Alliance Forecast

DeletedUser5061

REAL MADRID - The only thing amazing about them is the fact they got 150 people to join an alliance with that name.

St Michael the Archangel -Properbly the best non-premade alliance on the server. I think they will do well even though they are very spread out like us.

Make It Real - The name sucks, the alliance sucks harder.

-Black Shadows- - We have the know-how, we did best we could to make sure we are gonna have active players recruitment wise. Now we just need the right allies that will benefit us and not just hinder our progress.

Alliance X - Bringing your successful rim alliance from another server to come play in the core is a good idea, letting in players like Roaring Whisper is not.

Titans Dragons - stupid as naming your son Neville Neville

Mortalis Veritas - Looking good and I recognize some names there. Do like the profile maybe coz it looks like the BS one from the first day.

Why So Serious? - Gonna be good. I would change the name to Yo Serious.. No Wait....

The Silent Ones - Valzer and Co wiped them out in a week in Eta. I came back from vac to find they got wiped out clean after opening their mouths.

The Small "Elite" Ones

Power of Predators -
Knights Of The Phoenix -
Grepohugs -
Brotherhood of Elysium -
Lego Raiders -
Sons of Anarchy -

Some better than others but all pretty good. But I thought we were the arrogant ones but this is just plain ridiculous, you can't have a successful alliance with less than 10 members in an speed 3 world, 1 of your players goes inactive that's 10% percent of your alliance inactive is that really wise? IMO you need at least a good 20 members now coz elite players aint just gonna magically appear in the core the second week they will just become harder to come by.

Just Copy & Paste the text in the code box if you wanna use the same template as me.

Code:
[noparse][B]REAL MADRID[/B] - 

[B]St Michael the Archangel[/B] -

[B]Make It Real[/B] -

[B]-Black Shadows-[/B] - 

[B]Alliance X[/B] -

[B]Titans Dragons[/B] -

[B]Mortalis Veritas[/B] -

[B]Why So Serious?[/B] -

[B]The Silent Ones[/B] - 

[SIZE="5"][B]The Small "Elite" Ones[/B][/SIZE]

[B]Power of Predators[/B] -
[B]Knights Of The Phoenix[/B] -
[B]Grepohugs[/B] -
[B]Brotherhood of Elysium[/B] -
[B]Lego Raiders[/B] -
[B]Sons of Anarchy[/B] -
[/noparse]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

REAL MADRID -

St Michael the Archangel -

Make It Real -

-Black Shadows- -

Alliance X -

Titans Dragons -

Mortalis Veritas -

Why So Serious? -

The Silent Ones -

The Small "Elite" Ones

Power of Predators -
Knights Of The Phoenix -Not recruiting much moving a player at a time
Grepohugs -
Brotherhood of Elysium -
Lego Raiders -
Sons of Anarchy

I have no opinion on other alliances

DeletedUser3635

Why So Serious? - Gonna be good. I would change the name to Yo Serious.. No Wait...

lol, they changed their name to that when they were trying to get my group to merge. I guess they thought if they name themselves that, we would immediately want to join. We have a pact with them and a shared forum, but we have our own group ;) They are not Yo Serious, they are members from a totally different server, mainly ARISE.