Alliance Advice

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,

I am in ocean 36 and looking to find a good alliance to join. Would anyone be able to guide me through what I should look for when joining an alliance/ and or recommend one to join?

Cheers.

Dale.

DeletedUser19042

Hello Dale,

First of all, welcome to the forums!

When you look for an alliance it's important you check the Ocean rankings. It's important you choose an alliance that's not located far away from you, and that this alliance can provide you of support if needed. Comparing the ocean ranks with the ABP/DBP ranks of the alliance can give you a good image about the aggression of your alliance. Naturally you do not want to sit in a lazy alliance, and you want to have some action! What this game is all about...

Make sure your alliance seems solid, and well organized. Contacting one of their members can help you further. We do not want to join an MRA. All they care about is points. You want an alliance that cares about each and everyone of their members. Low profile, but aggressive alliances can be preferred.

Look where you are located, and see if there are decent alliances around you. Because you wouldn't want to join an alliance that is in war with all your neighbours ;)

Good luck and happy hunting!

Joris

DeletedUser

Hi Joris,

Thank you for your advice. I have requested to join what i believe as a good alliance.

Cheers.

Dale.