All oceans! The Island Noobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well I just checked our alliance archive and it seems we declared war at least a week before ATARI was created.

We declared war because at first we were allies and then you went behind our backs. I can't see the reports but it looks like a lot of your members were wiped, so you can understand why your members quit and left.

DeletedUser

Still telling lies huh?
That's not true, we never went behind your back.
At first we had a pact with TO, and I will admit it was to attack you guys. But the more we talked with them the more nub they seemed. So we were going to dissolve ou pact but were waiting for the right time. I got a pm from my diploma telling me Ms has agreed to a nap with us. I accepted and decided that was the right time to dissolve our pact with TO. I now know that was a mistake because you guys had no trust in me. You constantly acussed me of still having a pact with TO when we didn't. Stop making crap up I know hardly any of my members were cleared.

DeletedUser

The pact wasn't the only issue, you were our allies and you spied on us.

Proof?

2hz0300.jpg

Seriously, I have 2 threads, one saying we have declared war and one about you spying on us which fuelled the fire for war. 4 days later after the spy most of BE was cleared.

DeletedUser

That all? Hell I could of told you that.
I know Oliver spied on MOSID, I asked him about it and he said he wanted our nap broken. It was a fail on him though he didn't expect MOSID to have a cave built. He never wanted us to have an nap, I don't blame him either.
Allies? Allies don't send spies into their allies alliance..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Allies? Allies don't send spies into their allies alliance..

I don't believe I've ever had a spy within your ranks.

I did however have a few in TO that gave me information as to your pact with them.

DeletedUser

We did have a pact with them, until we got a nap with you guys.
But of course you don't believe me, eh doesnt matter anymore. I'm not going to argue this anymore as it's pointless.
I will say I disbanded BE about a week before my first day of class, that was the most stressful week of my life..

DeletedUser

I'm leaving now.

Bye :)

ps, no Sparta, it's not cuz I'm 'loosing the argument', it's just that I have more dignity than to sit at the computer all night arguing with someone I don't know.

Whats worse, starting an argument and finishing it or starting one and leaving halfway?

A bit like this alliance actually, you started in it and left halfway because you were getting beaten by MS.

BoardWalk Empire, ATARI, The Island Noobs are all alliances that MS attacked and farmed, they all either disbanded or their members left. I'm pretty sure that if MS hadn't attacked them that they would've lasted a lot longer. You don't need a huge ego to notice that.

DeletedUser

You're wrong there, Sparta. Even if ms hadn't attacked I still would have started college and disbanded my alliance. And if I hadn't disbanded The Island Noobs would have just been Owen alone :p. So no matter what ms did BE would have disbanded.

DeletedUser

lol why would anyone believe you created an alliance with the intention of disbanding it? What would have happened if BE had become the top alliance in Omega, would you still have disbanded it?

And the Island Noobs is still an alliance, you never disbanded it, it was just wiped clean by MS.

DeletedUser

lolwut.
Who said I created BE with the intention of disbanding it?
The weeks before college were getting extremely stressful, I just had no time to lead an alliance, especially not by myself since Oliver and warilla were my leaders and they left to make ATARI. How was I supposed to know that would happen?
I never said The Island noobs disbanded lol, I wouldn't know I deleted my account.

DeletedUser

lolwut.
Who said I created BE with the intention of disbanding it?
You did when you said "Even if ms hadn't attacked I still would have started college and disbanded my alliance".

The weeks before college were getting extremely stressful, I just had no time to lead an alliance, especially not by myself since Oliver and warilla were my leaders and they left to make ATARI.
Yes, they left because of MS. After that BE failed and they were conquered in Atari. So even if you hadn't disbanded BE and you had given it over to Oliver and Warilla it wouldn't have made any difference. You say you disbanded BE and you say you did it because of college, but BE was already failing and disbanding was the only way to save some pride.

How was I supposed to know that would happen?
Well when you were going to disband the alliance before college then you should've expected some people to leave and create new ones, but of course you wouldn't as this wasn't your intention lol :p

I never said The Island noobs disbanded lol, I wouldn't know I deleted my account.
Unless you have really short term memory or I am hallucinating then I'm pretty sure you said this "And if I hadn't disbanded The Island Noobs".

replies in bold.

DeletedUser

1) you clearly dont understand anything I'm saying. Even if ms didn't attack, I would have started college and had to disband the alliance..
2) Save some pride? The hell..
Sparta, seriously get your facts straight. They didn't leave because of ms, Oliver pmed me telling me I was the only one doing anything in the alliance so he was gonna create his own.

3) I meant how was I supposed to know that would be the most stressful week of my life. Also they left before they or even I knew about the disband, dont know what you're talking about..

4) I forgot to add a comma. If I hadn't disbanded BE, the island noobs..

DeletedUser

lol ye, of course you forgot the comma, what an obvious mistake to make...

You created BE even though you knew you were going to have to disband it before college which seems like a waste of time not only for you but for your alliance members, thats what I don't believe.

So stop arguing and just deal with the fact that BE was brought down by MS and you eventually had to disband it as the members were leaving to join Olivers. I say pride as you wouldn't want to be known as the guy whos alliance was wiped out by MS, but you've successfully evaded that until now.

DeletedUser

I wasn't planning on disbanding my alliance! Comprende?
I knew college was coming up but I didnt think it would be that much worse then high school, obviously I was wrong. I never created BE and said "oh college starts in a month so I'll just disband it once it starts". You obviously don't understand that and are still trying to convince yourself that ms somehow defeated us and forced us to disband, again with that huge ego. Ms didn't do jack squat, I would have loved to stick around and have some fun but I couldn't.
I wouldn't be surprised if you're 12 :D
Anyways no sense arguing since you will neve admit you're wrong, this will just continue for weeks as there's no way of knocking any sense into you. I'll just see you and Jarp on Corinth ;)

Seriously anyone wanna lock this thread?..

Actually just noticed what you said.
My members were leaving to join olivers? Really? Umm I'm pretty sure only warilla and his brother immortality joined, may wanna get your facts straight bud.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whats worse, starting an argument and finishing it or starting one and leaving halfway?

A bit like this alliance actually, you started in it and left halfway because you were getting beaten by MS.

BoardWalk Empire, ATARI, The Island Noobs are all alliances that MS attacked and farmed, they all either disbanded or their members left. I'm pretty sure that if MS hadn't attacked them that they would've lasted a lot longer. You don't need a huge ego to notice that.

I left because I know nothing of Boardwalk Empire and MS.

More bull from SpartaPrime. I wasn't actively playing Omega when I started this alliance. I left shortly before Warilla got conquuered.

It doesn't matter if you attacked or not, this alliance would not have gone anywhere.

DeletedUser

And to think this argument started all because I said we ate you for breakfast, jeez can't you guys just admit you lost instead of your BS excuses, are you a man or a mouse?

DeletedUser

It started because you decided to make up a lie about my alliance..
Why would I admit something that's not true?
Everyone in omega knows it's not true LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.