The Worst Alliance:
The Most Overrated Player:
The Most Underrated Player:
The Most Underrated Alliance:

Lunatekhh

Hoplite
Cool. ill bite! From my experience only:

The Dangerous Player:
On paper, Pyro Freak. In experience, havn't fought any of the core players yet. and no one's really impressed me near the outer regions

The Best Attacker:
Pfft. no one has impressed me. I'll have to take someone from my own alliance for this.

The Best Defender:

Eagles221 of Heroes Too. Excellent defender. Really made me work to get his cap.

The Best Fighter:

Again. it'll have to be someone from my own alliance. To choose from outside i'd say EliteTitan. His 338 harpy nuke at Lefkandi still gives me nightmares XD

The Worst Player:

Lol. I'll Pass on this one.

The Best Alliance:

Since i obviously shouldnt be taking my own alliance name. I'd go for JFL. I'll give them a tick on all fronts.

The Worst Alliance:

Again. I'll pass.

The Most Overrated Player:

hmm. i'd say Achillos. Fighter rank 111, player rank 2. Taking his city was FAR easier than he should have allowed.

king pit-bull maybe.. honestly though i think its mostly his alliance saving him everytime which makes his so..

Buccaneers maybe. Looked like a fighting alliance last time i'd checked.

DeletedUser56677

The Best Attacker:
Pfft. no one has impressed me. I'll have to take someone from my own alliance for this.

how do you want anyone to impress you when you're in an irrelevant rim deserted ocean?

DeletedUser56677

and who has impressed you, then, Lord Waingro from A Very Important Ocean?

tell us some stories of your land...
My alliance impressed me when we smashed your irrelevant rim alliance when you tried to steal the temple we cleared on your ocean.

Rychemaster

Hoplite
oooh... touchy much...

did somebody rub you the wrong way boy? or did you just lose a lot of troops... there there... don't lose heart... you're still very important :)

(also stealing? unless you're from olympians, in which case, yes, guilty as charged hahahaha. but then you shouldnt have been trying to snoop around temples so far from home)

DeletedUser56677

lmao we didn't lose **** we literally overkilled all of your little rim alliance army and got the temple easily after, it was humorous

Rychemaster

Hoplite
Yes yes, well done. i'll cast one Wedding on your capital city today in honour of that great victory. Sounds good?

How about answering Nick11's questions now?

--------------------

The Dangerous Player: Mr PF, without a doubt. incredible troop numbers. And all our run-ins with JFL have had him leading from the front

The Best Attacker: From an unimportant ocean (cough cough) so havent seen too many good attackers, but Bloodmeat's x4 haul in a single day was quite epic.

The Best Defender:
Not really in a position to comment but players like Sylteagurk, etc who have been around from the beginning and are still going strong despite being on the receiving end of a lot.

The Best Fighter: ----

The Worst Player:
This one guy we started a siege on. had two cities on the same island. Reset his account moment we started the siege. Had 150+ harpies on the same island in a different city that could easily have been used to snipe the attack.

The Best Alliance:
JFL so far? can't really tell with these bloated 4-5 alliance coalition types.

The Worst Alliance: ----

The Most Overrated Player: ----

Out here in the northern rim - Eagle221. Makes you REALLY work.

Agree with Lunatek. for some reason the Buccaneers always looked interesting.

Lunatekhh

Hoplite
how do you want anyone to impress you when you're in an irrelevant rim deserted ocean?

haha! that maybe true, but even if i were in your ocean, it certainly wouldnt be you making it to this conversation.. You're just a little herring.. just because your school is large dont imagine yourself to be a shark. run along now and find some more inactives to siege..

DeletedUser56677

haha! that maybe true, but even if i were in your ocean, it certainly wouldnt be you making it to this conversation.. You're just a little herring.. just because your school is large dont imagine yourself to be a shark. run along now and find some more inactives to siege..
If you was in my ocean you would get rimmed anyway, that's why you are in the rim in the first place because you are scared and know that you can't survive in the core, we already smashed your pathetic rim alliance when we took a temple right from your core, if we didn't take that temple from your trash alliance I would never know you existed lmao, stick to fighting newbies and colonizing in the rim loser.

Rychemaster

Hoplite
Yes yes Wainkro you're the mightiest warrior in all 128 (129?) worlds of grepolis. Zeus himself hides when your troops leave their barracks etc etc...

Now tell us, Who is the best player in your territory? and who is the worst? From your alliance or from your enemies... give us some gossip now?!

Jimothy5

Chiliarch
If you was in my ocean you would get rimmed anyway, that's why you are in the rim in the first place because you are scared and know that you can't survive in the core, we already smashed your pathetic rim alliance when we took a temple right from your core, if we didn't take that temple from your trash alliance I would never know you existed lmao, stick to fighting newbies and colonizing in the rim loser.

you wouldn't do the rimming, so why you talkin' such big ish for being such a little fish???? all of a sudden u get an invite into the top team through no work of your own and you think u all that? please sit down, no one asked for your crap opinions and honestly i feel stupider from reading them.
My alliance impressed me when we smashed your irrelevant rim alliance when you tried to steal the temple we cleared on your ocean.

Your alliance impressed you for.... doing what you are expected to do??? LMAOOOOOO standards are low for crap players i guess

How do you lack the self awareness to notice that this was a massive self-own hahahahaha

DeletedUser56677

you wouldn't do the rimming, so why you talkin' such big ish for being such a little fish???? all of a sudden u get an invite into the top team through no work of your own and you think u all that? please sit down, no one asked for your crap opinions and honestly i feel stupider from reading them.

Your alliance impressed you for.... doing what you are expected to do??? LMAOOOOOO standards are low for crap players i guess

How do you lack the self awareness to notice that this was a massive self-own hahahahaha
lmfao look who is talking the trash b***hurt frank kid who doesn't even know how to trip a city, mind saving your trash frank friend before opening your toilet? or are you too busy farming bp from temples loser?
yjIp1pQ.png

DeletedUser55259

lol Waingro you are literally such a small fry in your alliance whose BP rank is much lower than point ranking. Stop embarrassing Shadow Play (a clearly strong and impressive alliance) and go get some anger management help :)

DeletedUser54592

Not taking sides but this is the funniest 'mike drop' post of the week. You gotta love a bit of banter ;)

DeletedUser56677

lol Waingro you are literally such a small fry in your alliance whose BP rank is much lower than point ranking. Stop embarrassing Shadow Play (a clearly strong and impressive alliance) and go get some anger management help :)
a**licking my alliance will not get you anywhere unknown rim kiddo, back to your irrelevant rim alliance sucker