Alliance about to disband first

DeletedUser

i think Krypteia will be the first to go! everyone over there is WAY over rated! now i just need founders right and i will make my prediction come true!

DeletedUser

thats the one downside to have such a small alliance. its harder to deal with inactives.

DeletedUser

vriendp is having his cities taken by the other wolf packers at the moment.

DeletedUser

I don't really care about who disbands in the top12. but my 5p is on Alpha Wolfs.
They don't come across to me as a good alliance.
i don't know anything about them so i can't really say much.

DeletedUser

I don't really care about who disbands in the top12. but my 5p is on Alpha Wolfs.
They don't come across to me as a good alliance.
i don't know anything about them so i can't really say much.

Alpha Wolves will not be disbanding, if you did know anything about them you would know that. Saying as we are new in top 12 over last couple of weeks I guess generally not a lot of people know much about us, well our core territory is ocean 83, and 84 initially the alpha wolves were based in 84 but a couple of alliance from 83 The arrowhead empire ( a lot of players had crossed over from japanese server to form arrowhead empire) and Swords of the sea. The Newly expanded Alpha Wolves as i have said currently are the biggest alliance in 83 and 84 having pushed Army of darkness out of 83 we are now pushing into 73.

BTW

my tip for first alliance to disband would be army of darkness, currently have Alpha Wolves to the east pushing them and My Little Pony pushing on them from the north not a great deal of places to go and our expirience fighting them suggest they are a pretty weak alliance with low ABP.

DeletedUser

Alpha Wolves will not be disbanding, if you did know anything about them you would know that. Saying as we are new in top 12 over last couple of weeks I guess generally not a lot of people know much about us, well our core territory is ocean 83, and 84 initially the alpha wolves were based in 84 but a couple of alliance from 83 The arrowhead empire ( a lot of players had crossed over from japanese server to form arrowhead empire) and Swords of the sea. The Newly expanded Alpha Wolves as i have said currently are the biggest alliance in 83 and 84 having pushed Army of darkness out of 83 we are now pushing into 73.

BTW

my tip for first alliance to disband would be army of darkness, currently have Alpha Wolves to the east pushing them and My Little Pony pushing on them from the north not a great deal of places to go and our expirience fighting them suggest they are a pretty weak alliance with low ABP.

I wasn't being a bit mean about it i was stating who i think will be the first to go.
Yes you are new in the Top12. as you are ranked 6. but only ranked 10 with 151 members in ABP isn't that good. 4th biggest alliance in the world.

Finally 21 :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wasn't being a bit mean about it i was stating who i think will be the first to go.
Yes you are new in the Top12. as you are ranked 6. but only ranked 10 with 151 members in ABP isn't that good. 4th biggest alliance in the world.

Finally 21 :p

true but we have went up about four places in ABP over weekend, we have the usual problem of sorting out inactives etc and not having much to fight with in 83/84 hence the move into 73 for some fun with Army of Darkness.

DeletedUser21356

How about i quickly begin an alliance and disband it again then this topic is over.....lol