Top 12 Alliance ABP

DeletedUser

Hmmm I have often wanted to question dinosaurs, but joining an alliance with fewer points than me seems.... rash
That's the point! Rash is fun! Everything we do is rash. Some of us even got a couple of rashes, that's another story though...

DeletedUser

Cracking mental image there Treach, I would +rep if I could apparently I need to spread the love

DeletedUser

Repped Treach. That is pure class right there mate. If you came to Australia and talked like that, people would think you were a local!

DeletedUser

There is nothing to put into prospective wandle and Berx. It has always been clear on whom we are pacted with and whom we are at war with and never was a secret. it was stated in the forums many times as well...

DeletedUser17088

Back in top 100 attackers woop!

not bad for a grotty rim dweller

DeletedUser14397

some people choose to take a back seat in to the rim eh FONTS :eek:

DeletedUser17088

some people choose to take a back seat in to the rim eh FONTS :eek:

well considering i nearly have as much/more abp than most, I would say some people choose to take a back seat in the core also

DeletedUser

Why do people keep calling you "FONTS"?

Fist
Of
The
North
Start

FOTNS

DeletedUser

Erm...you guys say all this stuff aloud? My coworkers would freak out if I did that - "Launch now launch now!! Stupid randomizer, I HATE YOU!!! Fish in the water and LS away!!!"

DeletedUser17088

Erm...you guys say all this stuff aloud? My coworkers would freak out if I did that - "Launch now launch now!! Stupid randomizer, I HATE YOU!!! Fish in the water and LS away!!!"

voice chat? you know... Teamspeak 3 and skype calls

DeletedUser22650

rule of thumb...if your nickname requires a follow up nickname...you chose poorly.

rule of thumb, if you have multiple nicknames developed from previous nick names your probably a really nice guy with hundreds of friends ;)