All Time Best Player : Community Choice Awards

• Thread starter DeletedUser8396
  • Start date

Best Player of All Time

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser2595

I'd like to thank whoever nominated me for this. :)

As a bit of background I've been playing with Triad for the last few worlds (Athens, Oropos and now Zancle) where I have performed the diplomat and leader duties.

Before then I played a few of the older worlds before taking a brief break and returning for Athens. Probably the most notable of my times in the older worlds was as a footsoldier in NmE in Zeta.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36743

The day I see anyone come close to Hibiriten's achievement....I will change my mind... infact I wager... his ABP in ilaysos alone is better than the best of all the Others put together...20 Mn ABPs alone

If you must see what a Monster looks like >> click here

DeletedUser

It would be helpful to know a little about these people. Here is what little I know.

Mizraith was very successful in one of the early worlds, but I can't remember which one. Don't know if he is still playing.

Hibriten was # 1 in points and BP in Gythium, and currently playing in Ialysos.

Can anybody add to this/correct my bad information?

Hibriten also played in Myonia and Ialysos - in the latter, scored well over 20 million ABP. The guy is a legend!

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en73/player/2743859

DeletedUser36743

btw....why isnt Erik amongst the options..... to be honest i think he could beat any of the others (barring Hib)...blind folded and high on the naughty stuff

DeletedUser21784

don't even know most of the names on the list... who made the preselection? The list is very biased me thinks. Quite a number of topnotch players are missing.

Meh. I'm not gonna vote.

DeletedUser8396

There was a nomination thread. None really have any suggestions. Your own fault if you don't like the options if you ask me...

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
There was a nomination thread. None really have any suggestions. Your own fault if you don't like the options if you ask me...

yeah this is as whispering there in the night when people are sleeping there is a voting soon, to make money Inno can send MM to alls ervers , to create something what's in my opinion is an awesome thing if people would have know it....Inno can change their name soon in ZENGA LOL

DeletedUser46838

hibriten is a good play. He consistently reaches 1M city points a few hundred thousand BP

DeletedUser33530

yeah this is as whispering there in the night when people are sleeping there is a voting soon, to make money Inno can send MM to alls ervers , to create something what's in my opinion is an awesome thing if people would have know it....Inno can change their name soon in ZENGA LOL

INNO had literally nothing to do with this.

DeletedUser8396

This wasnt an official thing. At all. This was player run so naturally cant get the massive support a full blown feature would have. If you dont like the options, it simply rests on your shoulders.

DeletedUser

I've played many servers, Hibriten hands down was the best player I've ever seen. I will never forget I went for 429,000 ABP in one day. I was all but sure I had AOD award. Turns out Hib got it. Then I look and he was getting 600K ABP every other day. Craziest thing I have ever seen in Grepolis. In my opinion, the greatest.

I will say though this list is very short. There are SO MANY players that should/could have made this list.

DeletedUser21784

Sorry but I didn't know there was such a nomination thing, I only came here because yesterday someone posted the link in our ally forum. Usually when any community thing happens in this forum (riddles, puzzles, poetry slams etc etc) you mods find a way to announce these things at a more prominent place. Who on earth would think of looking into that dark corner "Agora...Off topic" which you guys decided to place these polls in??
facepalm.gif

None really have any suggestions.

Yeah see. I think this speaks for itself.

DeletedUser40768

Sorry but I didn't know there was such a nomination thing, I only came here because yesterday someone posted the link in our ally forum. Usually when any community thing happens in this forum (riddles, puzzles, poetry slams etc etc) you mods find a way to announce these things at a more prominent place. Who on earth would think of looking into that dark corner "Agora...Off topic" which you guys decided to place these polls in??
facepalm.gif

It is unofficial so no announcement could be made.

DeletedUser17088

Players missing from the top of my head

Thebigbad
Socrates
Digital Mystiks
Ryanward08

^^ players who were consistently good

DeletedUser40768

Players missing from the top of my head

Thebigbad
Socrates
Digital Mystiks
Ryanward08

^^ players who were consistently good

Thebigbad is on the player of the year list, so makes sense he should be here too. But fig could only put people who got nominated and looks like some people were trolling with the nominations.