Pnp All My Fliers are dead

DeletedUser

At the beginning of this world, a war between arguably the two most important alliances in the world unexpectedly came

about. This happened through a combination of miscommunication, aggressive land grabbing in ways not allowed by their

pact agreement, and general doochebagness (come on why is that censored? grow up) perpetrated by some un-named parties.

At the beginning of this war to many it seemed apparent that Coming Soon were the clear favorites as no one could hold a siege under the fire of their

massive flying armies.
photo.jpg

And for awhile, those who believed this were correct. However, not all good things can last forever

After many uses, the guys and gals at the coming soon beach party had to say goodbye to their furrier and more

attractive counterparts.
ryanphotographiccom.jpg

You see, it's much more difficult to win a war when you can't just buy the troops. Sure, when the events are not on you

can gold troops, however, you need resources, you cannot make them appear out of thin air. While events are going on

all you need is a desire to win, and Daddy's credit card number. That's not to say that Coming Soon has no skilled

players, because if we tell the truth, they have many.
hqdefault.jpg

This is Sparta!! I think...

No, the moral of this story is this, judgements made in haste must often be hastily undone.

See you on the battlfields my friends, may we The best alliance win.

Bonus Round: Speaking of poor judgement, I don't think I'm the only one who finds this to be silly.
Screenshot_2.png

For those of you wondering, the red marks are internals. No shame in taking internals, none at all. However, marking

them as targets taken out? Seems a little bit silly to me.

DeletedUser49069

I haven't seen you nor your alliances try me... come big man... :) Fig can we make me a bounty???? You have taken sims... Nothing more... Try exit.. Try me :) O wait... You cant hold a siege because you have to pact with the entire world to take 2 of our cities :) Go to sleep now.. ;)

Edit... Your down 16 cites to us now... But you cant keep kicking them fast enough :) Breaking News... Breaking nothing but breaking your own turtle backs.

And last but not least ive not spent not one dime on Gold in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49069

lmprMTm.png

Only can take a city with the alliance Jeff and if i hear correctly LA as well... Breaking News... Is old news... :/

Time to enter the fetal position is now :)

DeletedUser

you're losing cities and we're not.... definetly time for us to roll over and give up.

I never claimed to have taken any difficult cities, but neither do I praise myself for taking internals.

DeletedUser49069

you're losing cities and we're not.... definetly time for us to roll over and give up.

I never claimed to have taken any difficult cities, but neither do I praise myself for taking internals.

hahahahah we lost 2... compared to your 16... You dont know how we run this alliance... and so far its working... hahahaha

Heads taking are cities... not enemies..

DeletedUser

Would you like me to get an interpreter for you? You don't seem to understand what I'm saying. We took 2 cities today, you didn't even if you actually have taken 16 cities off of us before it wouldn't matter, winning before does not effect whether or not you win now. Besides you are proving my point for me. As soon as the fliers run out your run into trouble. As to your claim of never using gold in this world..... if anyone believes that I've got some land in Panama to sell them.

DeletedUser49069

what are you talking about? panama?

J2UWub9.png

Only gold ive used was what i traded on this world... Stop the talk and back it back it up.... O... You cant... ALL your alliances support is in 2 cities

Bout time for bed yet? ;)

Edit... 2 cities... yeah!!! hahahaha after this BN will be seeing me more... Only have 16 CSs on my wall. Time to make it more ;)

DeletedUser

All you've been doing this entire world is talking, please show me where you have "backed it up"
I'm not claiming to be a better player than anyone, I'm not claiming anything, all I've done is point out things that have happened.
There's an old saying, where there's smoke there's fire, and you brother are billowing like a factory right now.

DeletedUser49069

uojQiaC.png

Edit.. Dont see you any where near attackers or defenders... Once again... go to sleep..

DeletedUser

you realize when I joined this world yes? Additionally some of the worst players I've ever met have had good numbers simply from killing their own troops. I'm not saying you're bad, I'm not saying you're good, but I am saying you have skin thinner than rice paper.

DeletedUser49069

you realize when I joined this world yes? Additionally some of the worst players I've ever met have had good numbers simply from killing their own troops. I'm not saying you're bad, I'm not saying you're good, but I am saying you have skin thinner than rice paper.

so basically... you called someone out you cant handle... ive gave you numerous reps plus etc. I like your posts... They are respectful and decent. But dont call people out you cant handle. Ive not bought one bit of gold in this world. But know once more... This alliance is driven by expansion. Not people that hold no honor. You EVER need anything im here. PM in game. But watch what you say. As words are thicker than blood. You called me out for no reason. ill be watching from now on. But respect needs to hold. Your post shows nothing but what ALL others have been saying bout BN. Time to get a better team mate... Your on the loosing side. Being excited about 2 cites that your OWN alliance cant support is nothing. Its a war game... we lose some you all do.. But to be SO excited about 2 cites... Shows the state of BN at this point in time. If youd like next time... I make a post about you... Which would show nothing... lol Either way... Have fun losing in BN.

DeletedUser

this post is not about you, there is a part at the end about you because your profile was silly, I really don't see the problem here.

DeletedUser49069

this post is not about you, there is a part at the end about you because your profile was silly, I really don't see the problem here.

You called me out... Thats the problem... Im not some NOOB. Once again my profile is about cities. not anything else.

DeletedUser48073

LOL, mate...you act as if all we do is use gold. Yes maybe some among the coming soon group do, but golding is ineffective without skill to back it up.

We are beating you, accept it. If this war turns around and you start to beat us, I will be the first to admit it but right now all this talk and making excuses as to why Coming Soon is worse than they seem and that BN is going to win is unnecessary and rather foolish if you ask me BECAUSE you have no statistics to back up your barking. So please BN, stop the talk and start walking the walk. Try for me, try for HH, try for exit, or keep doing what you're doing. I don't care its giving us BP anyway.

DeletedUser

Do you guys not understand that chalna isn't calling anyone out, not claiming that anyone is better or worse? All that has been done is a funny post about one side of a story. No need to get all crazy about it. Chill out and play the game.

DeletedUser48073

Do you guys not understand that chalna isn't calling anyone out, not claiming that anyone is better or worse? All that has been done is a funny post about one side of a story. No need to get all crazy about it. Chill out and play the game.

Sorry mate, I guess I'm just annoyed by all the talk.

DeletedUser

Sorry mate, I guess I'm just annoyed by all the talk.

So you're saying that the problem was too much talk, and you tried to solve it through talking? ;)
Glad that people are calming down. There are enough opportunities to wreck eachother ingame haha

DeletedUser47690

nice pact u got there :D