Alliance about to disband first

DeletedUser19042

GOTCHA
cake_natuur_5-500x500.jpg

Jummy

DeletedUser

start again. which alliance will disband now? among top 12? and please krypt 2 doesnot count. as their moto is to merge into krypt and they were formed with that moto. so, lets discuss others.

DeletedUser19042

Yummy Jammy Yey...I guesss...none.
the alliances left now, are pretty good. However IF one falls, I think it will be the ponies OR alpha Wolves. and I bet on Alpha Wolves

DeletedUser

I think Ocean Kingdom as they seem to be leaking members now, other then that the Ponies vs Alpha Wolves war could prove interesting so far Alpha wolves have taken 5 cities from Ponies and ponies have only managed 1 from alpha wolves, if it continues that way maybe ponies will disband, i dont really see either of those 2 disbanding tbh though still think it will be Ocean Kingdom

DeletedUser

My Little Ponies have been dissolved.
So guys, who's next?
Will it be The MacLeod Clan? Ocean Kingdom? Vengeance?
MORE SPECULATION!!

My vote is on The MacLeod Clan.

DeletedUser

I'm going to say Ultimate Kill Squad or Ocean Kingdom. Ultimate kill squad took on a lot of players from My little pony who were previously in Army of Darkness and where ever those players seem to go seems to end in an alliance disbanding. although UKS may just realise they just need to throw that group to the wolves to deal with.Ultimitely any alliance that comes up against the Alpha Wolves seems to disband Ocean Kingdom are losing a battle to The Bish badly it would seem as well.

DeletedUser

I say definitely Ocean KIngdom will be the next to go.

They have a terrible culture in the alliance, not supporting everyone, but instead only supporting close friends. It's doesn't deserve to be called an alliance, it's a random colloacation of players who don't work together, but instead are each for their own gain.

They won't survive long when up against the Bish, who are much more co-ordinated and support each other. At the beginning of the war, Ocean Kingdom were the bigger alliance, now the bish have far overtaken them. This just proves that the cycle will continue until Ocean Kingdom disband.

DeletedUser10810

le fee verte said:
I'm going to say Ultimate Kill Squad or Ocean Kingdom. Ultimate kill squad took on a lot of players from My little pony who were previously in Army of Darkness and where ever those players seem to go seems to end in an alliance disbanding. although UKS may just realise they just need to throw that group to the wolves to deal with.Ultimitely any alliance that comes up against the Alpha Wolves seems to disband Ocean Kingdom are losing a battle to The Bish badly it would seem as well.

lol, all the best with that. ;)

There are lots of speculation about this merger I see. This merger with My Little pony with The Ultimate Kill Squad only made things more proper in UKS. We have absolute respect for all MLP players who joined us and made UKS complete - this was planned from long time.

The UKS as an alliance, is very ruthless to its enemies, very caring and helping to its own members and respect all its allies and enemies. We never back-stab or play low, not our style, unlike those lot who got kicked out from former MLP before the merger. (No.BS founder/leader knows what I am talking about, but their other players are still unaware). The UKS culture is something inside us which made us different than most of the others in this server. There is no former MLP or Ex-UKS anymore. there is and will be only one united alliance, named The Ultimate Kill Squad. I dont see UKS dissolving in near future though - and this is not a biased opinion.

I see, No.BS, Alpha Wolves, OCEAN KINGDOM will be next.

DeletedUser19042

Nah
OK has pretty good BP if I remember right. They'll stand

I think UKS will go first (kidding)

Eumh...the first alliance to fall will be no.BS i think

DeletedUser

it seems that my alliance damage inc. is about to disband before anyone else. although the best rank of the alliance was 27.

DeletedUser

lol, all the best with that. ;)

There are lots of speculation about this merger I see. This merger with My Little pony with The Ultimate Kill Squad only made things more proper in UKS. We have absolute respect for all MLP players who joined us and made UKS complete - this was planned from long time.

The UKS as an alliance, is very ruthless to its enemies, very caring and helping to its own members and respect all its allies and enemies. We never back-stab or play low, not our style, unlike those lot who got kicked out from former MLP before the merger. (No.BS founder/leader knows what I am talking about, but their other players are still unaware). The UKS culture is something inside us which made us different than most of the others in this server. There is no former MLP or Ex-UKS anymore. there is and will be only one united alliance, named The Ultimate Kill Squad. I dont see UKS dissolving in near future though - and this is not a biased opinion.

I see, No.BS, Alpha Wolves, OCEAN KINGDOM will be next.

well atleast its finally getting interesting on the rim lets see if UKS can do what MLP and army of darkness failed to do and protect the cities of their players on the 073 border from the Wolves.

DeletedUser

UKS are looking good so far. They are strong players. Some of them were players who got kicked out of the core.
That doesn't mean they're weak, though; not at all. They will last some time in Gela.

DeletedUser19042

Really? Didn't check the ranking list in the last week;

Going to write a new Top-12 though