Alliance Diplomacy

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
And you have examples of me attacking? I would like to see those reports.

Im just saying being all high an mighty but resorting to Spam attacks as soon as getting cleared doesnt really hold up to those standards.
That's all he and half of Rampant/ex tails/ex BB know how to do

Kosti

Phrourach
And you have examples of me attacking? I would like to see those reports.

Im just saying being all high an mighty but resorting to Spam attacks as soon as getting cleared doesnt really hold up to those standards.
well no but some of your alliance members :) never said you attacked? How are we being high and mighty? lol

jack9r9

Hipparchus
this?

Also, you have the high and mighty attitude from the start of the world even tho you allied half the world and spam us.
We respected your player with a medical emergency for 3 weeks, not hitting them once, and as soon as we request it once you send your entire alliance after him...

Kosti

Phrourach
this?

Also, you have the high and mighty attitude from the start of the world even tho you allied half the world and spam us.
what are you on about? we have i think 1 NAP... You merged with lost circle didnt you? And that spam was 1 day on mik and TKF and honestly it wasnt even that bad

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
wow, fancy that...the name @Kosti and the word 'spam' once again being associated...oh so common these days. Not sure if it's more 'Old habbits die hard' or 'You can't teach an old dog new tricks'.

Kosti

Phrourach
wow, fancy that...the name @Kosti and the word 'spam' once again being associated...oh so common these days. Not sure if it's more 'Old habbits die hard' or 'You can't teach an old dog new tricks'.
my big fan :) , just salty im doing pretty well in this world ;)

Pete Dunham

Taxiarch
what are you on about? we have i think 1 NAP... You merged with lost circle didnt you? And that spam was 1 day on mik and TKF and honestly it wasnt even that bad

the one NAP that has Rabbits helping our your sieges both ways? strange NAPs these days.

Also, Im not talking about Mik or TKF, I had spam from a few of your players everytime they get cleared, which for some of them is a nightly occurance.

Pete Dunham

Taxiarch
We respected your player with a medical emergency for 3 weeks, not hitting them once, and as soon as we request it once you send your entire alliance after him...

This is not really how it went down, since again, we all been over this like 10 times by now. things havent been communicated well, but not everything said was true either.
It did also end up with one of your guys telling Mik he or you was gonna work with Charlie to get him and "his cronies"

Kosti

Phrourach
the one NAP that has Rabbits helping our your sieges both ways? strange NAPs these days.

Also, Im not talking about Mik or TKF, I had spam from a few of your players everytime they get cleared, which for some of them is a nightly occurance.
well what you consider spam, will be different to other players im sure :)

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
This is not really how it went down, since again, we all been over this like 10 times by now. things havent been communicated well, but not everything said was true either.
It did also end up with one of your guys telling Mik he or you was gonna work with Charlie to get him and "his cronies"
you'll get used to them changing the story to suit themselves and never considering what they're doing as spam but what everyone else does is. It's been going on for 2-3 worlds now and is pretty much the main reason more and more people leave the game. I thought it was fun when i was with them doing it the first time but after a while it gets old, pushes people away and just comments how bad they really are at the game and have to rely on lies, cheating and spamming to win.

Since ive gone incognito and get to see what really happens from all angles, i can see it all too clearly!

And on the Welsh Champ going into VM issue I'd have to say that it nothing more than what he has done to others in the past and deserved but also backs up my proposal for entering VM in CQ worlds.

Last edited:

Mkay, just gonna put this to bed now.

Twice*. You guys have asked twice, the first time was wingedhussar which was accepted no problem.

Despite the fact that Welsh spammed some of us less than 12 hours prior after we cleared him and stuck a banter in, we were pretty willing to get things done here too. Its just that your leads also had requested an NAP and were given a standing offer to confirm that with our leader (They came to me because they were hoping to side step Mik due to not liking him). Which was more or less tied in with a no hit as a two birds with one stone sort of thing. They said they'd confirm it the following day, that's weird to me when your friend is in the hospital, but fine whatever not my alliance to run anymore. They never followed up. Got mad and blamed us. Claimed we screwed around with them...this is despite the day before thanking me for being straight forward with them. But even removing the NAP. Just to walk through the process of events, there was zero follow up by anyone, nobody asked to review/confirm any details, nobody even asked about just getting a Welsh no hit in place first, nobody tried to straighten things out after clearly some details were missed. I more or less left this convo assuming that things were wrapped up and came back to getting spammed. This is despite all of them knowing that they could simply ping and ask what was going on or if there was something missed. They actively and knowingly chose counter productive decisions.

But hey, miscommunications happen. So after a few cooler heads got some people to calm down, RR leads then got a second standing offer for just a no hit on Welsh roughly 48 hours before his VM would start (because he didn't hit VM right away). They again sat on it for a day, demanded that Mik come to them, and then rejected it.

You'll never convince me that these people are serious or actually care about Welsh at this point.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch

Twice*. You guys have asked twice, the first time was wingedhussar which was accepted no problem.

Despite the fact that Welsh spammed some of us less than 12 hours prior after we cleared him and stuck a banter in, we were pretty willing to get things done here too. Its just that your leads also had requested an NAP and were given a standing offer to confirm that with our leader (They came to me because they were hoping to side step Mik due to not liking him). Which was more or less tied in with a no hit as a two birds with one stone sort of thing. They said they'd confirm it the following day, that's weird to me when your friend is in the hospital, but fine whatever not my alliance to run anymore. They never followed up. Got mad and blamed us. Claimed we screwed around with them...this is despite the day before thanking me for being straight forward with them. But even removing the NAP. Just to walk through the process of events, there was zero follow up by anyone, nobody asked to review/confirm any details, nobody even asked about just getting a Welsh no hit in place first, nobody tried to straighten things out after clearly some details were missed. I more or less left this convo assuming that things were wrapped up and came back to getting spammed. This is despite all of them knowing that they could simply ping and ask what was going on or if there was something missed. They actively and knowingly chose counter productive decisions.

But hey, miscommunications happen. So after a few cooler heads got some people to calm down, RR leads then got a second standing offer for just a no hit on Welsh roughly 48 hours before his VM would start (because he didn't hit VM right away). They again sat on it for a day, demanded that Mik come to them, and then rejected it.

You'll never convince me that these people are serious or actually care about Welsh at this point.
Exactly what we went through in previous worlds and one of the main reasons I will never play with many of them again. Things get twisted and turned to muddy the waters so that there then seems to be a reason to spam. The whole grepo world knows that you did the right thing, yet RR will always do what it takes to win, get the most out of a situation and then claim that they are the victims or just didnt understand the situation. My suggestion to you is to not lose any sleep over what they say or do and until you get the red banner saying someone is in vm, feel free to attack them at any time. That's what they have and always will do so you may as well just repay the favor.

Sorry to hear that he's not well but in all fairness, RR and Welsh made their own bed on this one so can only look at themselves to a reason for the consequences. It'll be interesting if they do to him what was done to the rest of us in previous worlds and kick him off the front line when he gets back, time will tell.

Kosti

Phrourach
eh we let people go into VM is there is a serious issue, like we did to joe in this world and we did the same in 130

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
eh we let people go into VM is there is a serious issue, like we did to joe in this world and we did the same in 130
I'm not sure what world you've been living in or if it's just selective memory loss. I clearly remember Welsh telling a few of us to hit Bizzybones and take as many of his cities as he was entering VM because he had to go to the ER, Khal being a target and attacked continuously until he entered VM for a the loss of a close friend and even early in the piece leaders ordering us to hammer Davesongbird even though we knew he had covid.

Xuegou

Phrourach

Screenshot_23.png
"Somebody could die, we still have nothing to discuss"

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
View attachment 16096
"Somebody could die, we still have nothing to discuss"
Your point being? Like so many of us, he's had enough of all your antics, lying and twisting the situation and can't be bothered dealing with it anymore. I would have said and done the same thing in his situation. You are all just confirming the 'rotten egg' label i gave you all months back....cancer to this game!

Xuegou

Phrourach
Your point being? Like so many of us, he's had enough of all your antics, lying and twisting the situation and can't be bothered dealing with it anymore. I would have said and done the same thing in his situation. You are all just confirming the 'rotten egg' label i gave you all months back....cancer to this game!
sorry who are you again

Roni the great

Taxiarch
oh TKF is here

guess his law career haven't lifted off, so he still lingers in this game making a huge fuss in every server he plays

such a drama queen

Last edited: