Alliance Diplomacy

ashrf

Taxiarch
To translate, mister alphabet here wants to spam and thats about what he is good for.

Why were you not in here complaining when yo had Bucki doing 1 hour HCs all night?

Actually spam dont exist and that is according to your leader TKF. @The Kitten Fatalis why dont you send him your guide explaining that spam dont exist? Kind of messed up that you hiding that great knowledge from your own players :)

ashrf

Taxiarch
Exactly what we went through in previous worlds and one of the main reasons I will never play with many of them again. Things get twisted and turned to muddy the waters so that there then seems to be a reason to spam. The whole grepo world knows that you did the right thing, yet RR will always do what it takes to win, get the most out of a situation and then claim that they are the victims or just didnt understand the situation. My suggestion to you is to not lose any sleep over what they say or do and until you get the red banner saying someone is in vm, feel free to attack them at any time. That's what they have and always will do so you may as well just repay the favor.

Sorry to hear that he's not well but in all fairness, RR and Welsh made their own bed on this one so can only look at themselves to a reason for the consequences. It'll be interesting if they do to him what was done to the rest of us in previous worlds and kick him off the front line when he gets back, time will tell.

Imagine never playing with us again and still hiding under a fake name. You was never with us to begin with.

You got some mantel issues, you lose a world to us and now chasing us on all the worlds forums. Go out side and have a life, this is just a game, really not that serious.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Imagine never playing with us again and still hiding under a fake name. You was never with us to begin with.

You got some mantel issues, you lose a world to us and now chasing us on all the worlds forums. Go out side and have a life, this is just a game, really not that serious.
wow u sound like a broken record and are still in complete denial. ive won and lost many worlds, but never to you or your current band wagon. ive thrown out enough hints over the past few months to figure out who i actually am, 3 players have already figured it out. if u want to test your skills let me know and ill repeat the hints to you to see if u can figure it out too.

On your last phrase about my life, it's actually great to be honest. run along the beach this morning, breakfast with the family, a few work calls and off for a hike soon. dinner with friends this evening while watching the game followed by hopefully some celebratory drinks. 'kek' cit kosti

Pete Dunham

Taxiarch
Why were you not in here complaining when yo had Bucki doing 1 hour HCs all night?

Actually spam dont exist and that is according to your leader TKF. @The Kitten Fatalis why dont you send him your guide explaining that spam dont exist? Kind of messed up that you hiding that great knowledge from your own players :)

And Buckie got what he deserved right? He aint around. Just dont see how exactly you are trying to sound better then him while spamming at the same time?

But I see you like the idea of something as spam not existing cos it reinforces your playstyle as I mentioned above.

ashrf

Taxiarch
And Buckie got what he deserved right? He aint around. Just dont see how exactly you are trying to sound better then him while spamming at the same time?

But I see you like the idea of something as spam not existing cos it reinforces your playstyle as I mentioned above.

As I said that's not my idea, it is actually your leader idea. I mean you were in WC discord the whole time, dont you see TKF explain that spam dont actually exist and that Bucki could never get banned?

So hourly HCs is not spam, according to your leaders, but when we start to do the same, now everybody crying spam? how does that work?

Pete Dunham

Taxiarch
As I said that's not my idea, it is actually your leader idea. I mean you were in WC discord the whole time, dont you see TKF explain that spam dont actually exist and that Bucki could never get banned?

So hourly HCs is not spam, according to your leaders, but when we start to do the same, now everybody crying spam? how does that work?

Actually no, I was not in the WC the entire time, since I left it pretty early on and only joined back a few days ago. Also barely ever read it. That being said, I dont know what you guys do, and what kinda think tank or rather bubble you have over there but we dont all have to agree on everything even if it is leadership.

I see the same logic being applied to these cases as well. I dont spam but I get spammed. Does that not give me at the least some right to complain about it then?

Kosti

Phrourach
Actually no, I was not in the WC the entire time, since I left it pretty early on and only joined back a few days ago. Also barely ever read it. That being said, I dont know what you guys do, and what kinda think tank or rather bubble you have over there but we dont all have to agree on everything even if it is leadership.

I see the same logic being applied to these cases as well. I dont spam but I get spammed. Does that not give me at the least some right to complain about it then?
no

ashrf

Taxiarch

No, because your that's how your leadership wanted to play. We got spammed, we spammed back. Nobody wanted to play this way. When ever our leaders reached out to yours about playing clean, we are told "Spam dont exist".

So you really complaining to the wrong person. The right person to complain to is TKF. Go ask him why he wanted to play this way. Go ask him how come spam don't exist.

You drop spammer and let him spam all he want, then when he leave and we start spamming back, you want complain? how does that even make sense?

Pete Dunham

Taxiarch
No, because your that's how your leadership wanted to play. We got spammed, we spammed back. Nobody wanted to play this way. When ever our leaders reached out to yours about playing clean, we are told "Spam dont exist".

So you really complaining to the wrong person. The right person to complain to is TKF. Go ask him why he wanted to play this way. Go ask him how come spam don't exist.

You drop spammer and let him spam all he want, then when he leave and we start spamming back, you want complain? how does that even make sense?

So we dropped a spammer, he left so you know consider spamming okay? why dont you read that again. slowly.

Since by doing that, to any person not spamming, you made yourself spam targets and not even on the right side of the issue.

Doesnt really apply to me per say, as I wont spam, would rather quit the game then sucome to that, but does say a lot about where your minds are at.

Pete Dunham

Taxiarch

Im not sure I quite know you, but from everything I heard from people around, from various alliances and past worlds, people doubt your integrity, honor and intelligence.

I am not one to go by hearsay or assumptions (I even gave Charlie a chance even tho as everyone I have regreted it) but you are doing your best to prove everyone right.

Kosti

Phrourach
Im not sure I quite know you, but from everything I heard from people around, from various alliances and past worlds, people doubt your integrity, honor and intelligence.

I am not one to go by hearsay or assumptions (I even gave Charlie a chance even tho as everyone I have regreted it) but you are doing your best to prove everyone right.
i mean, thats full of **** lol iv played 2 worlds XDDD

Kosti

Phrourach
and i mean iv only played with 1 alliance so idk what you are on about my honor and integrity

StoryTime

Lochagos

This dude really typing on externals?
1645625195156.png
Bro you lost a city to Silly Rabbits.... don't mention my name in any of your sentences. Irrelevant rim players man... this world is a one sided affair move on and stop embarrassing yourself. Getting swept by the rabbit MRA, down bad.

Pete Dunham

Taxiarch
This dude really typing on externals?
View attachment 16113
Bro you lost a city to Silly Rabbits.... don't mention my name in any of your sentences. Irrelevant rim players man... this world is a one sided affair move on and stop embarrassing yourself. Getting swept by the rabbit MRA, down bad.

The one and only time I will reply to you actually. Since that is what you are begging for. Some attention, somebody to talk with you or even a remote wish to play with you until they know you.

Keep sending MMs, always give me a good laugh.

I said it to the kaiokai dude as well, I was at the countryside, had to take my grandfather to the doctor as he was unwell and did not check anything during the time. He didnt know, he just saw I was offline and kudos to him.

But it really is funny you complain, since anybody can land a cs on you given your massive offline gap, its just that you save yourself with your moms credit card.

Now go off being alone and miserable again, I wont be replying to you anymore.

Waiting for another MM to giggle again you sad sad man.

Pete Dunham

Taxiarch
In case you didnt know and in the off chance he doesnt do anything similar vice versa @Kosti , Charles does send out a crying MM out to all the other alliances once he sieges someone.

something like "please help, I have no one to play with, look I did this, please send me some support, I can win you the world and doxx this dude, someone reply please"

StoryTime

Lochagos
I can tell I live rent free in your head with my MMs. Funniest part of all of this is you are typing to me while actively losing a city to arguably one of the worst MRA alliances to date. Let's do a blind test. One of the players below is currently solo against 3 of the top 5 alliances who attack pretty much hourly between them, and the other is a rim player who probably hasnt peaked top 10 BP rankings in his lifetime and lives purely off of internals and inactive brown cities, never touching a red city in his life. I won't tell you who is who, you can take a guess. (PS, I have another city of your alliance in siege, 0-4 vs a literal solo btw!)

1645645927335.png1645645957203.png