Top 12 Alliance ABP

DeletedUser

The Merchants made a pact with SHUSH around thangsgiving time, consider it a gift since it was made to give you guys something to bring up in your arguments. No help in offense or defense with SHUSH and just give us a good laugh since the outcome will remain with Merchants attacking hate and SHUSH aswell. We didnt go for SHUSH before the pact because they werent in our range, and they wouldnt go for us since they want Hate first. you can say we could have targeted them but thats not how Merchants fight, not cowardly just being smart with organizing and having our front line cities tightly together (the south of merchant territory wasnt secure until recently, we have our own decision on what secure means). And Im sure no one would get to our core since Frostmaker is impossible to beat(wouldnt matter if we pacted cause frost intopain and starwek would defend our south line with ease).

You can go ahead and consider merchants and IB one alliance, doesnt matter, Its just an effective form of splitting offense and defense, but I will say this "Merchants/IB membership never passed 100 members, so pls dont say we have them to get around the member cap. The result of this was to give calydon an illusion and dump their cs attempt on what looked to be a weak target, and all those that made that mistake lost countless CS.

Go ahead and make statements on IB/Merchants, it doesnt matter at this point. enjoy the rhape train we run on you.

P.S. Digital MYstik where are thou, would you be so kind as to give us an update on the numbers.

So does that mean when we have taken a ib city we have taken a TM city? Or does it not work that way because that just seems a good way to get better looking stats lol

I wonder if Dm will factor in the ib takes from now on, but then it would not look so impressive

DeletedUser22650

smiley nobody aint dissin merchants here, maybe re-read, you're like a mini version of hate...a big aggressive out of control mra with your pacts...until recently...nowhere near you anyway so not limiting targets and we respect that...i would refute the never above 100 though after you originally beat ib into submission and then split chimmerions between you im sure you were way way higher, thats why fonts left because he likes the small squads

DeletedUser18571

wandle sure do that, im pretty sure merchants and IB have taken more cities from hate, go check it out and count the numbers instead of just saying lets see cause we know we have taken more no doubt. and the stats dont matter to us, it never did.

Dux i wasnt saying hate is dissing merchants (they are btw, re read and dont just re read ur posts or posts in this thread go for it), referrign to everyone in calydon that is.

and yes merchants and IB never went over 100, Merchants started with 10 members and IB around 50-70. But im guessing you see it that way cause cinnamons (cinnamon soudns way better than chimmerions tbh) had 60 members Merchants had 30 and IB around 60 aswell and u grouped them all together. after Cimmerians surrendered only about 25 joinedmerchants few joined IB but Ib remains around 50 members or less never passing 100 to get around the cap.

you cant really say its a mini version of hate cause its not, completely different tactics, u guys keep ur lvl 0 walls and pray for the anti timer to love you. and for the diplomacy i already stated u guys use it heavily for propaganda. and attacking in all directions from day one isnt good, why? cause look at your north east, completely dead, it helped u in the beggining but now leaves u small targets while us on the other hand gives us a big chunk of free cities from golden dawn, and further past tgd there are band of brothers aswell as that other rim alliance with some nice cities. securing all sides except the border 44/54 but it will be secure eventually, tactics my friend, tactics.

fonts didnt leave cause the size it was a disagreement, he joined us because his group was too small (stated in the thread with cimm vs LJ) and I doubt hes against pacting cause he isnt, He pacted with EbLANs way back. was sad to see him go but we move on.

and for hate, When the fighting just becomes a chore and more worlds open up you guys will fade away, The original 10 of merchants come from Phi, The same alliance that defeated daizan's crew, Appraxiadaddy's crew, and many others that underestimate us. we win worlds (not the wonders) we dominate everyone just like every other world we been in and its funny cause some people that played against us use the same excuse in the enxt world, it goes like "I wasnt playing seriously last time" or

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22650

it allso gives us less slots to waste going rimwards, we consider that a very good thing, and no we dont try to stack every city because despite being top defenders on caly we're not turtles, and ive never had the pleasure of being on a server with you, you wouldve had more trouble with daizans crew if i was still in there thats for sure, keep watching those bp milestones because despite them not being recorded hate is crunching through them, in my day thats how you tracked who the proper squads were ;)

.....love the you will get bored and go away so we will win by defualt crack though lol

DeletedUser

seriously dude, go and attack a few ppl, earn your right to a voice :p
I didn't know you had to be a Great fighter to talk in here Dux. Little wonder the forums are boring, you just want to talk to a half a percent of the players in the game mate. If we had everyone in here talking this would be a fun world, but no you only want a small percentage to talk and then complain how boring it is lol:) let more people talk and it may just become the world you want it to be. Breed negativity in the forums and you shoot yourself in the foot. End up with a world more boring than any other world you've been in. Am I the only one who sees this?

(of course Hate will reply in the usual way, but just for a laugh at their gullibility, thought I'd tempt a response through sarcasm)

Really, when are you gonna learn I have a very thick skin mate. I grew up as a foriegner in an outback town and copped my fair share of put downs in my time and I learned to never let it get to me. Even my wife gets peed off at how patient I am in moments of duress:) there ain't no way I would go off on here. Never gotten angry even when all my cities are taken and crew destroyed. Its a game and I play to have fun. If you want me to be the joker in this forum, the target of your jibes I am fine with that. Just know I ain't like other enemies you may have fought.

DeletedUser22650

ive been around long enough to know that te players who are usefull to a squad get very annoyed when somebody is simming and has time to chat, guaranteed when the fighting gets fierce your leaders will be getting headaches about you from the ones who try their best to pull some weight but hey, im sure you know best :)

DeletedUser

Lol I know what you mean mate, great reply to! I'll hand that to ya, mate :) (Still can't figure out why I can't rep you for an earlier comment, I've spread fricken rep out, what else can I do lol)

DeletedUser34939

Dux, you stated that we'd eventually get tired of chaers running his mouth and simming, but that implies that chaers is simming which he's not.

Chaers doesn't actually play grepolis, he has an account but thats only because he needs one for access to our forum.

So no, we aren't going to get tired of his simming.

DeletedUser18571

if u were in it it wouldnt matter, even saphire's crew was in it, the atk bp both sides gain is even if we had more members accounted for the bp then we would have the same number or more, but the amount of atk bp gained everyday is the same. for defense bp u guys take that but that one doesnt mean anything and the proper squads are the ones winning wars against the so called proper squads.

the "you will get bored and go away" is true and you know that well, both sides dont and wont have the amount of slots to take eahc others cities and we all know its impossible to rim active multi city players, its a fact. so whichever side gets bored first wins,

enjoy ducks.... i mean dux.

DeletedUser17088

but SHUSH as a unit is only working with Zombies and TM.

SHUSH as a unit only working with Zombies and TM

If SHUSH or Zombies ever 'win' this world. this serves as the evidence of how they acheived this. Hats off to Appraxiadaddy with his strategies though, seems to be the only organ-grinder player among the monkey players dancing to his tune :D

1zu8b

DeletedUser

Wow wow wow, that's impressive :) sort of puts into perspective doesn't it

DeletedUser

I can safely say there are only two alliances I dont attack that are in range, shush and pikachu. Hate, strike force, pog, dl, gd have all been on the menu, and tasty they have been too, except hate theyre a bit bitter :p

DeletedUser22650

it puts it into perspective just how awesome we are wandle for even holding out against those odds :)

DeletedUser

I can safely say there are only two alliances I dont attack that are in range, shush and pikachu. Hate, strike force, pog, dl, gd have all been on the menu, and tasty they have been too, except hate theyre a bit bitter :p
Oh wow, that's impressive! I wouldnt dare to attack such amazingly organised allainces....

DeletedUser17088

Adam you should join us raptors, we will teach you sarcasm (bow)

DeletedUser

Hmmm I have often wanted to question dinosaurs, but joining an alliance with fewer points than me seems.... rash

DeletedUser17088

Hmmm I have often wanted to question dinosaurs, but joining an alliance with fewer points than me seems.... rash

ah but we are on your radar, as seen through the CS launches and constant spells etc

Rash, inadvisable, illogical . suicidal

appealing no?

DeletedUser34939

the CS's and spells are a favor to ya'll - so that you will feel relevant.