Alliance Diplomacy

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
Have you ever joined an alliance within Dokos that kept on raising tensions and outright making unacceptable requests?
Or have you have joined a faction that kept at themselves and leads skillfully.
Share how you lead your faction or how do you create diplomacy within a discord server or another site to recognize a faction maybe declare war.
869634897436872785.gif

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
RR has the greatest leads.
so good that they didnt even know about the snake they had within their ranks. The biggest mistake RR is making is that they think this world revolves around them and have become tunnel vision. You really should come to me more often if you need or want intel.

Kosti

Phrourach
so good that they didnt even know about the snake they had within their ranks. The biggest mistake RR is making is that they think this world revolves around them and have become tunnel vision. You really should come to me more often if you need or want intel.
well you never want to share :(

Kosti

Phrourach
You are a snake indeed

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
well you never want to share :(
i never said i didnt want to share...i asked what you wanted to specifically know and mentioned that everything has it's price. You then asked me a question and I answered it. Scroll up and check if you cant remember or dont believe me.

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
Guys, I wanted to know your view faction and leader.
So I can understand why your faction is winning or losing.

thewilsh

Phrourach
To put a different slant on this; some our lot joined because we were asked to by 2 players who have subsequently quit for whatever reason. This left a couple of us holding the baby so to speak and not wanting to. From our perspective our current position is a touch more than difficult now than it should be but then again diplomacy was and always will be a back door thing as Mr Masterspy quite rightly says.

Xuegou

Phrourach
Guys, I wanted to know your view faction and leader.
So I can understand why your faction is winning or losing.
RR loses because we are bad

Honest thoughts? This world started out pretty rough because a few people (cough) mostly buckie (cough) couldn't understand how to play nice. As things settle it's just friendly banter. Game gets so political for a browser game made in like 2011, I'm just here to enjoy myself and meme around.

is RR winning? Don't know, don't care. It's all a matter of perception and opinion. We might crash and burn or we might float and be fine. Either way I'll go touch grass and I welcome you all to join me in doing so.

ashrf

Taxiarch
To put a different slant on this; some our lot joined because we were asked to by 2 players who have subsequently quit for whatever reason. This left a couple of us holding the baby so to speak and not wanting to. From our perspective our current position is a touch more than difficult now than it should be but then again diplomacy was and always will be a back door thing as Mr Masterspy quite rightly says.

I told Dan to put his boy on a leash at the beginning, but he acted dumb and wanted to be a smart ***. Now you getting the consequences.
We could of had fun and a nice fight. what a shame.:confused:

Pete Dunham

Taxiarch
I told Dan to put his boy on a leash at the beginning, but he acted dumb and wanted to be a smart ***. Now you getting the consequences.
We could of had fun and a nice fight. what a shame.:confused:

To translate, mister alphabet here wants to spam and thats about what he is good for.

Pete Dunham

Taxiarch
but you do you my dear pete, you have your own standards

And you have examples of me attacking? I would like to see those reports.

Im just saying being all high an mighty but resorting to Spam attacks as soon as getting cleared doesnt really hold up to those standards.