Top 12 Alliance A-Baps

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser2663

Wow, what in the hell are you talking about? 5% good players - Please I really hope that you believe this is true because you guys are going to be blindsided hard. Many players that make up EN/Occupy are some of the best players Grepolis has to offer. Whether it was from dominating Zeta (the first revolt world which a lot of pros joined) or dominating the first revolt 2.0 world - we are now looking to dominate the first revolt hero world.

Honestly, you so called pros should know by know that the overall cooperation and teamwork of an alliance overrides the overall playing ability of each player. Make no mistake on this, the 100 players you are calling novices have a great deal of familiarity with each other and that will lead to great results.

Heh let them keep thinking that. They will burn out and quit in a couple months. We may not have the best players according to them but i know for a fact we have the players capable of fighting tooth and bone for months and still coming out stronger than before. We saw that in NmE vs Daft aye DT :p, and with us all in one alliance its going to be interesting indeed.

We may not dominate the intitial abp boards but ill bet EN makes it first to the 10m abp mark.

DeletedUser

Hi my name is BANGBROS in case you cant read the upper left corner,

I would like to point out that we have the pinky who cry like the godsmack song. Who like to attack the weak and no name alliances for bp to boost there stats when it doesnt matter. Build your cities up and we will be there in no time to relocate you out of this world.

I am noob and dont know anything in this game..........

I hate all EN /OCC .............. NOT

Since much of you came from zeta are talking about pacts ad friendship with players. Where is all your friends from zeta because the alliance cap is bigger there then this world? Guess you dont have friends.

CRY BABIES dont have friends where im from. Just saying

DeletedUser

"My Hoplites PWN all the Noobs in the yard, cause my Hoplites are better than yours, damn right, they're better than yours. They'd spear you, but I'd have to charge."

Not2Sane

- Occupying the hearts, minds, and cities of all who oppose us!

DeletedUser5061

I think someone is just upset because he didn't have his milk this morning. Here let me comfort you.

Not2Sane sings Jennesis a little rhyme:

1... 2... EN is coming for you.
3... 4... Occupy is at your door.
5... 6... You're gonna throw a fit.
7... 8... You can't fight fate.
9... 10... It's game over again.

Not2Sane
- Occupying the hearts, minds, and cities of all who oppose us!

thats big talk for an allince yet to take a city from a top 12 abp alliance lol, you're funny dude your talking about coming after alliance in another ocean and above you in the ranks, just lol. We might not have the crowns or the team work but at least we have the balls to go after real alliances in our oceans.

DeletedUser

Uhm.. there is only one other alliance in the top 15 of our ocean that is in the top 12 abp. Perhaps the reason for that is because we kill everything else :).

DeletedUser5061

Uhm.. there is only one other alliance in the top 15 of our ocean that is in the top 12 abp. Perhaps the reason for that is because we kill everything else :).

So your excuse is you recruited everything around you left yourselves nothing to attack? mmm... sound like an MRA problem to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So your excuse is you recruited everything around you left yourselves nothing attack? mmm... sound like an MRA problem to me.

I didn't give an excuse to anything actually. What I gave you was a fact. A response to your absurd claim that had no backing what so ever. Kind of like the one you just posted above.

I am seeing a pattern from you, which is stupid claims with no statistical backing.

DeletedUser

So your excuse is you recruited everything around you left yourselves nothing to attack? mmm... sound like an MRA problem to me.

You keep rambling about MRAs. Pink Death has already recruited 77 players. 33 have left or were booted. Maybe you should let your educated husband take over...

DeletedUser

It was all Pre-Recruited mate. EN and Occupy All joined the world at the same time... Its called team-work buddy.. as for nothing to attack LOL. 55 Is basically already Fully occupied and its time for the next one. Maybe all you can join me up top in 44 and make you kick the bucket and hurt your pinky toes
128654688472116052.jpg

PR!

DeletedUser

I am seeing a pattern from you, which is stupid claims with no statistical backing.

I think he works as a broadcaster for the NFL. Next he's going to tell us that the average pink death player was among the top attackers in non morale servers that launched in spring or summer, and where more than 80% of their cities were in the northern hemisphere on islands occupied by at least 2 other pinkies. If anyone hopes to stop them they'll need to win the turnover battle.

Little does he know that when their opponents had night graphics activated they leaped ahead in the rankings, as long as they didn't have multiple cities on the same island and they didn't trade with the phoenician merchant, which would make them ineligible.

EN has since sent word to all members to activate night graphics and ignore that merchant, no matter how badly mama needs that new catapult!

Looks like this one might come down to the final possession...

DeletedUser19396

Why the hell do you people keep going on about morale worlds are less than non-morale worlds. I spent months only having 100% morale on the top 140-160 players and 90+ of them were in my alliance. How was this easier for me/us. Nearly every player I had to attack lost me troops before I even launched.

I also don't get the big deal about two alliances that may or may not be pacted at this point. It is well within the rules. It is not like they are getting pacts with any other alliances. If you tell me that none of the other top 12 alliances will have any pacts then I guess I could see why you are crying about it being unfair, but why not take advantage of the rules.

I have been told many times that this is a war game. Grepolis is so much more than about war. I feel this is a game about economics, politics, interpersonal relationships, diplomacy, education, and much much more. Time and again I have seen the players with lots of abp in the first few weeks not be the same ones at the top of the ranks in 4 months time. Patience pays off. Knowing when and where to attack is way more important than just attacking.

Good luck to all of you players in alliances out there who choose not to take advantage of Grepolis rules and not pact with any other alliance. The thoughtful players who know about more aspects of the game other than war may teach you a thing or two along the way.

DeletedUser22650

well theres a dude on my island that sent a link bragging about his stats on zeta, he had 100+ towns 1 million points and only 400k total bp 265k of which is abp and a top rank of 11th, now getting that far with so little bp and from how he was talking being a big dog on that server can only mean its just plain soft as a whole, thats just an example of how morale worlds are easier...ive played both, on delphi i had to stop farming ppl from very early on and i had target issues due to morale my entire stay there, ie having to get smaller players recruited to deal with nuisance players

as for dilpo i just see any and all pacts as plain cowardice, theres no ifs or buts in my mind, all you wanna do is outnumber your enemies and double cross your allies at a later date because you lack the confidence to fly your own flag and compete properly for dominance, like it or not alot of vets will allways look down their noses on pacted alliances, sister/brother alliances, academy's and other symptoms of mra'ism....yes mra'ism and as pedantic as you wanna be about turning ppl away it isd mra'ism and cowardice

DeletedUser

Let em look down on us.War isn't about being fair, or honest. It is about Victory. Daizan is a fool who is crying because we choose not to approach Grepolis from his perspective. We have our own style of play that suits us. He needs to stop whinning of spilled juice, and re-adjust his strategy to the turbulent ways of Grepolis.

We are even debating a 3rd pact at this point simply to further frustrate Daizan. We will be a triumvirate of death. I can't wait to see Pinky's response to that.

DeletedUser23880

well theres a dude on my island that sent a link bragging about his stats on zeta, he had 100+ towns 1 million points and only 400k total bp 265k of which is abp and a top rank of 11th, now getting that far with so little bp and from how he was talking being a big dog on that server can only mean its just plain soft as a whole, thats just an example of how morale worlds are easier...ive played both, on delphi i had to stop farming ppl from very early on and i had target issues due to morale my entire stay there, ie having to get smaller players recruited to deal with nuisance players

After your alliance member contacted me, begging me to stop farming him. Maybe you guys should think before you speak, that's the same thing i told him via in game message. :pro:

DeletedUser

Nobody is crying. Pact up all you want. Just don't come on here talking about how you're all big and bad, and you're gonna occupy this or that ocean with your superior skillz as...you clearly don't have any. And...no matter what you do in game...as long as you're hiding behind sister alliances and pacts...you will still be considered a njublet alliance.

DeletedUser

ive played both, on delphi i had to stop farming ppl from very early on and i had target issues due to morale my entire stay there, ie having to get smaller players recruited to deal with nuisance players

Pretty sure you missed prt50's point. He is dedicated enough to stay and continuing doing what needs to be done, regardless of the loss due to morale...

And Jennesis, not sure ive ever seen a mod call so many players (let alone top players on many worlds) "n00bs" before, but hey man whatever floats your boat.