Alliance Coalition

DeletedUser24117

Here's my input.

Alliances that recruit in large numbers early in the worlds history and gain a position in the top 3 generally attract less experienced players across multiple oceans. These players just want to jump on the 'bandwagon' thinking if they join the number 1 alliance then that is the best option for them, while the more experienced players will sit back and wait for something more promising. Therefore, your ranks will be filled with newbies and there will be little to no experienced players to help out the less experienced.

I'm not saying Legends is an example of this, I'm just saying it 'could' be.

DeletedUser

Here's my input.

Alliances that recruit in large numbers early in the worlds history and gain a position in the top 3 generally attract less experienced players across multiple oceans. These players just want to jump on the 'bandwagon' thinking if they join the number 1 alliance then that is the best option for them, while the more experienced players will sit back and wait for something more promising. Therefore, your ranks will be filled with newbies and there will be little to no experienced players to help out the less experienced.

I'm not saying Legends is an example of this, I'm just saying it 'could' be.

I get this. But from the first few hours onwards, just after I took control of recruitment, I rejected all applications which did not have A. a list of experience and B. A summary of how they would benefit us. Recruitment was wrathfully brought under control very quickly, and those who took a back way in have been trimmed off. We now have very few players who are not experienced, and those who become inactive will be quickly kicked after BP. If you think we are still an MRA without criteria, just because we got sixty extra players so quickly, think again. I myself was one of about 5 people dealing with invitations, and I had about 60 myself in the first few hours!

DeletedUser24070

I think your tactics are sound and you will be a good alliance...

Report complete Check, ignore above statement!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22940

hahahahahaha you are my favorite Vox.

DeletedUser24070

I think everyone should learn to distinguish between blind mass recruiting and purposeful recruiting on a large scale. In a world where 200 is the alliance cap and moral is in play more good players > less.

Report complete Check, ignore above statement!

DeletedUser

I was merely stating your example of Superium Legacy being there day one and still being there now was false. And technically, it is. As a former leader of DeB I too was informed of what was going on by Ituralde and Ray/Downy.

I do, however, agree that larger alliances can be good and proceed to rule a world.

Correct Equanimity. I too was in Superium Legacy from day one. Crown, when a allaince disbands and reforms, its not the same allaince. That was the whole point of starting Riot, remember? Thats what happens when you get a inexperienced player combined with ego. They dont know what they are talking about, but still talk about it. ;)

DeletedUser22940

Are we on Ithaca or Knossos? I am sure 75% of the people here have no clue/don't care what you are talking about.

The topic here is that someone is trying to form a coalition against the branded MRA, Legend. Stay on topic.

DeletedUser

I think everyone should learn to distinguish between blind mass recruiting and purposeful recruiting on a large scale. In a world where 200 is the alliance cap and moral is in play more good players > less.

You know when a cat goes in a litter box and takes a dump then tries to cover it up with the litter, there is still a turd underneath all that oil dry. So saying there is a difference between sending out blind mass invites and purposely sending out mass invites is pretty much the same thing regardless of what the cap is. So throw all the oil dry you want on top of it, it's still what it is.

DeletedUser

The only reason I can think of for a coalition to take down an 'M.R.A' is if one's alliance doesn't have enough culture points to succesfully squash the MRA and if that M.R.A is a good one. Even so, others will join the party even if you don't call them.

I really don't see much reason for a coordinated wave of destruction if these guys are an M.R.A. in the true sense of the word. I feel the topic should be changed to : 'who's with me for taking down the legends??!' or something like that.

DeletedUser

We need to get a world with a 20-30 members cap, and is generally pretty fast (World Spd 3, Unit Spd 3 or 4). That'd be very interesting.

DeletedUser18825

^ agreed. I bet there would be MRAs with 5 branches in each ocean, though xD

DeletedUser22940

they tried that on PSI
Good look at the alliance rankings....