All Hail King Jamo!

DeletedUser49162

Can we abandon the theological debate by any chance and agree (a) that we all have different beliefs (b) jamo is not the best player or a king as much as his ego prevents him fom admitting it (c) neither are you GGN (I know you dont claim to be but just putting that out there) and (b) we are all (insert not so nice word/words of your choosing because I doubt if I can even suggest what I am thinking)

DeletedUser48096

Agreed Cato and I wont mention it further.. It was never my intention to have a theological debate here I was simply defending my claim when it was challenged. Now back to the topic of how vile Jamo is... Who wants to start?

DeletedUser

I do, I do... Jamo is so vile he could make TD attack their biggest player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46851

the fish has returned!!! oh my stars what could make this day go any better :)

DeletedUser48377

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo haha guess what....

Laie_15.gif

Now if everyone has done bikkering and arguing...........

DeletedUser49162

Sir Cod you weren't done in batter and eaten. Thats good news. Hmmm also on how vile Jamo is how about he is the potatoe blight that caused Irelands Great Famine (big insult from an Irish perspective )

DeletedUser48096

Sir Cod you weren't done in batter and eaten. Thats good news. Hmmm also on how vile Jamo is how about he is the potatoe blight that caused Irelands Great Famine (big insult from an Irish perspective )

Or you could just compare him to Cromwell?

DeletedUser49162

Yeah that works pretty well too just Cromwell successfully conquered cities in Ireland so I was thinking maybe lets not swell his head anymore because he would probably take Cromwell as a compliment

DeletedUser

Having lived in Ireland for almost a decade, i feel i can comment on this..(btw 'u took the soup' is a bigger insult but it will be lost on this lot)
I hate Ireland...i wish, if i had 1 wish it would nt be for world peace or loads of cash, it would be for the Irish to shut up and stop talking so much S***e i mean they never stop talking and its mainly bollocks....'Ah go on Mary sing that song about how your grandfather ate himself'

DeletedUser

Having lived in Ireland for almost a decade, i feel i can comment on this..(btw 'u took the soup' is a bigger insult but it will be lost on this lot)
I hate Ireland...i wish, if i had 1 wish it would nt be for world peace or loads of cash, it would be for the Irish to shut up and stop talking so much S***e i mean they never stop talking and its mainly bollocks....'Ah go on Mary sing that song about how your grandfather ate himself'

Be Conan and Jaysus! Where's me Shillelagh? Oi'll marmalise yer! Ye Danube drinkin eejit! :D

DeletedUser49162

Ah talking is more of a pastime for us Irish. Jamo if you dont like it I advise you not to kiss the Blarney Stone. However what we talk about most is the weather never forget that. Plus I'm sure mary sang the song beautifully. Especially if it was sean nos. Also the biggest insult is you spyed on Michael Collins for the Brits

DeletedUser48096

I feel like watching an episode of Father Ted with a pint of Guiness now..

DeletedUser

Ah talking is more of a pastime for us Irish. Jamo if you dont like it I advise you not to kiss the Blarney Stone. However what we talk about most is the weather never forget that. Plus I'm sure mary sang the song beautifully. Especially if it was sean nos. Also the biggest insult is you spyed on Michael Collins for the Brits

Ha Ha , i actually have kissed the blarney stone, thats where my soon to be ex wife works..Blarney. Have also found living in Cork other great Pastimes include Heroin, Racisim and institutional paedophilia ;)

DeletedUser49162

Jamo dont forget the accent "ya know like". As a Clare person (hon the banner(Clare for Liam 2015(hurling))) I can say insulting Cork is fne because we all do that. Just Clare on the other hand is naturally a beautiful amazing place. Hmmmm I can guess where yo may be going with "institutional" but I am not so surre thats a good debate for here. Alsoo did ye here Irelands FAI were given money by FIFA not to bring a case against them in the World Cup after France cheated and handballed the ball into the goal