Top 12 Alliance Bashing And Veiws

DeletedUser47723

So guys an girls, got bored of the sink/swim thread so here we have a thread for all the juicy stuff yeah, I'll get the ball rolling and say that venomimumuinmiomniuom is going to sink:D

I will start by saying you are soon going to be rimmed

DeletedUser11886

I'll start by saying venom's going to get plugged in the backdoor (if you know what I mean) when o44 FINALLY fills up... lucky btards, having the whole ocean to yourself.

When the new players start building up there, venom's just gonna destroy them. We need to stawp them <3

DeletedUser47723

I'll start by saying venom's going to get plugged in the backdoor (if you know what I mean) when o44 FINALLY fills up... lucky btards, having the whole ocean to yourself.

When the new players start building up there, venom's just gonna destroy them. We need to stawp them <3

I agree on the plugging part but not on the stop part. But if you think you can stop venom then go ahead... Give it a try ;)

DeletedUser47330

I would start talking about everyone but i would be scared they are going to rim me :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's clear that venominium is going down as their members can't even seem to spell correctly :p

DeletedUser43325

It's clear that venominium is going down as their members can't even seem to spell correctly :p

Couldn't agree more. I've always maintained that spelling and grammar are the greatest determinant for alliance success.

DeletedUser47723

Couldn't agree more. I've always maintained that spelling and grammar are the greatest determinant for alliance success.

I disagree bad spelling= good pplz that is why I try and spell horribly when neded

DeletedUser11886

Sadly, the Venominium slaves spell better than the real Venominium <3

DeletedUser11886

Venom loves me too much to hurt me <3

plz no hurt me :(

DeletedUser

Who could hurt a bunny? The world would rise up to defend against such monstrosity.