Top 12 Alliance battle points analysis

DeletedUser

I will be doing an analysis of battle points for after BP ends. Early to post but the first episode will not be done until Sunday 24th. After that the next episode shall be he following Sunday every week i will inform you in advance if i don't have time to write an episode.

How it will work is i will put all the top 12 for battle points in a list with amount of members gains and losses, followed by defensive and attacking battle points gains, total fighter points and finally average attacking battle points per member. I will then comment on it and give my opinion. This should give a comprehensive view of what is going on on the war fronts.

Please feel free to disagree with anything i post the thread is meant to cause controversy. I would like to get the forum community involved though so feel free to send me battle reports, new on wars and stuff like that as it makes it easier for me to know what's going on everywhere. Any contributers will be mentioned at the end of the post so if you like what they provided rep them.

If you would like to see evidence of this in action have a look at Olympia forums had to leave due to real life and i fancy another shot at doing this kind of thread.

My in game name is FlyingMonkeyBoy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you are doing this; cut off the city names (at the very least) if not player name too.

Becuz then we could get info easily and part of grepo is when you are hunting, you need good hunter's instincts especially if you want to go bp hunting :D

DeletedUser

Your right of course suppose i will give people the option of it they want credit and if they want stuff hidden :)

DeletedUser

Delayed a day or two due to a lot of work i have to do in game

DeletedUser

Yeah in a day or two just been made a founder in my alliance and need to sort some stuff out so its taken up all my time playing today

DeletedUser

Sorry this took so long i have an hour or so to write the first episode. Would like to state its my opinion on alliances in the comments and predictions bit if you don't agree tell me why. Only doing 8 alliances today takes a long time to write and i don't have time for a full update. If you like this please rep encouraging me to keep writing and leave plenty of comments. Apologise if stats are outdated were up to date when written.

1. SHUSH

Attacking battle points- 2nd 77160
Defensive battle points- 1st 50551
Overall= 127711

Member Count= 109
Points per member= 1172

Comments
Good average but all the better players are slowly jumping ship from this alliance. The alliance was much better but due too very poor leadership. Accusing honest players of spying, lack of delegation and a dictatorial attitude the list goes on. This has meant they are fighting a lot of wars and i know for a fact only a handful of players there don't sim so the alliance is in deep trouble. A lot of players are building defence constantly and can't gain second cities.

Predictions
Probably won't last the week.

2. Red Mist

Attacking battle points- 1st 85443
Defensive battle points- 7th 24390
Overall= 109833

Member Count= 64
Points per member= 1716

Comments
Just joined here really and my own alliance so no comment. Will say full of fun people and some absolute beasts looking at you D-Leh ;)

Predictions
Will move up to the top of fighters.

3. The League of Legions

Attacking battle points- 4th 48003
Defensive battle points- 10th 18201
Overall= 66204

Member Count= 145
Points per member= 457

Comments
Would really like to say MRA but they have several redeeming features such as high ABP and they are well clustered in ocean 45. Have several good players including a great leader but the bottom half of the alliance just doesn't look like its worth it.

Predictions
May drop a few places but will stay in contention.

4. The Dark Punishers

Attacking battle points- 3rd 52594
Defensive battle points- 22nd 10406
Overall= 63000

Member Count= 147
Points per member= 429

Comments
Similar to the above alliance except these guys seem rather individualistic and are quite spread out. Would drop the bottom half of the alliance again but if these guys get conquering and join up properly could be a big force. Would like to see how they do when they have to work together against a similar sized alliance.

Predictions
Will stay here for now.

5. CASUALS UNITED

Attacking battle points- 25th 16628
Defensive battle points- 2nd 43350
Overall= 59978

Member Count= 115
Points per member= 522

Comments
The turtles of the server don't give these guys much hope massive MRA in a bad area. SHUSH will probably move this way to get away from Red Mist so i expect them to lose cities.

Predictions
Someone will get a stick and give these turtles a good poke.

6. **PirateS**

Attacking battle points- 5th 47083
Defensive battle points- 19th 10866
Overall= 57949

Member Count= 93
Points per member= 623

Comments
Looking ok located in 45 mostly and seem to be hitting someone in there. Nicely clustered and seem to be racking up conquests looking forward to this alliances development especially when it hits a challenge.

Predictions
Could move up the rankings.

7. Knights of the Crown

Attacking battle points- 12th 34166
Defensive battle points- 8th 23192
Overall= 57358

Member Count= 65
Points per member= 882

Comments
This alliance to me looks like a future leader in the server think they are just finding there feet and will continue to improve. Have quite a few good players that will guide the inexperienced ones. Could attack a little more but only bad point i have to say so far.

Predictions
Will move up the rankings :)

8. The Misfits

Attacking battle points- 6th 46021
Defensive battle points- 18th 10936
Overall= 56957

Member Count= 94
Points per member= 606

Comments
Considering the alliance is newly formed from the sinking ship of Myonia Federation i think a lot of credit has to be given here. Would like to single out the founder zero point who has done a great job here and i look forward to seeing how they combat against the big alliances around them when the time comes. Could cut a few of the lower members who look to not be doing a lot.

Predictions
Will move up in the rankings

DeletedUser

alliance number 56 is where it's at :p

56. - o_O -

Attacking battle points- 27th 15334
Defensive battle points- 45th 4720
Overall= 20054

Member Count= 6
Points per member= 3342 :cool:

Comments
the rootinest, tootinest varmints this side of grep

Predictions
will be rimmed by an MRA

DeletedUser

I suppose i can squeeze you in every week as a little extra only because your average is so high though ;)

DeletedUser

pretty good, but I know for a fact, LoL has been playing in Chi at the top for a while, though Name Changers(52 alliance here?) took over the #1 spot after demolishing the best alliance in Chi, rimming almost every player (very hard to do when they completely control their ocean and only 3 other cities were there). LoL I believe is gonna keep going, and stay around. My alliance (Beta Crew, #3 in Chi, seem like sim players, but gonna dominate your ***) has get a long long long lasting pact with them, and we gonna come for yall.

On another subject, I think Red Mist is the elite alliance in this group. There is always one of them, there was Super NovaZ on Delphi, Protegeoni on Chi, Public Enemy on Kappa, Permanent Ban in Corinth, the list goes on. I think Red Mist is gonna get too far in, then they are gonna disband, and turn to alliances like LoL for membership.

Just my opinion, but great work here man, you did a good job.

DeletedUser

pretty good, but I know for a fact, LoL has been playing in Chi at the top for a while, though Name Changers(52 alliance here?) took over the #1 spot after demolishing the best alliance in Chi, rimming almost every player (very hard to do when they completely control their ocean and only 3 other cities were there). LoL I believe is gonna keep going, and stay around. My alliance (Beta Crew, #3 in Chi, seem like sim players, but gonna dominate your ***) has get a long long long lasting pact with them, and we gonna come for yall.

On another subject, I think Red Mist is the elite alliance in this group. There is always one of them, there was Super NovaZ on Delphi, Protegeoni on Chi, Public Enemy on Kappa, Permanent Ban in Corinth, the list goes on. I think Red Mist is gonna get too far in, then they are gonna disband, and turn to alliances like LoL for membership.

Just my opinion, but great work here man, you did a good job.

I do not see much reality here. :D

I do agree in one instance though. Nice thread, I will certainly contribute to your efforts.

+ rep

DeletedUser

Just a heads up will do an update tomorrow haven't have a lot of time and a thread takes a few hours to do properly

DeletedUser

cause in chi the Name Changers/Identity Crisis had some really good leaders and highly skilled players and only one Noob.... and here i am somewhere else :p

Last edited by a moderator: