All Hail Philney, Now and Forever

DeletedUser

It is with sad regret to announce first and foremost, Philney's acct is no longer controlled by Philney, but a new addition to delta from Gamma world.At the least, I thought Phil deserves a farewell thread, so here it goes. Well Phil, by golly, NO MATTER what EVERYONE says about ya, I kinda liked ya:p Best wishes in Real life and I just had to make this purple as I was tld by someone your favorite color was purple.....You have made this game interesting since the day ya joined, and I think I can say on behalf of your team, you will be missed and remembered. Although always an enemy to my alliance, I have upheld the utmost respect for you, no matter how much BS ya tried to feed me...jkjk But on a serious level, best of luck and I know youll do great things:)! And like I said to Dune, thanks for making our work load lighter. Man whats happening to our lil squad? ;( Take care my dear friend. And I hope your acct-ee has some experience :pro:

DeletedUser6305

Who is Philney ??? Only guy I knew by that name was a receiver and was not a very good player anyway .... so no lose

DeletedUser18613

Who is Philney ??? Only guy I knew by that name was a receiver and was not a very good player anyway .... so no lose

isnt he that guy that keeps sending you flowers? you know the one that dresses in drag and shows up at alliance meetings....

DeletedUser15049

'No matter what everyone says' - mwilliams11

Utter trash alliance DoA.

Phil - was great to see DoA boast one day and shot down the next. Every single player with integrity salutes you on it.

DeletedUser

Hey At least I can say I played with a great leader and a good friend. Yes Phil Was one of the better leader we have today. He took his Alliance farther than most expected..I will miss playing with you Phil.Be well and god bless.

DeletedUser

Thank you all....was a pretty wild ride and I had hoped to end it alot earlier, but the whole wonders phase came in and kind of scrambled our plans. The truth is, since we are all being honest here.....that I was really priveledged to have met most of you, especially seeing it was in an internet game. I came against some very formidable foes and met some truly great people as well. To make a list would involve prohibitive timing but most of you know who you are.
I do feel the need to acknowledge a few things here though.

1. Merry- Thank you for the thread and for not rubbing it in (that much) when I realized I had underestimated you.

2. The Huns war- Alot of conjecture is thrown about on this one and the fact is that we overcame seemingly insurmountable odds from the start and achieved a victory no one thought possible, however the credit is not all mine. I have to include Greco for turning the tide in 36, nmapletoft for firing the membership up with his bold move, Sparky for continuing the support calls, and harbingers membership for following tactics to the letter and NEVER GIVING UP!!

3. Harbingers- Arguably the best and undeniably one of the best alliances out there, left with greater players and leaders than I they will do just fine. I am honored to have led such a great group of people.

4. HWC- Had as much or more to do with the downfall of DoA and it irks me that recognition of that is rare. Feel how you will about myself or dune but to ignore fact does nothing for your image.

5. Badnight, 44, Dysen, Nwinder- Had my issues with all of them, and can now admit they all have their good qualities (some in abundance) and each of them far surpasses me in at least one category of the game.

6. Fun and Games- Propaganda wars were far too common and I apologize for participating in them. But as you see by the results its necessary to put the enemys negatives out there to highlight the true goings on of the entire situation. People forget how left out the average member can feel in the scheme of things.

In short, I was blessed in alliance placement and in the friends I chose. Very few of you can I say anything negative about server-wide, and I leave with no regrets. Thank you for the kind words and I want to keep an eye on things to see how it all turns out but I am thankful that even if the server isnt entirely decided by war, it seems that at least the wonders race will have to be decided in some part by a fight!!

DeletedUser3288

mwilliams - shhhhhh

@philney - legend i love u perky bum <3

DeletedUser

All the best philney, was short and sweat and a little disapointed our armys will not meet.

Honrable man that achived many great things in Delta, you will be long rememberd.

Respect.

DeletedUser

Hey Phil, next time you play a game like this, Please set up your cities alittle better than How i found them....Oh thanks for the account...

DeletedUser

Too many great players have left this game....Phil, Greco, Jsouthern, urvshabon (who, unfortunately I never got to talk to), supposedly Nwinder and many others. I will miss you phil and will miss our hot, sexy, perverted conversations. This game is becoming more boring to play with good people leaving. You made this game fun and I laughed some good laughs courtesy of you. You are a great man and a great player. Good Luck outside this hell hole called Delta.

DeletedUser

And the sad end is announced....hero worlds Feb 22.....innogames finds yet another way to decrease their costs and increase the amount of mony they can suck from their players.... It seems I left at the perfect time.

DeletedUser

I love how for once I come here for a serious statement and still some have to come right for my throat lol. You guys are some real characters. Take care Phil and Thank you as well. You have definately taught me a few things and made my delta experience better having met you:)
But please do not let that go to your head in the least haha

@Danie you shhh

DeletedUser

Greco you should choose NW in hero world. ID urself with ur most recent accounts there, so we can have a fair fight. I cant always keep up with who you are to be able to do that currently, and I would love to be in an ocean with ya just for a month even. Humor me. You are such a....nvm but seriously, still fooling yourself huh?

DeletedUser

Merry I guess you want me so bad...If I decide to play It will be my pleasure to have with you. Guess you didnt like my last comment..lets see how the wind blows..