Top 12 Alliance A-Baps

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

Ranga1

Strategos
Lol why do i even bother with you pc? You just make stuff up that isn't even close to the truth. This is belle, we won sinope and you weren't even there. You're just hearing rumors from players who lost of known liars and you think it's gospel lol although i shouldn't expect anything less from a known bigot. You're meant to be official endurance smack talker yet when i tried to talk smack with you, you couldn't handle it and blocked me :D

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
No, I blocked you beacuse you reported me. Simple as that.
No, I actually was checking Sinope stats and stuff. You lost miserably and lied to your team. Your 4 WWs mean nothing. Everybody knows you have failed.

Where do i start with that load of babble lol Clearly you are not reading grepo stats, cos building 4 WW's first actually means you won, not lost and they actually do mean a fair bit :D funny how famous sinope is, getting talked about in 3 different worlds now :D

DeletedUser

What else he can show?
His "achievements" when everybody left Belle once victor was decided?: d

DeletedUser

Can you or anybody else?
No,the settings did not include that.
When Styx players quit they( the alliance) ranked first in everything, the second rank was our close( since day 1) alliance,the third was Flying circus whom we smashed in 1,5 months and which was granted an armistice at their request after accepting defeat,and we had just killed in 9 days Misfits who were ranked second ( the last serious war if it can be called serious).
The fourth was a temporary alliance of Misfits some 3+ times less our size.
Please do let me know what else is required to be considered victor in a server without ww.
Unless of course we were supposed to shoot our friends, lol
Together with them (Norse) we were at least 5+ times stronger then a newly created alliance.
You don't think the victor has to obliterate every soul in a server, do you?
Where was the point of "fighting" an alliance some five or six time weaker?
Is this what a serious player does?
Or sim a year in expectation that someone will show up one day?:d
Hence any pretension of being first after we smashed everything and quit is like boasting to win a war in Hyperborea.
Good luck with ghosts but do not boast in vain since that makes you ridiculous: d

DeletedUser

You definitely will earn the name King of Ghosts: d
Continue like that:d

DeletedUser

You don't understand it was a figure of speech,do you?
It does not mean you do not know how to play.
It means you have chosen an easy wayza dead world.
A world which already has a moral victor.
Try as much as you can but history recognise Styx as victor when it was full of life.
Now only low quality players are left for the most.

DeletedUser

I enjoyed it too;)
I quit for 5 months,and when I was back ranked ninth as fighter while I was second when I quit(Bruizer was first,Sgt after me,then if I remember correctly toon mad,armenoid and so on).
Yup,I am history as you say-2,55 million bp in roughly 10 months of game( including the start time and there were no events;)).
You can draw conclusions yourself;)
I drew mine.

DeletedUser50768

I enjoyed it too;)
I quit for 5 months,and when I was back ranked ninth as fighter while I was second when I quit(Bruizer was first,Sgt after me,then if I remember correctly toon mad,armenoid and so on).
Yup,I am history as you say-2,55 million bp in roughly 10 months of game( including the start time and there were no events;)).
You can draw conclusions yourself;)
I drew mine.

My conclusions are that you are seriosuly good... lol

DeletedUser40686

You don't understand it was a figure of speech,do you?
It does not mean you do not know how to play.
It means you have chosen an easy wayza dead world.
Try as much as you can but history recognise Styx as victor when it was full of life.

So
YOU think this is a DEAD WORLD

The way I C IT is WE RULE ' ENDURANCE '
and the Rest Drool, OK

1st of All

How does 1 WIN a World that has NO GOAL ?

2nd

how does 1 figure they WON The World just because they had 1st Place in
Alliance
DBP's
ABP's
Fighter Rank
Several Alliances have come close but when you look at the facts
ENDURANCE RULES
and will Rule Bel, NO if and's or But's

and

THERE is alot more Members in this World now than there was before
not too mention the LACK of GOLD influence :p
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser

Some interesting stats ..

The world was created: May 30th 2012

Alliance NameFoundedBPs
1Endurance2013-11-07102 461 698
2The Norse2012-05-3083 365 669
3Styx2012-06-0170 365 676
4Legacy2012-05-3166 245 186
5The Flying Circus2012-07-0357 174 034
6Our Way2014-07-1341 780 269
7Black Panthers (Endurance BP)2013-09-1717 091 783
8The Norse Academy (LOKI)2014-04-3015 145 887

*Note these are BPs, not ABPs.

Of those alliances still featuring amongst the top ten, The Norse and Legacy were the first to be founded followed by Styx and The Flying Circus.

Endurance as we see it today was founded 13 months later, Any talk about Endurance taking that long to catch up with Styx has to take into consideration that Styx started 13 months earlier.

Tea city said:

Great so you won! Congratulations! Now can you please move along and let us low quality players continue with the game?

Ranga1

Strategos
:D Funny stuff, Styx didn't have 13 months of being able to feed on inactives and ghosts to gain BP nor cities, they did it the real way and not Your Way :D

DeletedUser

Did he mention that we had 3 cities( quite small) at the start and not over 30) and all large) for each player?;)

DeletedUser

Ranga and Tea City you two are indeed the greatest Grepolis players that have ever walked the face of the earth.

I'm awed by the sheer magnitude of the great deeds you have done. You are my idols there are none greater than you.

This, I guess, is obviously what you want to hear .. and want to hear repeatedly and I will oblige!

Ranga1

Strategos
:D you still don't get it noob, I'm definitely not the greatest player, far from it in fact (Tea is up there though) we resent the fact you are trying to compare what is essentially an MRA in endurance to the greatest alliance Belle has seen in Styx. Now go and colonise in 099 again :D

DeletedUser

The best thing In no would do is to close Belle and Achilles.
They are already dead since years.
This way the few good players remaining would use their time and gold elsewhere.

DeletedUser

The best thing In no would do is to close Belle and Achilles.
They are already dead since years.

The best thing according to whom? You? Ranga1?

There are players who have no interest in the opportunistic backstabbing disloyal locust play-style that is symptomatic for the new pay to win servers: Rush from one server to the next, join whichever alliance serves their own interests best, build 4 world wonders and then rush onto the next server. So what if the rest of the alliance wants to build 7 WWs? Stuff them!

But if you feel so strongly about it, contact support, get them to declare Styx winner and Innogames to close the server.

And stop whining like a little kid who is not allowed to have chocolate before dinner: "We won the world .. you have no right to continue to play on this server .. because we left .. and because we are no longer on the server, the server is dead .. and anyone remaining should be shunned because they should not be there .. because .. we won the world .. and you have no right to continue to play on this server .. because we left .. and because we are no longer on the server, the server is dead .. and anyone remaining should be shunned because they should not be there .... "

So do yourself (and us) a favour, contact support and tell them to shut down the server ..
.. or else just move on and let those players still on the server continue to have fun. And if we have fun playing a slower, less hectic server .. what is it to you? What makes you the judge to determine which is the correct way of playing?

Bellerophon is a great server. None of the opportunistic backstabbing disloyal locust rushes to build WWs and then head to the next server. It has all the six gods, it has the extended buildings and research tree .. and it has perfect settings, not too fast .. not too slow. Ideal settings for players who have to work and have a family.

There are more than enough servers with settings to suit you and Ranga1: one of those opens every second or third month on "en" and if that is not enough for you, there are the "us" servers as well. More than enough servers for you! Thus why are you continuously begrudging us the one server that we like and enjoy?

Now, I'm a gold player, I have the administrator and occasionally, if I need resources the captain. I'm too lazy or just don't have enough time in RL to click through all of my cities to find what I'm looking for. But if Innogames shuts down Bellerophon (and doesn't open a new server with fairly similar settings: no WWs, no Heroes, speed 2,) then there will be no server left for me.

Thus effectively what you and Ranga1 are saying in your selfish sort of way is:"Adapt to the way we want to play or else leave Grepolis."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The last thing would be good,lol
You are admitting though it has not much competition;)

Ranga1

Strategos
:D sounds like someone is jealous? Or did we hit a nerve? All we are doing lowther, is having a conversation on externals, which is read by hardly anyone. So our talk here has almost o effect in game, take a chill pill man :D