Intermediate Alliance Emblem (Delian League)

DeletedUser

I'd like to request an alliance emblem for my alliance in Delphi. Things I would like in it please are:
1. As long as it fits requirements for picture it's okay (would like it to be visible though) :)
2. I'm looking for a shiny dark blue background, white hawk as in like the one in the flag of grepolis.
3. Delian League words italic and wavy as a banner.
4. Arrows and olive branch below hawk to represent we are as much for peace as we are war.
5. Optional: Creator's sig at bottom left of Alliance Emblem to show credit.

I'd like to thank you in advance if anyone makes this, also if i do not respond over the weekend or not respond in three days please pm me so you do not work in vain. I may also not accept previous work at first for I need something that fits the alliance just right... like a picture in a picture frame.

DeletedUser

Why have you left request here and not in the shops area?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Isn't this in the requests section? It does say on my computer at least I think the Requests subsection...

DeletedUser4577

Isn't this in the requests section? It does say on my computer at least I think the Requests subsection...
- lol yeah this is the request forum. I think what he was saying is that why dont you go to someone's shop and ask them to make one?

Spyders got a shop going on for COA and Xtcmax has a shop as well. I would try one of these two places....

DeletedUser

Hahaha, I think I was a little too tired yesterday. I meant to say exactly what Derek said. Why won't you leave your request in the Shops area. Sorry for my mistake.

I am not flaming or educating you on life, but usually if you need something, it is up to you to search someone, who can deliver the wanted result, instead of passively posting your need and waiting for an artist to find it.

There are two Advanced shops open.

Spyder is the old school daddy of the forum and I am the newcomer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol it's alright we all get tired. I never said you were educating on my life or flaming i was just pointing out the obvious but thanks for the tip though.