known anyone so determined to get my attention having been ignored for so long it's rather peculiar i have to say.
Maybe i should humour him with a response......hmmm ok here goes....

Dear tmax,
Im aware that you're receiving some unwanted spells at this time and that you clearly want to get recognized and/or respected but really, honestly, i have no time for you, the only reason i even know that you exist is because you keep chipping away like my 2 nephews pestering me for candy :)
I had hoped you could process this the first time around via pm but clearly not, whether you are an old aquaintance running under a different name or just a lonely guy with no life just looking for aggro i know not and i care not, but i wish you all the best in whatever you do but really now, move along there is nothing we have to discuss i would rather stick a fork in my eye, good day :rolleyes:

Back on topic!
---------------

Aeo...

@blaze, im not here for you, i never knew you were even playing this world when i jumped on and i really dont have no plans to come looking for you either that would be selfish, my time is better spent helping my alliance,
But i wont say no to a 1 on 1 scrim with you if it comes to it lol!
Game on.