All penguinz are doomed from now

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I disband on one world however many times I wish Lego... Mu was nothing. Speed 1... What's the fun in that?

don't give up after your 1
Tell that to the 8 alliances I disbanded in theta...

DeletedUser

jarp and otherw will still find out somehow to do it

nothing is unpossible it may be difficult but i can be done

DeletedUser

does truly amaze me people's quickness to give out founder right's to strangers, must be the innocence of the Penguin that draws them to trust you! :eek:

DeletedUser

I disband on one world however many times I wish Lego... Mu was nothing. Speed 1... What's the fun in that?

Tell that to the 8 alliances I disbanded in theta...

I reminder you disband 3 MRAs in theta not 8(noted that the 8 can be all of them you disbanded with your "agents")
The most i could recall is double disbanding the Children of the light but it never died(today it may i dunno)

Also aicy old video on BS that said Jarpenguin has failed is true :p

300 post

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

does truly amaze me people's quickness to give out founder right's to strangers

Its not even that. All you need is leadership rights to kick everyone. Then the members will just go back to it, but its still works.

DeletedUser

to be fair some of em that get disbanded asked for it.. I think any alliance that has more than 5 branches should automatically get disbanded.. it ruins the world having that many.. and I hope there aren't many on Nu with a cap of 200!

Getting them to disband themselves is much more entertaining :)

DeletedUser6983

Everything isnt about a PnP Fhibner. Some poeple like Daizan are great, and some people like...*well i shouldnt say who exactly* are terrible at it

DeletedUser

I reminder you disband 3 MRAs in theta not 8(noted that the 8 can be all of them you disbanded with your "agents")
The most i could recall is double disbanding the Children of the light but it never died(today it may i dunno)

Also aicy old video on BS that said Jarpenguin has failed is true :p

300 post

Lego you haven't gotten farther than 3000 points in any world so how could you know how many alliances on theta I've disbanded...

DeletedUser

The problem is JarPenguin was the first to make a big deal out of it, so now everyone thinks that whenever someone is disbanded he had something to do with it and he says they are his agents when its not necessarily true and he likes to take all the credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.