Alliance Coalition

DeletedUser

Hey guys, after B.P. I say we form a coalition of alliances to take down this Legends MRA. Whos in?

DeletedUser

Coalitions are there to take down good alliances, not MRAs. Everyone will get a bit of Legend action whether a coalition is present or not.

DeletedUser18825

Yeah, Legends will fall soon. I've seen that type of leader before!

*cough* *cough*
*sneeze*
*single tear*
sad-crying.png

DeletedUser

Don't tell Lies

Hey guys, after B.P. I say we form a coalition of alliances to take down this Legends MRA. Whos in?
(SW)

Legends isn't an MRA. After taking 110 members, we have closed recruitment to invite only, and invites are only given out to good players (D) (for now, none are being given out). Soon, our numbers will decrease as the inactives and small point players are kicked. :D

You're just sore that we're better than you.
We're not worried. :p

DeletedUser

(SW)

Legends isn't an MRA. After taking 110 members, we have closed recruitment to invite only, and invites are only given out to good players (D) (for now, none are being given out). Soon, our numbers will decrease as the inactives and small point players are kicked. :D

You're just sore that we're better than you.
We're not worried. :p

100+ members within the first day is a MRA, i dont care what people in the alliance say because that type of alliance always fall quickly

DeletedUser25543

Legends have the highest point average in the top 10 alliances. We did recruit a bit more at the start but it is already being trimmed.

DeletedUser

In my experience the top alliances in new worlds are mostly MRA

DeletedUser

100+ members within the first day is a MRA, i dont care what people in the alliance say because that type of alliance always fall quickly

That is not 100% true, Ithica is a perfect example. Superium Legacy was a top alliance day one and today (a month in) its still a top alliance.

If the leadership of the alliance is active in keeping the alliance active and removing those who are not then it works.

the size of the alliance is not that important until later but the average point total is and I see lots of activity in the Legend alliance.

Time will tell but there are no guarantees in success or failure. Hard work is all that matters.

DeletedUser

In my experience the top alliances in new worlds are mostly MRA

We are cutting the point average, as Sheryance already mentioned. We will be sticking steadfastly to 100 players, so we cannot be an MRA as if we were an MRA, we should have 200 now, no?

As diplomat and previous recruiter, I should know.
Thank you for your time, and I hope you realise bad-mouthing an alliance just doesn't work anymore.

I will be glad to see you (fall) later!

DeletedUser12571

That is not 100% true, Ithica is a perfect example. Superium Legacy was a top alliance day one and today (a month in) its still a top alliance.

If the leadership of the alliance is active in keeping the alliance active and removing those who are not then it works.

the size of the alliance is not that important until later but the average point total is and I see lots of activity in the Legend alliance.

Time will tell but there are no guarantees in success or failure. Hard work is all that matters.
Superium Legacy fell apart after 2 weeks (I think) because they had a leadership change and their top members left to form Riot.

DeletedUser

Superium Legacy fell apart after 2 weeks (I think) because they had a leadership change and their top members left to form Riot.

It didn't fall apart the founder was booted and rimmed because his tatics were not ethical or what the alliance wanted. All important members joined Riot. I should know I was there for the whole thing.

"top members"....lmao. One guy!

The point is that larger active alliances can be good longer term. Its important to just trim the fat on them.

DeletedUser20921

Well from what I see on grepostats, these leaders aren't that experienced :p