Alliance about to disband first

DeletedUser

oh. so many of myrmidon players are refugees? lol

Depending on your definition of "many" I can count at least 5 players off the top of my head who had over 5 cities running over to the Myrmidons... so much for loyalty

DeletedUser

lol. but you cant despise them anyway. you took refugee from OV too. remember?

DeletedUser

No I don't have any negative feelings towards them. As I mentioned before, this event has benefited us. Better deal with desertion early on, and the ones who stay are the ones we know we can count on.

DeletedUser

mm, so you can count on steven? anyway, he is your problem now. lol

DeletedUser

mm, so you can count on steven? anyway, he is your problem now. lol

In any situation, I wouldn't even consider it. Fact of the matter is that he stuck around being completely surrounded for a long while, showing loyalty to OV, and only switched when OV decided to support a pacted alliance instead of himself.

However, whether the above is true or not, we had a good number of members who vouched for him.

DeletedUser19042

In any situation, I wouldn't even consider it. Fact of the matter is that he stuck around being completely surrounded for a long while, showing loyalty to OV, and only switched when OV decided to support a pacted alliance instead of himself.

However, whether the above is true or not, we had a good number of members who vouched for him.

I can say to you, that that isn't true.
We had that pacted alliance yes, but all of contact happened in a hidden forum. It was only visible to the alliance for one day, and there they asked for support quite rude. So no support was sent. And I can prove it; lol

So, I don't know what steven has told you guys, but what he said is a big lie to get your protection. So are you still sure to have him?
I would think about it.

DeletedUser33426

I can say to you, that that isn't true.
We had that pacted alliance yes, but all of contact happened in a hidden forum. It was only visible to the alliance for one day, and there they asked for support quite rude. So no support was sent. And I can prove it; lol

So, I don't know what steven has told you guys, but what he said is a big lie to get your protection. So are you still sure to have him?
I would think about it.

Big lie lol The below is a message sent to me when i was a member of OV

"Hey there, just wondered if you wanted any or both of my remaining cities, I'm giving up on this world.
I was going to stay, but after reading the forums last night I changed my mind, all out support for an allies 4k city and 2 responses for my 2 cities. I'm not bitter though lol !!.
Anyway, let me know if you want them, if not I'll get in touch with Kindred and he can find new owners for them, see you in Olympia, cheers"

DeletedUser19042

Ok. A small lie then; 1 person was perhaps supporting them, as he didn't see the negativity of it; But I can prove that will be a max, lol. No one sent support to them, except for a player here and there, nothing major.

Don't try to save yourself. You just left to stop being hammerred.
And it seems confrontation isn't supporting you better, isn't it? We at least kept your citys, they didn't. lol

Disappointed? I still can't believe they took you in

DeletedUser

Correction, not first couple of cities.
Only one city, lost by bigdaddygile who is still with us and fighting, and a few spying efforts were enough for them (5 players who were supposed to lead north of 54) to run away...
And the partial merger was offered by us to MacLeod Clan...

Whats your in game name? =)

Whether there is a pact or not is irrelevant. Fact of the matter is, that big move in O54-53-etc. was in Confrontation's favor. The big players of O54 were crying for war ever since Confrontation started skirmishing with Defiance, later OV.

And as soon as the Myrmidon showed hostility and took their first couple of cities, all those cowards that wanted war ran to the other side. (check how many players moved from Confro.. to Myrs) As for the rest who moved to the macloed clan, They are better off in an alliance that is locally based. And at the same time, the Confrontation core players don't have to send support 10-20 hours away to support those players. Losing the #2 spot is a small price to pay for stability.

As for which alliance will disband first... I have no idea.. In the south, Krypteria, OV and Confrontation all have strong cores with experienced players. And I don't really know much about the other alliance since I never had to interact with the.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Steven was given a chance to stay in game as a favor.
He knew from the beginning that he won't be offered massive support for his cities in OV territory and he still chose to join us.
I think you should investigate why a player should give up his 3 cities to join us instead of staying with an alliance like yours especially if you claim that you were supporting him heavily.
After all, we are a "badly run" alliance...

Ok. A small lie then; 1 person was perhaps supporting them, as he didn't see the negativity of it; But I can prove that will be a max, lol. No one sent support to them, except for a player here and there, nothing major.

Don't try to save yourself. You just left to stop being hammerred.
And it seems confrontation isn't supporting you better, isn't it? We at least kept your citys, they didn't. lol

Disappointed? I still can't believe they took you in

DeletedUser19042

Adrian, he was Second in Defender when he left. Do you think he got that all by himself? lol....So yes, we supported him heavily
And saying this:
I think you should investigate why a player should give up his 3 cities to join us instead of staying with an alliance like yours especially if you claim that you were supporting him heavily.

LOL. If you try to make us feel negative or so, then you are failing; Because steven even apologised when he left.

I am sorry to say guys but i am going to be leaving. The way i see it i have 2 choices

1 Stay here loose all my cities then quit the game
2 join my old team mates in CONFRONTATION

I am going to join my old team mates, i have enjoyed fighting along side you guys and girls and thanks to everyone that sent support to me. I have never been a spy guys sorry it didnt work out here

No hard feelings

StevenB

You sure? lol....To me it looks that CONFRONTATION was only a second option. It was or loose (how did you get that in your mind, we saved you every time) or join confront. Not sure about loyalty to Confront, he'll do it again when a situation like this occurs again.

DeletedUser33478

I can say one thing about Steven8 or what he cals himself: Little Coward

DeletedUser33426

Are you guys really that bitter because i left, F_F_S get over it.

DeletedUser

LOL coming from someone that hides there in game name

I am loving the banter guys;)

lol.. i wont call you a coward. no way. leaving OV might have take guts for a sane player. you must be a nutter if not coward. sounds better right? now everyone will feel sorry for you instead of being mad at you.

anyway, the player you refer to, his game name is juschemon.

DeletedUser19042

Yea...the people that matter know my name. lol...No way I was hiding my name. All you had to do is check my profile, and check old posts. I mention my name in a lot of them.