Top 12 Alliance A-Baps

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser

How boring. I guess we should all give up now, huh? :D
nah, but maybe try to have some fun is all i'm saying :) if your idea of having fun involves toughing it out until the enemy quits and then building a 120 city empire then that's cool.

i guess i just have this naive image of an action-packed world where fun counts for more than survival. (kinda like the beginning of kappa i guess, only even better! O.O)

I do not doubt that they have some of the best players but that dosen't mean they are the best alliance, thats just your definition of it.
yeah, most of them have played together before and been the best alliance. that is obviously my opinion, because i have this crazy idea that an alliance who wins every war they're involved in until they reach a point where the fun starts to dwindle is the best alliance.
For many of us here the factor of longetivity comes into our judgement of best alliance. For example, Grepohugs on gamma, dominated the world from day 1 and still dominated every ranking and thats over two years ago. they are the best alliance because of that. Any alliance that sticks around for a couple of months is good, but is no where near the best.
differing opinions again i guess. in my opinion an alliance that tops a world after 2 years because any semblance of competition has long since quit only shows that they have a higher boredom threshold. if that is greatness then...

that's not grepohugs ofc, since they were there to start with too. a fantastic legacy :) . sounds a bit like you're throwing a few subtle stabs at PV too (obv not because of your failure in that world, sour grapes would never come into the equation i'm sure). i'd personally rate PV up there with them even though PV is long gone. to put it simply, PV had a lofty goal and achieved it emphatically. once the server was dead, PV left. does that make them a poorer alliance for not simply logging in every few days until 2 years had elapsed and they were still top? matter of opinion i guess...

Thats why EN will come out on top. we know how to stick it out. Have you not recognised some of the names here and seen how long they have been around in a particular world for? Probably not since pro's dont play morale worlds right.
the ability to 'stick it out' is definitely an advantage EN has over the pinks, so you EN is looking to be #1 after 2yrs then i'd say you've got a fantastic chance of 'coming out on top'. i just think if it were me it'd feel like a very hollow victory knowing that you're only there because the pinks already achieved their victory of dominating until 1m ABP or taking all 4 core oceans or simply getting too bored - or whatever it may be (which i would say is prob around 90% likely to happen)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16292

EN is obviously the best, grabble grabble grabble. See, I can post my opinion followed by meaningless drivel too guys!

DeletedUser

the funny part is that there will still be loads of people who think that the pinks aren't the best alliance.
obviously people who weren't in xi, corinth, or any other world dominated by pretty much exactly these players where similar noobs (and even some good players) were at least as confident of beating them.
unfortunately,the general trend is that daizan's alliance will dominate ABP, points and conquests until the world gets stale and they leave. then the 2nd fiddlers will claim the #1 spot and puff their chests out as though they achieved something.
#beenthereamilliontimesbefore
#grepoliscertainties
#wordswithnospaces

I hate it when that happens

DeletedUser2663

, really MC? you're talking about sticking around? gimme a break. I was around on Xi long after you bailed out due to...what was it again? Oh yeah...that real life excuse people use when they start out failing miserably and can't quite get themselves up on the horse.

Hmm yes, real life excuss. Because of that i aced my last year of high school, had the best social year of my life and am now in university and doing well there. I'm not sure what how things go where you come from but dropping out of a game to pursue real life things such as an education is probably the second best thing you can do. The better reason is familiy reasons and how many people do we know who have been in that situation, i guess thats just another conveinient excuss in your eyes as well. Xi premade was planned to be deployed after Lambda but was put off 2 months due to how long a world of decent settings to come out was. If you are holding a grudge for that still then man you are petty and i actually feel sorry for you. As far as i know it wasn't a failure at any point really, A top 5 alliance in ABP and points. One of the few that may of been a good fight for PV maybe. Yea sure things were problematic but then again i couldn't do much about that because i had to spend most of my day at this place called school.

Metal you didn't stick around very long in Xi :D and it was YOUR premade

Yup it was. I hoped to launch it in my 2 months of school holiday but instead it was delayed 2 months and it started at the same time school did. Bad timing and when it comes to it i value education over game so i would do the same thing over and over again every single time without regret.

yeah, most of them have played together before and been the best alliance.

Same situation here buddy, different worlds but same situation.

sounds a bit like you're throwing a few subtle stabs at PV too (obv not because of your failure in that world, sour grapes would never come into the equation i'm sure).

Of course i'm not. if asked about them i would only have good things to say about PV. They were better than Nemesis in the statistical sense (im just saying that overall, i cant remember which alliance was better in which area's, avgs etc etc), and i wasnt around afterwards so i have no idea what even happened to them. All i know was when i was around they were the rank 1 alliance and well deserved it.

Lol, man i love this. i couldn't care less and even after a year some people are still anoyed about Xi. Well haters are fans in my eyes so ill keep enjoying being mister popular :p

@ FONTS: i wont be responding to anything else related to other worlds after this. Just replying to the points raised

EDIT: To all my fans out there if you want to talk just pm me instead of clogging up this thread.

DeletedUser

Hmm yes, real life excuss. Because of that i aced my last year of high school, had the best social year of my life and am now in university and doing well there. I'm not sure what how things go where you come from but dropping out of a game to pursue real life things such as an education is probably the second best thing you can do. The better reason is familiy reasons and how many people do we know who have been in that situation, i guess thats just another conveinient excuss in your eyes as well. Xi premade was planned to be deployed after Lambda but was put off 2 months due to how long a world of decent settings to come out was. If you are holding a grudge for that still then man you are petty and i actually feel sorry for you. As far as i know it wasn't a failure at any point really, A top 5 alliance in ABP and points. One of the few that may of been a good fight for PV maybe. Yea sure things were problematic but then again i couldn't do much about that because i had to spend most of my day at this place called school.

Nope. No Grudge. Do I think you could have handled the situation better? Yes. Most definitely. Do I care at this point? No. It's just you're being awfully hypocritical on the "we stick around thing". Take Xi outta the picture and I've still never been on a server with you in which you did "stick it out" or perform particularly well when you were in the game so...yeah...I'm just not under the Metal is awesome and can do no wrong spell some people seem to be under.

Cheap shot perhaps on the RL thing (I do know you left for school and such), but...isn't that where you were going with your comment? You guys will succeed cos you stick it out and we'll fail cos we run from battle? I'm guessing we'll have people from all alliances leave this world for many reasons, and for any of ours I'm also sure you lot will waste no time going on about how we couldn't take the heat so got out of the kitchen.

Kinda like how you all got on here going on about how your extra large alliance is gonna pwn the server...before you'd done anything but all land together in the same ocean.

DeletedUser

Anyone mind if I talk about the time back in Gamma....oh wait, there was this one player in Delta....No, lets talk about that time in Alpha when I was....Hold it, there was another time in Theta when I was....I know, lets talk about that one alliance in Kappa.

This is the Lets Talk About Other Worlds thread, right??

Sorry gotta take this call, I'll get back to that time in Zeta when I....:)

DeletedUser

meh. everyone comes here from another world, and most of us have some kind of history together. It's inevitable that warrior world stuff will get brought up in a hero world.

DeletedUser11965

the funny part is that there will still be loads of people who think that the pinks aren't the best alliance.
obviously people who weren't in xi, corinth, or any other world dominated by pretty much exactly these players where similar noobs (and even some good players) were at least as confident of beating them.
unfortunately,the general trend is that daizan's alliance will dominate ABP, points and conquests until the world gets stale and they leave. then the 2nd fiddlers will claim the #1 spot and puff their chests out as though they achieved something.
#beenthereamilliontimesbefore
#grepoliscertainties
#wordswithnospaces

i play Kappa before; Daizan got rimmed there =P, don't ask me how, I don't even know him that time but it was some crazy news when people were saying his alliance got beaten and disbanded.

Other then that, youdominated every other world pretty much

DeletedUser

i play Kappa before; Daizan got rimmed there =P, don't ask me how, I don't even know him that time but it was some crazy news when people were saying his alliance got [naughty word] and disbanded.

Other then that, you r4ped every other world pretty much
nah, he didn't get rimmed. the alliance din't last very long though :D

most short-lived alliance, yet most fun time i ever had in grepo!

Anyone mind if I talk about the time back in Gamma....oh wait, there was this one player in Delta....No, lets talk about that time in Alpha when I was....Hold it, there was another time in Theta when I was....I know, lets talk about that one alliance in Kappa.

This is the Lets Talk About Other Worlds thread, right??

Sorry gotta take this call, I'll get back to that time in Zeta when I....:)
if we didn't talk about past worlds, there would be very little to talk about :D

i mean, it's not like there are 12 alliances in this beautiful world who have ABP. are there?

DeletedUser11965

what was that alliance? I know the alliance "Dark Sea" or was it "Dark Wave?" beated it.

DeletedUser17088

what was that alliance? I know the alliance "Dark Sea" or was it "Dark Wave?" beated it.

they beat one part of his alliance, the alliance was split into all four cores.

of course you should know that as you joined one of those alliances (later became chillax) after throwing your teddies out when '.9.' formed and caused a lot of trouble :D

on topic though, the Abaps are being dominated

DeletedUser5061

rank... alliance ....................ABP (movement) ... average ABP (movement)

1.. The Pink Death ............ 205223 (+133k)... 4664 (+2.9k)

2.. Eviction Notice ........... 145984 (+113k).......2979 (+2.3k)

3.. Eviction Notice 2 ......... 97209 (+75k).........1944 (+1.4k)

4.. Dacian Heroes ............. 78860 (+63k).........1577 (+1.2k)

5.. Titans Of Tartarus ........ 45979 (+40k) ........1999 (+1.6k)

6.. Nemesis ................... 39094 (+27k) ........814 (+568)

7.. Ace of Hearts.............. 30777 (+25k) ........ 789 (+664)

8.. Bellerophon Guard ......... 23825 (+new) ........ 517 (+new)

9.. Carpe Jugulum ............. 22681 (+12k) ........ 687 (+477)

10. Myrmidon Warriors ......... 21168 (+12k) ........ 516 (+280)

11. Legacy .................... 20733 (+new) .........647 (+new)

12. S.L.I.L.F. .................20003 (+14k) .........444 (+336) (formerly Dark Frequencies)

best in each category is bolded

thumbs up for the week goes to Pink Death for upping their average by nearly 3k which is more than anyone else total average. Thumbs up also needs to go to Titans Of Tartarus for having a higher average than EN2 which is impressive and makes them a contender in my eyes. Thumbs also have to go to EN1 for keeping up with a all out attack alliance like TPD.

thumb down for the week goes to Nemesis and Carpe Jugulum for getting worse than they were, also to EN2 who are being carried by few players are proving as the inferior of the two branches thus making them the wing alliance.

DeletedUser

i'm thoroughly disappointed by pink death. there have less ABP than the EN sisters (when added together)

:(

DeletedUser5061

oh noes we must improve, that should be our goal for the next update :)

DeletedUser

We are still ahead if you look at total fighter though ;)

PD -> 334001
EN1/EN2 -> 319171 (185030 + 134141)