All Players in or around OCEAN 54 welcome to join the " Spartans "

DeletedUser

The 5 rules of Sparta

1 - Everyone is welcome into the Alliance all skill levels and experience.

2 - Please use the "Alliance Forum" in game if possible. We're all friendly. (you really don't have to if you don't want to)

3 - If possible when joining write in the "Alliance Forum" your objective for playing the game. I.E "purely a defensive city builder"

4 - We will never kick someone out of the alliance, unless they cause offense or are inactive for a really long period of time. If you leave the alliance you will never be welcome back.

5 - Most importantly.. Have Fun !!! (Don't get too addicted)

Non Alliance Members

Any act of aggression towards a member of our Alliance will result in a declaration of war. We will find you, and we will kill you!

- Inviting a member of our alliance is considered an act of aggression(D)

Existing players search "spartans" in alliance finder

New players click here - http://en.grepolis.com/invite-48971...tation_mac=62731168&ref=player_invite_to_ally

DeletedUser32029

Awesome dude....i like it and i know many people will like it too...you must be getting lot of messages asking for invites.I am sure alliance cap will be full in 2-3 days....any plan of 3-4 sister alliances...it will help in making grepo a sim game :)...good thing you are here.

DeletedUser44027

City builder... He said city builder... :(

What are we coming to?

DeletedUser46395

I set up a joke alliance (Grim Spartan Brotherhood, a collection of three buzzwords for MRAs that actually sound OK together) in another world with this as the profile description:

"anyone with 143 points minimum can join ;)

We are the true Spartans of Spartanhood, and nobody is more Spartan than our Spartan brotherhood of Spartans. We reap grimly, as well, and noone steals your cities better.

MRAs are always best, and we are the best MRA.

Be afraid, be a little bit afraid, as we steal your cities and grimly reap you Spartan fashion with our Spartan brotherhood of grim reapers.

If you're not pacted with us in Spartan Brotherhood, we will steal your cities and reap your alliance in a grim brotherly Spartan way. "

Thing is we got a few applications, and a couple of pacts. ;)

And the other thing is we might actually make it a bit more serious and see what happens, given we've survived without actually doing anything...