Passed Alliance Forum Access Levels

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes; Alliance organization and security are imperative!

Votes: 63 91.3%
  • No; Complicates the forum too much!

Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well, this seemed to die. Let's revive it :) What has to happen to get the vote on it now? Anyone know?

DeletedUser

By the "read and write" ability allowing players to both see and comment on threads does this also allow for them to vote on surveys? If not perhaps there could be a 4th restriction determining whether or not a player can vote in surveys.

DeletedUser

By the "read and write" ability allowing players to both see and comment on threads does this also allow for them to vote on surveys? If not perhaps there could be a 4th restriction determining whether or not a player can vote in surveys.

Yes, I agree that this should be added, because you just *may* want your alliance membership base to be able to view the day-to-day decisions of your alliance council, but definitely not allow them to vote in it.

DeletedUser

Surveys would classify under full read/write forum access.

This idea is now up for a vote. The poll will be open for 14 days.

DeletedUser

Honestly I love the idea since it will make organisation so much simpler and more fluid within an alliance allowing leaders to get on with what matters and not sort things out with the help of mods
+rep

DeletedUser

Sorry about the phrases next to yes/no. Had something else on my mind when I typed them. They will be changed asap.

DeletedUser

Honestly I love the idea since it will make organisation so much simpler and more fluid within an alliance allowing leaders to get on with what matters and not sort things out with the help of mods
+rep

Yeah. Makes it 10,000 times better. If they delayed 2.0 for a month, and only added this, i would be happy :)

DeletedUser

Might I suggest that instead of allowing someone with forum mod privilege to moderate in any forum that they have read/write access to, you could incorporate forum mod into this system? So basically add a fourth level of read/write/moderate privilege in each section, perhaps denoted by a fully filled in black box. This would allow for section specific moderators, giving it even more flexibility.

Rael II

Phrourach
I think it's a absolutely fantastic idea. This would really help with sorting our alliances out. Let's get this on now!!!

:) Brilltastic Brainwaves!!! lol! :) :D

DeletedUser

Qlander,

This is well thought through and far better than my simple idea of adding a second hidden forum which would be que off the rights for Founders in the Alliance list.

I hope Grepolis will adopt some form of what the two of us are suggesting!

DeletedUser

This would make it a lot easier for lots of things! For example if you only want to talk to you're ocean and you don't want other people speaking (apart from leaders) then you could just use one of these forums. GREAT IDEA!

DeletedUser

Oh wait it's not what it thought it was, wouldn't it make sense to make forums that certain people can/can't see?!?!

DeletedUser

I know you can make them hidden, but can you make it so eg: all people from ocean 1 can read the ocean 1 forum but not the ocean 2, 3 or 4 etc. Do you get what i'm trying to say?

DeletedUser

I know you can make them hidden, but can you make it so eg: all people from ocean 1 can read the ocean 1 forum but not the ocean 2, 3 or 4 etc. Do you get what i'm trying to say?

Provided you only have 5, yes.

DeletedUser

The poll has ended and the vote has passed. Idea will be submitted to the developers.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.