Top 12 Alliance A-Baps

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser

thanks for that..
But I believe your figures "28288 (+11.2k)" are flawed as they always have been.. you need to do it on the total original number of members at time of last post or maybe even a mean average.. not the number of members at the moment you decide to do the post. (which it appears you do?)
Another area you get wrong seems to be the name of "Occupy" .. I know you do this to be ignorant, but I will suggest that they will even beat The Pink Death to a million.
It's seems there is also a lot comments now rolling about gold use.. for the record I use gold on the prems ..absolutely nothing else I have explained at length to a pink member how I achieve it and how our members achieve without any use apart from prems. He/she may wish to share... and may not. But I roll with a completely different game concept than a lot of other players, it's called winning and I do it well.

You know...when pyth used to do these, he would take into account in the averages large recruitment/cutting. Not to adjust the numbers, but just to say that a high ave. might be due to cuts, while a low ave. might be due to recruitment. Pyth is much more a numbers man than dai. So, while pyth probably went to grepostats to check overall member gain/loss I doubt dai did. Doesn't make it any less relevant as in the next update it should wash.

Besides, I saw you post in here simply asking for an update. You really could have provided one of your own, done in whatever way you like. Then there would be no room for complaint.

DeletedUser

thanks for that..
But I believe your figures "28288 (+11.2k)" are flawed as they always have been.. you need to do it on the total original number of members at time of last post or maybe even a mean average.. not the number of members at the moment you decide to do the post. (which it appears you do?)
Another area you get wrong seems to be the name of "Occupy" .. I know you do this to be ignorant, but I will suggest that they will even beat The Pink Death to a million.
It's seems there is also a lot comments now rolling about gold use.. for the record I use gold on the prems ..absolutely nothing else I have explained at length to a pink member how I achieve it and how our members achieve without any use apart from prems. He/she may wish to share... and may not. But I roll with a completely different game concept than a lot of other players, it's called winning and I do it well.

go sleep hahahaha tooo much grepo can affect bad on your rl :D :p

Also daizan didnt put wrong name here and we all know that well :D they will beat The Pink Death to a million off course they will :D :D :D

So how you feel after 100 players + less important alliances winning against 30 players? :D :D :D

DeletedUser19318

lol ... you know why you got 30 players?? because you couldn't keep the 50 you actually had or were close 2
I could show you the disgruntled mails from PINK DEATH members if you want.. it's all about leadership and winning.
You have had over 202 alliance changes.. for the 100 players we have we have 253.. and that's with guys being silly and leaving and returning as well as maneuverings which I have done. I love the same old grasping at straws.. you have come up against a Superior team. tactics, strategy and skill! yes skill ...to be honest, the attacks and defense I have seen from Pink Death have been ordinary to average.
The name thing is about respect.. daizan approached me over an issue and I gave him respect..
In all areas ...even the respect issue Pink Death have shown themselves below standard.
The emperor keeps his own standards which is excellence... even my enemies from other servers have joined here with us.. respect.
Try it.. it leaves a sweet taste in your mouth

DeletedUser

lol ... you know why you got 30 players?? because you couldn't keep the 50 you actually had or were close 2
I could show you the disgruntled mails from PINK DEATH members if you want.. it's all about leadership and winning.
You have had over 202 alliance changes.. for the 100 players we have we have 253.. and that's with guys being silly and leaving and returning as well as maneuverings which I have done. I love the same old grasping at straws.. you have come up against a Superior team. tactics, strategy and skill! yes skill ...to be honest, the attacks and defense I have seen from Pink Death have been ordinary to average.
The name thing is about respect.. daizan approached me over an issue and I gave him respect..
In all areas ...even the respect issue Pink Death have shown themselves below standard.
The emperor keeps his own standards which is excellence... even my enemies from other servers have joined here with us.. respect.

think whatever you want, its nice see smile on your face lol soo poor :D

ik that you read and use my prescription "how to take down great alliance" :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

If he had those original 50, well you know what'll happen if Atticus and Jpindseth were still in here. :p

DeletedUser19318

hahahaha and if we had The Pig ,Ilumm, malicious bloke, Rambo76239, ecirbaf, robotank, The legend of Driggs, Randblade, jw711 .. see the issue is, I have played against good players.. It seems you guys haven't, I also am totally aware there are way better players than me.. it's just a game, win some lose some.
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?26464-History-of-Eviction-Notice-so-far/page3 here's a thread of history in rho..
follow some of the names and the battles.. we had over 500 players against us at one stage. I got a saying for you.
Build a bridge and get over it
can you improve your techs as well guys I am getting complaints about the triremes and other rubbish researched in your cities.

DeletedUser

hahahaha and if we had The Pig ,Ilumm, malicious bloke, Rambo76239, ecirbaf, robotank.. see the issue is, I have played against good players.. It seems you guys haven't, I also am totally aware there are way better players than me.. it's just a game, win some lose some.
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?26464-History-of-Eviction-Notice-so-far/page3 here's a thread of history in rho..
follow some of the names and the battles.. we had over 500 players against us at one stage. I got a saying for you.
Build a bridge and get over it
can you improve your techs as well guys I am getting complaints about the triremes and other researched in your cities.

you you you and you, who are you??? I never hear for you before and you calling yourself what???

And in one thing you are right some win some lose in this case we lose but not because we saw some great players or something similar :D :D :D

DeletedUser

All hail Emperor Kronoss, Destroyer of Failliances, Victor of Worlds!

DeletedUser12667

All hail Emperor Kronoss, Destroyer of Failliances, Victor of Worlds!

I bow to no man/woman(except my wife:eek:).

But to gain respect, it also needs to be given. A leader/player may have impressive stats, but if the attitude doesnt match then he is just another person who puts him/herself above others. A great leader treats everybody as equals, friend or foe(minus a little friendly trash talk)

Kron has impressive stats, that is a definate. And most of his posts if you ask me are proper. But if you are a leader then you need to have your followers do the same. I know when Dux was leading an alliance in Delphi, he would quickly point out to the members when they were not being proper on the externals. Trash talk was expected, but it was to be kept friendly.

DeletedUser

Congratulations are in order for EN, who today became the first Bell alliance to reach 1 Million A-BaPs!

The next exciting races to watch:
1. Who will be second to the Mil: PD, Occupy, or Styx?
2. Will PD reach 10 Mil D-BaPs before disbanding or merging/name-changing?

Please make your predictions here.

Updated due to the recent surrender/disbanding:
1. Who will be second to the Mil: Occupy, or Styx?
2. If there are no WWs on Heroic worlds, and new players are not joining, when has an alliance won that world?

DeletedUser19318

Ahhh I try to get the team to be kind and magnanimous.. but the emperor thing is a load of poop! they never listen..
I am but a minion .... off with there heads it should be ... But we know what happened to the first emperor/ceasar.

Well thanks Pinks for the effort it has been fun and I wish you all the best. ..... Pinks deleted ....Tick

Emperor Kron

DeletedUser26213

Well, PD gave up, all faith in Bellero is lost, time for this forum to die

DeletedUser

Well, PD gave up, all faith in Bellero is lost, time for this forum to die

What are you talking about?

Updated due to the recent surrender/disbanding:
1. Who will be second to the Mil: Occupy, or Styx?
2. If there are no WWs on Heroic worlds, and new players are not joining, when has an alliance won that world?

Pauper, it's only over when the fat lady sings, bruh. So bring it. :pro:

DeletedUser

hahahaha and if we had The Pig ,Ilumm, malicious bloke, Rambo76239, ecirbaf, robotank, The legend of Driggs, Randblade, jw711 .. see the issue is, I have played against good players.. It seems you guys haven't
well... :D

i must confess that i don't know the PD roster through their time here, but a few that i can think of have played against some far better players than the names you mention in the beginning of that post...
and yes, even though i didn't play in rho i do know the players. probably better than 99% of people who did play in rho... if you played rho and have to ask why i would know so much about the players of rho, i suppose that's a good sign ;)