All Hail Philney, Now and Forever

DeletedUser

Right?
Shame on us:) Sorry floors yours Phil.....Theres like this empty feeling in delta without you, but not really, bc i still harrass you elsewhere hehe

DeletedUser18613

right.... time for the hardest thing ive ever had to do in this game...... say a nice farewell to phil.
phil old buddy old pall! we have played two worlds together and it would seem they are both coming to an end (i didnt much like you in either :p)
we have shared good times and bad (like when you put that pill in my drink) and you actually taught me a few things (i dont swing that way would be the main one)

all in all it was a blast buddy! and you will be missed! i just hope the harbs can keep going with out you to make fun of. i would say see you in hero world but i dont think we will

DeletedUser

Greco you should choose NW in hero world. ID urself with ur most recent accounts there, so we can have a fair fight. I cant always keep up with who you are to be able to do that currently, and I would love to be in an ocean with ya just for a month even. Humor me. You are such a....nvm but seriously, still fooling yourself huh?

Hey Merry, I have been hearing rumors that you are not coming to Hero world.. COme on baby..I am waiting for you..Once you join ill join and make sure we will be close by to each other..Come on sweetie.. Dont challenge me and chicken out now..

DeletedUser

who cares about hero world.??? Still I was told today that all delta players are has beens....but what does Hamster know.....lol.

DeletedUser15049

She is a poor poor player Greco. Be a liberty mate.

DeletedUser

Im there honey:) Going to tell me if you wanna play me from a different account than JS??? Make it fair and all? Id never chicken out, I came just for you babe.
Dune, how would you know? You never came to o63

xoxoxoxo's to both of ya

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

I was too busy organising and making sure you lost 4 wonders merry. Also stopping Relentless from sneaking in. You keep forgetting that merry...the Wonders Race you boasted of winning...then 24hrs later...up in a puff of smoke!!! :p

Anyway - glad I played this game when it was full of the greats. Never lost a city as active. Fought quality players. Ran a tight alliance until the end of my time and all those guys learned what I was about and hopefully they can take that into the hero world. I'm happy with what I done.

I lost one at the end but we all know how that happened. I offered the city to speedboat and pulled out all my own troops. I then saw it was taken by V1. Sort of his style really. To take advantage of that kind of situation. I think though everyone knows I could never lose a city active. I also think everyone that matters knows who made sure DoA never got 4 wonders.

I'm happy with that.

Have a cool weekend. It is only a game merry. Take care.

PS. I genuinely never knew you worked at KFC. It was a joke. I apologise for any upset it caused you. I would say though it came after quite a lot of nasty stuff that came my way.

Ta ra.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Love him or hate him....any one of you here saying that Dune wasnt an absolute nightmare to have as an enemy is just being dumb....the man is good at this game.

DeletedUser

Dune job well done, you did break our WWs.....But I do havta say with you leaving, I am not so sure we won't still walk away like Ive said all along. ARES will do what it takes and I have a feeling our leadership is staying put to finish what we've claimed:)...

But yes its a game dune, and don't worry as you'll never bother me half as much as Greco. You are a saint, bless you on your journey ;)
No hard feelings, I did ask for most of it hehe...All in part of how we play our games.

...Still cannot say you beat me though ;P and I cant rest with that. I do give you that you slowed it down a hell of a lot though. Phil if you arent leaving I think we should delete this thread....Its making me look nice!

DeletedUser15049

Love him or hate him....any one of you here saying that Dune wasnt an absolute nightmare to have as an enemy is just being dumb....the man is good at this game.

Great is the term you are looking for Phil. Excellent, sublime, masterful are all suitably apt terms too :p

DeletedUser

Too many great players have left this game....Phil, Greco, Jsouthern, urvshabon (who, unfortunately I never got to talk to), supposedly Nwinder and many others. I will miss you phil and will miss our hot, sexy, perverted conversations. This game is becoming more boring to play with good people leaving. You made this game fun and I laughed some good laughs courtesy of you. You are a great man and a great player. Good Luck outside this hell hole called Delta.

Long time no See Phiber. I would like to get back into this game again. I'm tryin to get ahold of all my old buddies and see if they're still playing & where they're at