Alliance Diplomacy

StoryTime

Lochagos
Oh my god I just actually checked, he has not broken top 15 defending or attacking BP once.

Update: He has played 12 worlds, his highest lifetime ranking was 82nd in attack and 85th in defending before this world. This is the first world he has broke top 30 in either category, and its coming off the back of him getting bp through the rabbits clearing and CSing him. Priceless LOL.

This guy is the face of every rim player out there, irrelevant and joins teams to feed off internals, then folds under the pressure and bleeds cities because he can't use alarms.

Soap vs JFL, full alliance vs 1 player = Soap 0 JFL 4

thewilsh

Phrourach
Oh my god I just actually checked, he has not broken top 15 defending or attacking BP once.

Update: He has played 12 worlds, his highest lifetime ranking was 82nd in attack and 85th in defending before this world. This is the first world he has broke top 30 in either category, and its coming off the back of him getting bp through the rabbits clearing and CSing him. Priceless LOL.

This guy is the face of every rim player out there, irrelevant and joins teams to feed off internals, then folds under the pressure and bleeds cities because he can't use alarms.

Soap vs JFL, full alliance vs 1 player = Soap 0 JFL 4

I cant help being rubbish at this game.... i mean its just a game

StoryTime

Lochagos
I cant help being rubbish at this game.... i mean its just a game
Yea but you dont mention my name like that other rim warrior in your team did. You just quietly accept that you dont want to wake up at night and keep going, which to be fair if you werent being led by ego maniacs who have no self control would probably be fine. The issue is they made me an enemy and now you are suffering as a result. I would have been happy to do this to rimmers instead :)

Still 1-0 vs them, long world ahead! Good luck quiet rim player, i hope you take many internals in the months to come.

“Elite Team” my ***

Only time I'm going to reply to you since you're a troll.

I don't recall ever mentioning this being an elite team. Frankly, I don't find 2/2 teams to be elite in general regardless of anyone's skill level, the competition isn't exactly top tier on most 2/2s to warrant calling anyone elite. I remember you saying it a lot. Seems like a narrative that you crafted for yourself. Either because of a preconceived idea about us that was already there or because you're desperate for some kind of credibility. Either way, its not really my problem. Though, albeit, it is incredibly amusing. But otherwise, most people know my thoughts on adam/buckie, this world, etc.

As for my VM, I'd say that I wouldn't wet yourself over it, but I can tell that I'm waaaaay too late with that advice. But why are you talking trash as if you had anything to do with it? Other than being the mascot for RR, you don't exactly do much. You're actually the last person who should talk. But hey, it seems that you're desperate for attention.

As for joining any of your 5 branches (Rimmers, Simmers, Valhalla, Silly, and Mutant) I'm okay with not doing that at this point in time, so we can both be glad that the feeling is mutual.

StoryTime

Lochagos
"It's 2/2 so you can't call people elite".

What kind of logic is that? If you suck in a 2/2 world as badly as you and your alliance do, then you are just are bad? You got stomped in this world and all ran into VM. If this was late game and you were just bored and really didnt care about a crown, thats one thing. But you are being STOMPED in every aspect. No leading abilities within your ally, no individual standout players to do anything, nothing. You are just a bad group from top to bottom. Not sure how you can related that to this being a 2/2. If it were a 6/6 the only difference is you would have been in VM several weeks earlier from your crumbling alliance.

Why do people think playing with Miknel will ever work? At least I can say I play for the early / mid games then get bored later on. He flops at every single level of the game, yet you still invite him back and let him make leadership decisions. Laughable.

Btw, 5-0 now.

ashrf

Taxiarch
Only time I'm going to reply to you since you're a troll.

I don't recall ever mentioning this being an elite team. Frankly, I don't find 2/2 teams to be elite in general regardless of anyone's skill level, the competition isn't exactly top tier on most 2/2s to warrant calling anyone elite. I remember you saying it a lot. Seems like a narrative that you crafted for yourself. Either because of a preconceived idea about us that was already there or because you're desperate for some kind of credibility. Either way, its not really my problem. Though, albeit, it is incredibly amusing. But otherwise, most people know my thoughts on adam/buckie, this world, etc.

As for my VM, I'd say that I wouldn't wet yourself over it, but I can tell that I'm waaaaay too late with that advice. But why are you talking trash as if you had anything to do with it? Other than being the mascot for RR, you don't exactly do much. You're actually the last person who should talk. But hey, it seems that you're desperate for attention.

As for joining any of your 5 branches (Rimmers, Simmers, Valhalla, Silly, and Mutant) I'm okay with not doing that at this point in time, so we can both be glad that the feeling is mutual.

Wait I thought we were not good enough to even get invite kek

Imagin hiding in VM from some *** players like our selves, who could have thought.

who is pacting valallah? Not us, but that’s your excuse imaoo

I never seen any other allaince support our sieges on you, as we never asked anybody to do so. Yo just dog **** and trying blame everything else.