All About AeO

• Thread starter DeletedUser36358
  • Start date

DeletedUser

They did it again

Yes they did, but the question is how long can they keep it going. Ki-Borg; Frishkovina; Haraxvati etc... they are sailing in uncharted waters now. It will only take one serious error of leadership to bring about a disaster. As for I'm Blaze, I know him well. He has sent some of the funniest mass mails in the game, the guy always makes me laugh... but Blazey always keeps one eye on the main chance. Trust him at your peril ;)

DeletedUser48572

It sure looks like i've got a fan, borderline obsession infact, is this what the kids call trolling these days?
I have never known anyone so determined to get my attention having been ignored for so long it's rather peculiar i have to say.
Maybe i should humour him with a response......hmmm ok here goes....

Dear tmax,
Im aware that you're receiving some unwanted spells at this time and that you clearly want to get recognized and/or respected but really, honestly, i have no time for you, the only reason i even know that you exist is because you keep chipping away like my 2 nephews pestering me for candy :)
I had hoped you could process this the first time around via pm but clearly not, whether you are an old aquaintance running under a different name or just a lonely guy with no life just looking for aggro i know not and i care not, but i wish you all the best in whatever you do but really now, move along there is nothing we have to discuss i would rather stick a fork in my eye, good day :rolleyes:

Back on topic!
---------------

Aeo...

@blaze, im not here for you, i never knew you were even playing this world when i jumped on and i really dont have no plans to come looking for you either that would be selfish, my time is better spent helping my alliance,
But i wont say no to a 1 on 1 scrim with you if it comes to it lol!
Game on.

Nope,

Problem is you send me a rude response to your own stupidity and never give me a chance to respond in game. So if you can dish it then be able to take it.

I've sent plenty of rudeness in my day, and i've gotten plenty back but usually by good players. Not by clowns with 28k BP acting like they are doing something special cuz they hold some "recordings from skype" about a player (Blaze), like he gives two flying birds. LIke anyone in this server gives two flying birds about it.

The topic was AeO not NIca or whatever server you ghosted in, even Brir said to get back on track. So get back on track by running your olympic games and pretending you are taking over the world in your tiny bird brain little grasshopper.

We all play a part in every server, no one is irrelevant.

Clown.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22217

Thanks to AeO, it was great experience and I had great fun.
I will tell you a secret, AeO has some of the nicest grepo girls. Maybe this is what made me feel like home here.

Sorry I had to go, but I had to go lol.
Reasons? Tired, too many emotions, not so good emotions lately, principles, feeling its all wrong...however If I had stayed i wouldn't be with the same warm feelings I have now, so it was the best time to leave and remember the good.
I loved you all and still love, but it kind of felt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTRnQ4sMdpc

All the best!

DeletedUser48572

lemmein smelled blaze's fart and now he thinks he's important...relevant as he calls it.

DeletedUser48572

lost in blaze's presence...now he's somebody in Grepo...awesome.

DeletedUser48572

Anyone new to grepo just know if you lose in a server that has Blaze in it..or anyone else that still plays..... and are able to ghost before any fighting takes place you can be just as awesome as lemmein....then you can go to en 1k and talk about en 21 and remember how cool you were when you lost.

Clown lol

DeletedUser33633

Nope,

Problem is you send me a rude response to your own stupidity and never give me a chance to respond in game. So if you can dish it then be able to take it.

I've sent plenty of rudeness in my day, and i've gotten plenty back but usually by good players. Not by clowns with 28k BP acting like they are doing something special cuz they hold some "recordings from skype" about a player (Blaze), like he gives two flying birds. LIke anyone in this server gives two flying birds about it.

The topic was AeO not NIca or whatever server you ghosted in, even Brir said to get back on track. So get back on track by running your olympic games and pretending you are taking over the world in your tiny bird brain little grasshopper.

We all play a part in every server, no one is irrelevant.

Clown.

You fool, all you have done from the day you entered this world is send annoying messages to surrounding players to get attention and troll my a##e off because im the only one that has humoured you,
I agree you must have had your fair share of trashtalk because you just dont let up even when there is nothing left to be said do you.....
Please understand, i nor anyone i know has any interest in you or anything you have to say, we are done talking, you are boring, move along and have fun running your mouth and then messaging every alliance on the server for help,
Yes thats right its no secret what you've been up to on sinope, weak, you should team up with blaze you would make a great double act.
No more to be said to you, you were ignored for a reason, and now you will be ignored here from this moment forward.....because you are irrelevant :)

DeletedUser48572

You fool, all you have done from the day you entered this world is send annoying messages to surrounding players to get attention and troll my a##e off because im the only one that has humoured you,
I agree you must have had your fair share of trashtalk because you just dont let up even when there is nothing left to be said do you.....
Please understand, i nor anyone i know has any interest in you or anything you have to say, we are done talking, you are boring, move along and have fun running your mouth and then messaging every alliance on the server for help,
Yes thats right its no secret what you've been up to on sinope, weak, you should team up with blaze you would make a great double act.
No more to be said to you, you were ignored for a reason, and now you will be ignored here from this moment forward.....because you are irrelevant :)

I'm not up to anything in Sinope, i messaged a couple of old friends and they helped that was it. I'm not denying it.

All i ever messaged your teammates were to leave me alone and that i will give them my cities down here once i'm settled up north. Instead they all decide to attack me including your bird brain self. I never messaged any alliances. You truly are a confused person. 500 birms is not a stack by the way.

You ignored me after you flip out on me because you couldn't take my city. I said it once and i'll say it again if you can dish it then have the balls to take it. Who sends a stupid message and then blocks. Total PMS moment.

You can post whatever i have sent to any of your teammates what i have sent, none of it was annoying.

Added: Clown.

DeletedUser48572

and no there is no let up...i asked for peace ...was plain and simple..let me move...to be closer to the action in this server.......and i will give you my cities in your ocean...that was it.

.....i will make sure you don't sleep the rest of the server once i get my cities up...and tell your clown teammates to keep spelling me it's really working.

Added: Don't believe me..just watch..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPf0YbXqDm0

DeletedUser33633

I'm not up to anything in Sinope, i messaged a couple of old friends and they helped that was it. I'm not denying it.

All i ever messaged your teammates were to leave me alone and that i will give them my cities down here once i'm settled up north. Instead they all decide to attack me including your bird brain self. I never messaged any alliances. You truly are a confused person. 500 birms is not a stack by the way.

You ignored me after you flip out on me because you couldn't take my city. I said it once and i'll say it again if you can dish it then have the balls to take it. Who sends a stupid message and then blocks. Total PMS moment.

You can post whatever i have sent to any of your teammates what i have sent, none of it was annoying.

Funny that, i don't ever remember sending a cs at any of your cities, zero attempt here.
You've been attention seeking from day dot , which bring to my attention your previous jibes about my bps, only 4 days more than you on this world, more than treble the bps, 5 times the size, we can see who the clown is.
Im now forced to sit back and do nothing at all until you get your a##e into gear, cmon give me some morale to aim at because you still...to this day are irrelevant :)

DeletedUser48572

Funny that, i don't ever remember sending a cs at any of your cities, zero attempt here.
You've been attention seeking from day dot , which bring to my attention your previous jibes about my bps, only 4 days more than you on this world, more than treble the bps, 5 times the size, we can see who the clown is.
Im now forced to sit back and do nothing at all until you get your a##e into gear, cmon give me some morale to aim at because you still...to this day are irrelevant :)

Well i hadn't noticed you only joined one week before me..so that's a good point there..but how you managed to grow at 1k per day the first week of playing......geez...Goldilocks

lemming
http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=en81&pn=lemmein&rt=overview

normal
http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=en81&pn=tmaxpower&rt=overview

DeletedUser33633

Well i hadn't noticed you only joined one week before me..so that's a good point there..but how you managed to grow at 1k per day the first week of playing......geez...Goldilocks

lemming
http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=en81&pn=lemmein&rt=overview

normal
http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=en81&pn=tmaxpower&rt=overview

Treble the bps, nearly 5 times the player points and you're still chirping away.....has the penny not dropped?
Now i will sit back do nothing and wait, quit chirping away behind your morale shield and get some cities you clown im getting bored waiting.

DeletedUser33633

Omg man can i get my style back?

"clown".

Swagger Jacker.

Ahhh poor tampaxpower didn't get a response on the Aeo leadership thread so he came back here to do what he does best....talk s####e,
You've been exposed son, nobody wants to talk to you, i'll say my goodbyes now seeing as you have nothing of value to add :)

Back on topic:-

Aeo

Did someone say coalition?

Another one?

How long until it goes bad this time round ? :cool:

DeletedUser48572

Ahhh poor tampaxpower didn't get a response on the Aeo leadership thread so he came back here to do what he does best....talk s####e,
You've been exposed son, nobody wants to talk to you, i'll say my goodbyes now seeing as you have nothing of value to add :)

Back on topic:-

Aeo

Did someone say coalition?

Another one?

How long until it goes bad this time round ? :cool:

Back to riding Brir's win to talk about this Blaze guy...

I only expose myself in front of your girls mouth.

and stop opening your jaw everytime i see you..you're not next fool...relax.

DeletedUser48572

to anyone that follows Lemmings,

bring your pretty little self here and join a real alliance.

DeletedUser48572

you have 200 players under your command and you can't take one player......you are garbage .

Instead you tell ppl im a refugee when you have never had me under revolt..then throw a month long spell party..you are total garbage no wonder AeO wouldn't accept you in their alliance

get off my face..don't need no has been loser messin in my corner

DeletedUser47953

Is this infighting? Go for it, kill each other... I double dog dare you!

Happy Hunting! :pro:

DeletedUser33633

Lol this tampaxpower guy is beyond a joke, i don't think i have have met anyone with so much meaningless trashtalk, he's even resorting to lies now, i really hope he's just a teenager going through puberty because if he is actually an adult.....im thinking straight jacket and rocking chair material :eek:

Dear tampaxpower,
Maybe your memory is failing you, i have revolted you, it was what started your repeated childish jibes in the first place, that was my one and only attack and as you were quick to point out morale was my only hurdle :)

As far as contacting everyone and telling them you are a refugee, no, sorry but again you lie, i have not contacted anyone on this world regarding you, that wouldn't make any sense seeing as i have seen you as irrelevant from the day your sry a##e entered this world to this very day, but seeing as you're on the subject you are actually a refugee let's not be mistaken (D)

Reading back through all your comments here and noticing your rather hilarious fetish with the word clown, i think i've come to the conclusion that that is precisely what you are, a clown.

Moving on, no i don't have 200 players under my command what on earth are you blabbering on about?
The spell party is like a daily check in thread for anyone who thinks your an idiot and you've had quite alot of responses right?
Finally, joining AeO, are you kidding me? That's the funniest thing i've seen all day, not happening son im batting for the other side whatever that side turns out to be :)

Now get building son and stop trashing this thread up it's for AeO and anyone linked with them current (or past lol), you don't fit into that category despite me being the only person actually responding to anything you post lol.

Now get to bed!