1The Pink Death1121
2Eviction Notice318
3Eviction Notice 2215
4Ace of Hearts 209
5Valkyrie67
6Armageddon2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good to see we are hitting the lead in AAR Hope it stays that way :)

DeletedUser

surprised that nobody has started spouting yet about how the early ABP rankings means nothing or saving troops for conquest etc, you know, the uje.

DeletedUser17564

Update

1. The Pink Death 13180
2. Eviction Notice 6731
3. Occupy 3168
4. Armageddon 2987
5. Carpe Jugulum 1784
6. Myrmidon Warriors 1295
7. The Singularity 1231
8. The Norse 1140
9. The Brothers of War 991
10. Ace of Hearts 913
11. THE ELITE ANGELS 850
12. SO SAY WE ALL 825

DeletedUser

I think the same should apply here like the top 12 attackers list thread. don't just post a list we can already see in game or through grepostats. Post your observations as well, I know thats why I visit these threads, to get a feel for what the public is thinking.

DeletedUser17564

Sorry I hadn't read the top 12 attackers thread before posting. My observations
1. Pink Death - I think they'll be at the top for quite a while, not been attacked by them yet but from what I'm reading in my alliance forums they're dishing out quite a beating
2. Eviction Notice - not doing to badly in 2nd and seem to be winning the fight in 55
3. Occupy - doing quite well considering they're the underdog in all their oceans
4. Armageddon - my alliance so I won't comment
5. myrmidon warriors - doing well, might be doing better if they had a bigger competitor in ocean 45
6. Carpe Jugulum - Expected a bit more from them really

I'll stop there for now as everyone else in the top twelve is around about the same point

DeletedUser

ABP at this stage of the game isn't necessarily the most accurate. I am not trying to dimunish Pink Deaths accomplishment in hitting #1 with an astounding lead, but it is noteworthy to keep in mind that many players don't leave Protection for a day or two, so there are still some heavy hitters left to come out throwing.

I will say this though. Having such a high ABP in a such small time demonstrates they are an aggressive alliance who obviously want to consolidate their position in their ocean. I have been hearing some chatter from some friends in various alliances that the Pinkies have been going hard. Keep up the good work, and start posting some damn battle reports. Let's see some blood on these forums.

DeletedUser21123

ABP at this stage of the game isn't necessarily the most accurate.
Amen to that...personally I don't enjoy attacking somebody unless I've got at least 500+ troops and a purpose, but that's just me....No respect lost for those who are racking up those ABPs though - it's actually quite impressive :D

DeletedUser

purpose, but that's just me....No respect lost for those who are racking up those ABPs though - it's actually quite impressive :D

Purpose? We don't need no stinkin' purpose! mwah ha ha ha ha!

DeletedUser

...hence the sent a pact invite, but we hold the right to attack you :)

DeletedUser

surprised that nobody has started spouting yet about
1) how the early ABP rankings means nothing or
2) saving troops for conquest etc

1)
ABP at this stage of the game isn't necessarily the most accurate.

2)
personally I don't enjoy attacking somebody unless I've got at least 500+ troops and a purpose

lol'd, but at least they were NOT the normal whingey versions - so big ups to you, bellopokemon peeps. (bow)

DeletedUser

lol'd, but at least they were the normal whingey versions - so big ups to you, bellopokemon peeps. (bow)

I didn't find any whine in Not2Sane post, quite the contrary. Gustapo just explained his strategy, doesnt come off as whining either.

Big ups to you for such a reach...

DeletedUser21123

Whine? Lmao mate that is the last thing you will ever hear me doing - even if you are somehow conquering a city of mine :(