Top 12 Alliance ABP

DeletedUser21770

I know it's a little premature, but with BP ending for most of us today I just want to get the thread up and ready, as well as to hear people's predictions on how the top 12 might look (or at least the top 3-4). I'll post up the top 12 at the end of the night or tomorrow morning.

Get predicting/speculating ;)

DeletedUser44027

Well, they do have very few players, but the players in there that I know are incredibly aggressive and very good:
NoN00bsAllowed should be in the top 12, I'm guessing, even though they have so few players.

DeletedUser

Well, a lot of us for example have little to no people on their island. I myself and slaapkopjeee have just one guy with more then 1k on our island.

The ranking often says nothing in the beginning ;)

DeletedUser21770

Agreed on that. I also know that Deathwish is very aggressive out of the gate. However he may try a similar tactic to one he used in a previous world, which was incredibly effective. Either way they'll most likely have good ABP.

DeletedUser

Tbh - I see these four alliances in the top 4 in 1 week from now, but I don't know a structure.

NoN00bsAllowed
Mysterious
Adeptus
Atomic

EDIT - Thanks RL :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21770

Tbh - I see these three alliances in the top 4 in 1 week from now, but I don't know a structure.

NoN00bsAllowed
Mysterious
Adeptus
Atomic

That's 4 alliances, not three :p

I think Warpath may be up there as well, but that depends on if Atomic allow them an opening and if Warpath take it. Besides that I have to agree.

DeletedUser21770

I'll be honest, you've come out of the gates considerably more aggressive than Atomic did. Atomic looked good as well. Wonder what happened there XD

DeletedUser

I'll be honest, you've come out of the gates considerably more aggressive than Atomic did. Atomic looked good as well. Wonder what happened there XD

Just a simple division of labor. Also, BP ends about a day later for quite a few of our players.

DeletedUser25607

Average ABPs / BPs on member:

Adeptus = 98.5 / 123.1
Mysterious = 84.2 / 95.4
Atomic = 40.27 / 50.7
Warpath = 33.83 / 44.72
The Moral Horde = 22.7 / 38.5
True Angels of Grepolis = 20.76 / 27.6
NoN00bsAllowed = 68 / 87.7
300 Spartans = 18.8 / 27.1
Contract Killers = 29 / 47.57

Didn't expect such killing abilities from Adeptus and Mysterious, honestly. My congratulations. :)

DeletedUser

Average ABPs / BPs on member:

Adeptus = 98.5 / 123.1
Mysterious = 84.2 / 95.4
Atomic = 40.27 / 50.7
Warpath = 33.83 / 44.72
The Moral Horde = 22.7 / 38.5
True Angels of Grepolis = 20.76 / 27.6
NoN00bsAllowed = 68 / 87.7
300 Spartans = 18.8 / 27.1
Contract Killers = 29 / 47.57

Didn't expect such killing abilities from Adeptus and Mysterious, honestly. My congratulations. :)

Why thank you :)

DeletedUser

The list looked different when he posted that. Don't freak out with your exclamation marks because your 'great' alliance isn't on it :)

DeletedUser25607

Actually, for members count stats of Byzantine Empire and The Dutch Connection are not bad too:

Byzantine Empire = 61.3 / 68.6
The Dutch Connection = 42 / 57.3

DeletedUser

And probably 8 of us just came out of their BP so it's gunna rise even further. But still, as I said before. It's too soon to draw conclusions anywhere wether a alliance is good or not. When we're a week out of the BP you can start to cautiously draw some conclusions here and there.

DeletedUser

Umm, While I applaud Adeptus (and others) superior abp, it strikes me as sort of rediculous to compare numbers at this stage. Bp has been off for only a few hours. Also, a great many of my players (for instance) are on the same island, so thier opportunities to gain abp are very limited. I say the best bet is to wait a few weeks and start talking about who's taking cities. Just my opinion.

DeletedUser

Umm, While I applaud Adeptus (and others) superior abp, it strikes me as sort of ridiculous to compare numbers at this stage. Bp has been off for only a few hours. Also, a great many of my players (for instance) are on the same island, so their opportunities to gain abp are very limited. I say the best bet is to wait a few weeks and start talking about who's taking cities. Just my opinion.
For us, it's been 1 day. It's also interesting to see who was most aggressive out of the gate. So, you know, the thread kinda serves a purpose. Just my opinion :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've seen too many alliances burn out in the first six months.
Tell me when you have a few Wonder Islands. :D