Top 12 Alliance A-Baps

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

Ranga1

Strategos
not gonna happen, if its in belle not a fair fight given lowther has over 200 cities, would take tea 2 years to get that many, and in all other worlds lowther plays he colonises in oceans like 99 or 15 :D

DeletedUser

not gonna happen, if its in belle not a fair fight given lowther has over 200 cities, would take tea 2 years to get that many, and in all other worlds lowther plays he colonises in oceans like 99 or 15 :D

DeletedUser35863

Temple of Dagon has returned as of 7-16-2016 on our way back to top 12. as of right now we are #18. if your an old ToD member feel free to contact me ingame to rejoin.

DeletedUser50768

Temple of Dagon has returned as of 7-16-2016 on our way back to top 12. as of right now we are #18. if your an old ToD member feel free to contact me ingame to rejoin.
Ohh come on drop it off, top 12 in a dead world? Do you realise that if first 100 players make a one man alliance they get to be in top 5.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35722

lolz you sure wasted some time doing top 12 on bellerophon especially when externals are dead ! ( and in game lol got supporter of the day a couple of times with 2k DBP like WTF)
omg temple of dagon so funny this alliance. Comeback ? you claim 36 as your ocean and yet you rank at number 5 in the ocean :') Shout out to your profile video though makes me laugh every time i watch it.

DeletedUser55701

smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser19607

hmmnm Eviction Notice and Occupy were in en16 Pi before they turned into TEIN with buddies from TEE
they older than Zeta i think