Top 12 Alliance A-Baps

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Pretty sure you missed prt50's point. He is dedicated enough to stay and continuing doing what needs to be done, regardless of the loss due to morale...

OH my...we have a martyr in our midst!

And Jennesis, not sure ive ever seen a mod call so many players (let alone top players on many worlds) n00bs before, but hey man whatever floats your boat.

You haven't played with many mods then, have you? Don't be fooled, the green doesn't make me blind, or less likely to state my opinion, or less likely to call a spade a spade. I don't much give a toss what you've done on other worlds. Y'all keep talking about the glory of Rho and Zeta but, um...those worlds died a long time ago so congratulations on being the Kings and Queens of dead servers where ghost hunting and resource shipping is the order of the day. I'm guessing this is why you've already got so many ghosts on your conquest sheet.

All kidding aside. I am thoroughly unimpressed by what you guys are doing on this server, and this server is the only one that counts here. Go ahead and prove me wrong, but you're gonna have to do it in game...not here on the forum beating your hairless little chest and shouting "im not a noob. im not im not im not."

DeletedUser

Umm, one of the founders i am playing with in bellerophon is a mod.....a very pleasant one as well on that note. Im not bragging about past accomplishments either, merely pointing out how petty it is to go around calling everyone noobs. What a dumb word anyway. Insults like that being flung around only decrease the likelihood new players stick around, especially when everyones gotta start somewhere. Just would have expected someone of your status to be above that, but then again to each their own...

DeletedUser17088

excellent thread 10/10

Umm, one of the founders i am playing with in bellerophon is a mod.....a very pleasant one as well on that note. Im not bragging about past accomplishments either, merely pointing out how petty it is to go around calling everyone noobs. What a dumb word anyway. Insults like that being flung around only decrease the likelihood new players stick around, especially when everyones gotta start somewhere. Just would have expected someone of your status to be above that, but then again to each their own...

^^ based on what? calling someone a noob means nothing you noob. so stop noobing around.

If new players to the game quit for seeing insults lying around on the forum, Grepolis would have failed first month of being an active game, Banter and competitive talk is why a lot of people play MMO. Look how entertaining and active a discussion like this makes the world! look how much you all wanna kick the hell out of each other!

so please kind sir, stop talking nonsense.

DeletedUser

Umm, one of the founders i am playing with in bellerophon is a mod.....

What does that have to do with anything? Just because a player is a moderator doesn't mean they're an elite player..I am probably the noobiest player of them all...& maybe one day you'll find out why. ;)

DeletedUser12667

We are even debating a 3rd pact at this point simply to further frustrate Daizan.

Now this is a statement that i just found utterly amusing. Not because you are talking pacts to frustriate daiz, but the fact that you think daiz actually cares how many pacts you have:D

DeletedUser26213

We all could care less about how many pacts you guys have. It just makes us think less of you.

DeletedUser

Looks like the MODS are all teaming up together. LOL

Please guys do you job and stay out of the forums. If your playing in the world then flex your strength in game and shut up because your mods doesn't mean you can tell others what to say and not.

So all i see is a lot of crying from pinky and now a few MODS.

Take your monthly gold if you still get paid that and go read some bad post.

I'm still in shock of the short bus comment and really lost respect for you guys. One spoiled apple spoils them all. Really surprised you aren't on some type of leave for it. Anyone else would have been just saying

DeletedUser

Please guys do you job and stay out of the forums. If your playing in the world then flex your strength in game and shut up because your mods doesn't mean you can tell others what to say and not.

I'm still in shock of the short bus comment and really lost respect for you guys. One spoiled apple spoils them all. Really surprised you aren't on some type of leave for it. Anyone else would have been just saying

yet the cutting comment is completely off your radar...

stones, glass houses...you know the drill

DeletedUser

That's exactly what a mod is supposed to do.

Really!!!!! smart guy................... if your breaking a rule, then yes. Not just out of the blue for no reason because they hold a title that anyone could have if you want it. IT wasn't even last month they sent mass mail out asking for more.

Since we all know they could be any ages but prefer you to be 18. I love what you have to go through to get that title!!!!!!

DeletedUser

yet the cutting comment is completely off your radar...

stones, glass houses...you know the drill

Just like my cats..... I break everything to a small minded person who insults kids or adults with disabilities. I am just glad i did see it last night.

DeletedUser2663

Don't forget there are some mods in your ranks as well :p.

That's exactly what a mod is supposed to do.

Only where they are supposed to. Only one who can do it here is FOTNS or the titans. Major difference there. Outside our area's of jurisdiction we are your stock standard normal player with a different color name, maybe a bit more knowledgable than the standard player.

DeletedUser

I know MC

Difference is you don't try to flex your online muscles like some in here and make pointless hurtful comments that would get them beat in person by a families,parents,brother,sisters and friends of someone with a disability.

Just for the record i will give some personal INFO-------------- I just lost my cousin who had (DS) down syndrome yesterday. Yes he rode the short bus and had more of a heart then the spineless people who talk about them.

DeletedUser

Just like my cats..... I break everything to a small minded person who insults kids or adults with disabilities. I am just glad i did see it last night.

You're really not getting it, are you? My comment was thoughtless, yes...and the resulting interpretation unintended. My bad. I have apologized to the player involved.

I find it disturbing that you don't see a triggering comment made, by an Occupy member, about an action that many people suffering from a mental disorder die from performing each year, as equally despicable.

DeletedUser

You're really not getting it, are you? My comment was thoughtless, yes...and the resulting interpretation unintended. My bad. I have apologized to the player involved.

I find it disturbing that you don't see a triggering comment made, by an Occupy member, about an action that many people suffering from a mental disorder die from performing each year, as equally despicable.

If your talking of the first version of the PNP. I didn't see it as i have said you guys are lucky i wasn't on last night.

So if you would like to inform me of it. IF not the fact you saying I am sorry still doesn't take the foul out of your mouth or fingertips here. You can be forgiven but doesn't change the way you think.

DeletedUser

If your talking of the first version of the PNP. I didn't see it as i have said you guys are lucky i wasn't on last night.

So if you would like to inform me of it. IF not the fact you saying I am sorry still doesn't take the foul out of your mouth or fingertips here. You can be forgiven but doesn't change the way you think.

You know nothing about me. The comment has been edited...it was that bad. You can ask Not2Sane about it, as he is the one that made it.

I care not what your opinion of me is, as my opinion of you is about as high as yours seems to be of me.

DeletedUser

Okay......
Time to get this back on topic......

1)Pink Death - 85069 - Clearly still in the lead and torching everything in there way.

2)Eviction Notice - 44434 - Still up there and putting on a good show of things but not as aggressive as PD considering they are same size.

3)Occupy - 29106 - I guess they have some decent players but as a hole need to start staking out there territory.

4)Dacian Heroes - 22143 - they have 2 players that have cnquested so far and have okay BP but i cant say i m overall impressed.

5)Nemesis - 14191 - considering they attack with Swords,Archers and brims i guess this is good :p

6)Carpe Jugulum - 14042 - Ranked 10th as points but 6th as attackers so atleast it is not other way around.

7)Armageddon - 10305 - shell of a former alliance - got/getting destroyed by PD.

8)Myrmidon Warriors - 9917 - ranked 14 points and 8th attackers - guess that is good...

9)Titans Of Tartarus - 9404 - No comment

10)Ace of Hearts - 8249 - Pathetic

11)S.L.I.L.F. - 7705 New alliance so give em time.

12)The Brothers of War - 7383 - no comment

DeletedUser21123

These guys come from Chi. They were there when I played there a while back and they seemed to get things done then....I believe it is mostly the same group so they might be worth watching in the future.....but who knows.....

DeletedUser

I agree with gustapo regarding Titans of Tartarus. I was in their ally on Chi. There a very organised group of players, attack orientated and work great together as a team. They should go far and IMO are the dark horses in this world.

DeletedUser17088

The short bus comment has been taken care of and an apology issued, You keep dragging it up and this is starting to annoy me considering all im doing to keep this forum clean and fun. Inferring mods team up together would be a correct assumption, we are a team and we have each others backs. this becomes very useful in times where mod bashing happens....

Really!!!!! smart guy................... if your breaking a rule, then yes. Not just out of the blue for no reason because they hold a title that anyone could have if you want it. IT wasn't even last month they sent mass mail out asking for more.

Since we all know they could be any ages but prefer you to be 18. I love what you have to go through to get that title!!!!!!

If you have a particular problem with any moderator then please contact their senior privately and discuss it with them.

here you go again...

I know MC

Difference is you don't try to flex your online muscles like some in here and make pointless hurtful comments that would get them beat in person by a families,parents,brother,sisters and friends of someone with a disability.

Just for the record i will give some personal INFO-------------- I just lost my cousin who had (DS) down syndrome yesterday. Yes he rode the short bus and had more of a heart then the spineless people who talk about them.

and again....

while im sorry for your loss it would be unfair to talk down about Jennesis because of an offhand comment that she didn't mean in the way it was taken, i too have a disabled family member but i didn't for one second think Jennesis was insulting then, nor did i feel i needed to get on my high horse and shame her, almost everyone makes inappropriate comments in all walks of life in jest

The PnP was a breach of the forum rules, many of the people you sit among laughed at it. There is no innocent party

You know nothing about me. The comment has been edited...it was that bad. You can ask Not2Sane about it, as he is the one that made it.

I care not what your opinion of me is, as my opinion of you is about as high as yours seems to be of me.

is there really any need? wouldn't it have been easier to ignore? or report?

Now normally the above would have happened in private between me and those involved, however i feel everyone needs to see what is turning good, fun, banter and competitive trash talk, into senseless insulting and personal attacks.

from this point on we leave this conversation and argument as it is, it ends now or i will need to take action and that would be a shame as it has been fairly entertaining until recently.

1)Pink Death - 85069 - Clearly still in the lead and torching everything in there way.

2)Eviction Notice - 44434 - Still up there and putting on a good show of things but not as aggressive as PD considering they are same size.

3)Occupy - 29106 - I guess they have some decent players but as a hole need to start staking out there territory.

4)Dacian Heroes - 22143 - they have 2 players that have cnquested so far and have okay BP but i cant say i m overall impressed.

5)Nemesis - 14191 - considering they attack with Swords,Archers and brims i guess this is good :p

6)Carpe Jugulum - 14042 - Ranked 10th as points but 6th as attackers so atleast it is not other way around.

7)Armageddon - 10305 - shell of a former alliance - got/getting destroyed by PD.

8)Myrmidon Warriors - 9917 - ranked 14 points and 8th attackers - guess that is good...

10)Ace of Hearts - 8249 - Pathetic

11)S.L.I.L.F. - 7705 New alliance so give em time.

12)The Brothers of War - 7383 - no comment

go from here please, I have been very lenient until now and taking advantage of this is unfair