All attacks are off.

DeletedUser

You have just visited the city DarkReaver's city.

During the transition to the new year there is a global attack lock and you are unable to attack any players. Instead there are abundant celebrations throughout the city and your troops return home strengthened.

DeletedUser

uh.... yes, it's called attack break and there's quite some time it has been announced

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

New one on me, on well in truth it suits me I will be ready to take a city come then.

Merry Xmas all!!

DeletedUser

Yup, got it aswell, thought my troops would at least wreck the place while they had their tea and biscuits.

DeletedUser

i wonder how "your troops return home strengthened" as i didn't seen anything strenghtened at my troops.

DeletedUser13729

Well im going to time 2 conquers to land a minute or two after the ceasefire probably,got the city slots but need a 3rd one to send a long cs soon after that aswell but i imagine i will get that level during the launch i guess(forgot that you can gain the level during the traveltime and you will be fine). And might do another one if i get the level between the ceasefire periods if i get the culture level lol. Will hit 15 cities if everything goes well.

Also had a cs return cause of the ceasefire and it landed before the break was about to start. But apparently cs have to land 24 hours before the peacetime or they just visit the city.

Only good thing about the ceasefire is the christmas festivals. Anybody know how long those gonna last ?

DeletedUser11965

You guys are lucky you aint near me xD, while this whole break is going on, I still like firing off casts at people near me, as soon as break is off, I strike. My army is at the height it can be right now.

DeletedUser

You guys are lucky you aint near me xD, while this whole break is going on, I still like firing off casts at people near me, as soon as break is off, I strike. My army is at the height it can be right now.

Merry Christmas to you too :) you'll unwrap your presents on 27th i guess so you'll be 2 times happy.

DeletedUser

The 1st of Jan is just going to be a total blood fest with attacks all over the place, it's going to be a lot of fun :)

DeletedUser

27th is it? cool. I guess the 1st would have been too long. 8 nukes and two cs, if only early days for me on the server.

DeletedUser

I was refering to the christmas festivals, not the cease fire.

DeletedUser

My reading of this is we can attack now!!

Dear Players and Forum Goers,

We would like to implement 2 attack breaks during the holiday season. This will be a time when players will have the opportunity to attack wrapped presents instead of the surrounding villages. During the attack breaks all 'attacks' will turn into 'visits' and the troops will return home without fighting the enemy. The date and times of the attack breaks are as followed:

1.- 24.12.2010 at 18:00 until 26.12.2010 at 23:00

2.- 31.12.2010 at 12:00 until 1.1.2011 at 18:00

Please note that all times are Server Time, which is GMT + 1

We wish all our players happy, relaxing and memorable holidays.

Happy holidays,

The Grepolis Team

DeletedUser11965

alrighty! 5 attacks send out lol

EDIT: 7 attacks sent

2nd EDIT: lmfao, got 3 hate messages, im gonna conquest 2 of them