Pnp All My Fliers are dead

DeletedUser

Shocked at a couple of things in this post

Comings accusing BN of pacting the whole world?
you need skill as well as gold to do well?
I got a mention (just in the rankings HH showed)

also how wrong I got it I believed this war to be fake when it 1st started (graeme0161 gets something wrong shocker)

keep it up at least it got the forums going, good pnp though Chalna,

DeletedUser35069

lmprMTm.png

Only can take a city with the alliance Jeff and if i hear correctly LA as well... Breaking News... Is old news... :/

Time to enter the fetal position is now :)

Not really good at math, so how heavily does Jeff impact on the balance of player numbers?

DeletedUser43007

Just replying to some of HH points:
This post was just to make some fun about the fliers that was available with CS within few weeks after the starting of the server. That amount of flyers can only be made from the event's rewards (Gold). And yes we do had some problem holding some sieges because of the extra fliers u had. BUT now we believe that u guys used most of the flyers reinforcement in your inventory. And now we see that CS are trying to break some of the sieges with LS even with 0 wall which mean again they have no more massive amount of fliers as they used to have at the beginning of the server. I added an image of my wall and you can see the numbers, and I'm one of the middle range member in the alliance so i'm sure the higher ranked people have much more number of what what i have. And i think you know there is no way to have that amount of fliers within few weeks after the starting of the server without GOLD and EVENTS.

The other point you are saying that we are loosing while you are winning? Is that true? can you give me an estimation of how long we will suffer before you take us down?a week a month?!! And if we are loosing that's mean we are going down and according to grepointel our rate is directly up! And what is more important that our moral is very high and all of us we believe that this server will be just another victory of us. Time will tell. See you in the battlefield.

P.S: thank you chalna and HH for making some action in the external. keep it up ;)
iHOPKFE.png

DeletedUser49069

Just replying to some of HH points:
This post was just to make some fun about the fliers that was available with CS within few weeks after the starting of the server. That amount of flyers can only be made from the event's rewards (Gold). And yes we do had some problem holding some sieges because of the extra fliers u had. BUT now we believe that u guys used most of the flyers reinforcement in your inventory. And now we see that CS are trying to break some of the sieges with LS even with 0 wall which mean again they have no more massive amount of fliers as they used to have at the beginning of the server. I added an image of my wall and you can see the numbers, and I'm one of the middle range member in the alliance so i'm sure the higher ranked people have much more number of what what i have. And i think you know there is no way to have that amount of fliers within few weeks after the starting of the server without GOLD and EVENTS.

The other point you are saying that we are loosing while you are winning? Is that true? can you give me an estimation of how long we will suffer before you take us down?a week a month?!! And if we are loosing that's mean we are going down and according to grepointel our rate is directly up! And what is more important that our moral is very high and all of us we believe that this server will be just another victory of us. Time will tell. See you in the battlefield.

P.S: thank you chalna and HH for making some action in the external. keep it up ;)
iHOPKFE.png

Im not Pd off ... I only get Pd off by 3 things... Walls, Sims and Bull ...

For those saying i was not called out... Being called out is saying my name in forum...

As for the war... This is a war game... The numbers of cities taken show that this war is leaning in CS's favor. As for won... No one has yet... Things change ALL the time in this game. Best ALL people/alliances can do is stick together and roll with punches. Who knows in the end game we might all be on the same side lol Things happen

As for the alliance Jeff.... They are a turtle alliance in the middle of 55. Over half the DLU in that siege was theirs.

As for getting the forum pumped up (Finally) it is ALWAYS my pleasure to do so ;)

DeletedUser

wow, just wanted to warn you to watch what you say hh, jeff I think everyone here has played with or against most the guys on that team, like ludi, silkpig, pokeye, nikaz, etc...... and think everyone else, besides you apparently, would say they are players that if you don't fear you at least have respect for.

DeletedUser49069

wow, just wanted to warn you to watch what you say hh, jeff I think everyone here has played with or against most the guys on that team, like ludi, silkpig, pokeye, nikaz, etc...... and think everyone else, besides you apparently, would say they are players that if you don't fear you at least have respect for.

I was not meaning anything bad by saying turtle alliance... They are in fact really good players and i have played with them before. I was merely stating that they are a turtle alliance. Which they have to be because of their small numbers. I fear no one... This is a game lol. But i do have much respect for them.

DeletedUser35069

Don't turtles have high walls/towers everywhere? I don't think you'll find many walls so turtles is completely the wrong name for Jeff and doesn't really imply you have a clue what you're talking about and just using random words to define. Our def is to hold sieges mainly not to keep our cities safe.

(Also nobody from Jeff recalls playing with you so unless you changed name nobody knows who you are)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49069

Don't turtles have high walls/towers everywhere? I don't think you'll find many walls so turtles is completely the wrong name for Jeff and doesn't really imply you have a clue what you're talking about and just using random words to define. Our def is to hold sieges mainly not to keep our cities safe.

(Also nobody from Jeff recalls playing with you so unless you changed name nobody knows who you are)

My definition of Turtles is builds nothing but D or at least 3/4. So its the way our Definitions are that are in difference of each other. I don't care about your walls etc as i do also know some build people refer to Sims as Turtles. I however do not.

And dude.... You land support in a city under siege and you have over 10k DLU in the city from people with 4 cities... Soooooo TURTLES... Go back to the game now...

And yes ive had many names. But I did play in Taras as well and many many more ;)

DeletedUser41897

My definition of Turtles is builds nothing but D or at least 3/4. So its the way our Definitions are that are in difference of each other. I don't care about your walls etc as i do also know some build people refer to Sims as Turtles. I however do not.

And dude.... You land support in a city under siege and you have over 10k DLU in the city from people with 4 cities... Soooooo TURTLES... Go back to the game now...

And yes ive had many names. But I did play in Taras as well and many many more ;)

i would describe us as....drunk, lazy, basement dwellers and most important... AWESOME!

DeletedUser49069

i would describe us as....drunk, lazy, basement dwellers and most important... AWESOME!

HAHAHAHA I wont lie... I love the profile! My definition or not... From what ive seen you all play as a team and really good.

I respect that. Whats sad is your alliance is 10 times better than one 3 times yours size... BN.... :heh:

DeletedUser35069

If we only build D how are we clearing cities to take? clearly you have no idea what you are talking about. 10k troops really isnt anything in the terms of cities worth of Def, maxed out not even 5 cities, so probably 10 cities worth of half expanded cities provided its pure def cities used. So feel free to explain how 10 half cities worth of def makes anyone turtles? if we are turtles with all def from half built cities it would be 95,000 def in the sieges surely? finished looking silly yet? you dont even know what a turtle is nevermind the mathematics behind your comments, I'll go back to the game... whilst you go back to school and learn to add up (and if you haven't left school which wouldnt surprise me, turn grepo off and take extra math lessons)

DeletedUser49069

If we only build D how are we clearing cities to take? clearly you have no idea what you are talking about. 10k troops really isnt anything in the terms of cities worth of Def, maxed out not even 5 cities, so probably 10 cities worth of half expanded cities provided its pure def cities used. So feel free to explain how 10 half cities worth of def makes anyone turtles? if we are turtles with all def from half built cities it would be 95,000 def in the sieges surely? finished looking silly yet? you dont even know what a turtle is nevermind the mathematics behind your comments, I'll go back to the game... whilst you go back to school and learn to add up (and if you haven't left school which wouldnt surprise me, turn grepo off and take extra math lessons)

HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT CITIES YOU CLEARING??? 1k ones? Dude we got over 150,000 BP as a alliance yesterday killing your crappy siege and BNs. If your not turtles... You need to do your math a bit better... Maybe we can go to school together?

So when you go to school hit me up big boy... :p

Or is it girl?

Because many people dont go insane over someone saying they build 3/4 D... That time of month? :heh:

Check yes or no if I can have your phone number

hahahahahaha

DeletedUser49069

We have positions here. Each one has a duty and is offered things in return. CS is set up this way. And... its working. You also got to comment on your own reply... howd I get the slots to take them? And what rank am I in attackers?

So this should now show why you should not even have posted anything... and it backs up my city takes (which I have no clue why they were brought up in the first place) other than haters gonna hate...

DeletedUser41897

17 cities = 408 CPs = 122,400 BP......and wait for it.....your BP is????? an astonishing 76917 total. Give mom her Credit Card back and research some theaters you chicken hawk.

DeletedUser49069

ive not bought one peice of gold here. once again little girl...

Only gold ive used is what ive traded for when the world started... You got a problem or lack my skill please come at me... We'll just kill every CS you and BN send anyways...

Now i see why you fit as pact mates... No honor... and all a bunch of little children... Do you give Harvey back rubs too?

Man i feel like a pimp with all these "Hood Rats" running around me :p