All about points

DeletedUser

I read a lot about Paragon, SM, Enigma ... and points per player etc pp.
I also was accused of Defiance members to be inactive ( specially Tagged).

Well now it is Saturday night and i have nothing else to do ( sad, i know), so i compared the size of certain players to their attack/defense points.
I got some surprising results.
So, if you put the attack and defense points in a relation to the pure points of a player,
1. Big O would have a number of 1.169
2. The second biggest player jdeoro would have 3.525 ( ...cough cough)
3. JM would have 1.280
4. Next in line of the biggest players would be PablitoZX with 1.802
5. would be sasacurcic with a quote of: 1.291

Defiance top player have quotes of:
Shado99: 2.408
Stavo: 3.004
tudorgb: 4.8 (!!!!)
and last but not least TAGGED with: 2.366

I myself would have a quote of 1.724

So before anybody talks bull, better check your own numbers first!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29371

so basically on each 1 POINT Orestes has 1,169 BP ?? and so on and on ?

Nvm i guess its the opposite as per 1 BP Orestes has 1,169 points :p

DeletedUser32565

ye AL, looks like its the LOWER the score the better, not a bad way of looking at things tbh,

DeletedUser29371

ye AL, looks like its the LOWER the score the better, not a bad way of looking at things tbh,

Im not sure if its a good way to look on those things though...

you can give POINTS away, but you can not deduct BP... so for example i can gimp my statistics by giving away 3 cities then boast :p

DeletedUser

Im not sure if its a good way to look on those things though...

you can give POINTS away, but you can not deduct BP... so for example i can gimp my statistics by giving away 3 cities then boast :p

That is both correct:
The lower points are the better
and yes, like JM, he has very high defense points, but still a great quote.
But, if you would give cities away without fighting for them, the battle points would not grow, only the total points would get lower.

It shows any kind of war activity in comparison to the total points.
So a big player with a low quote can be def. as highly dangerous!

High rate: Sim city player, ghost town conqueror and G.. ( the word that can not be used) user!

DeletedUser

so this puts me at .934? or 1.07? Does this mean i'm a better player than all other listed here?

DeletedUser

Colegio uses less gold than any of Paragon's top players and rarely rushes troop production, yet he's a top fighter. He gets my vote. He's efficient and smart with his resources.

DeletedUser29371

That is both correct:
The lower points are the better
and yes, like JM, he has very high defense points, but still a great quote.
But, if you would give cities away without fighting for them, the battle points would not grow, only the total points would get lower.

It shows any kind of war activity in comparison to the total points.
So a big player with a low quote can be def. as highly dangerous!

High rate: Sim city player, ghost town conqueror and G.. ( the word that can not be used) user!

Yes all true however this numbers and the way its being calculated PROMOTES players who are highly offensive and take less cities. Basically to top these ranking the best thing is to stay around 14-18 cities and pump them offensive 14/18 offensive or 12/16 then rotate and assault noobs all within decent range to gather BP = top spot by the calculation, meanwhile nuke down cities as much as possible.

Never conquer though, true at some point you might be better off with conquering another city to improve your firepower and make larger rotations, but considering the state of olympia to top those ranking with Orestes on VM slacking 18 cities would suffice with some dedication!

DeletedUser

hehehe, thats right.
but hey, as i said, it was weekend i and i had nothing else to do.. :rolleyes: