Intermediate Alliance COA Request

DeletedUser

Hello, I am Scott King the Founder of the United Fighters of Delphi. "U.F.D." We are a group of the best players from all the top alliances in the Delphi world, now playing together in the Troy world. I would like to have an alliance COA that signifies what and who we are. So here it goes. As far as the size is concerned just make it the standard size for these type of images. I would like it to be a group of warriors planting their alliance flag into the enemies land on a gruesom battle field. The background should be dreary and the warriors should show the effects of a great battle. The flag can be a light blue color with white horizontal stripes. It should be torn a little and have bloodstains on it from the battle. I would like the flag to have U.F.D. on it as well. I hope this is descriptive enough as this is my first official request. I have tried to make a request before but put it in the wrong place. I will use this COA for the entire life of my alliance which will hopefully be forever. Thanks in advance to whomever takes this challenge and I look forward to seeing your work. Thanks and all the best.