Known Bug alliance forum Katane

DeletedUser38383

several of our alliance members cannot see the alliance forum and I have tried everything I can think of to correct the problem

DeletedUser19042

several of our alliance members cannot see the alliance forum and I have tried everything I can think of to correct the problem

Perhaps those members do not have the required rights to see these forums? When creating a forum you'll have the option 'Hidden'. When you enable this option, only members with the right 'Acces to hidden forums' have access to those forums.

Make sure you have this option disabled on all the forums you want your regular members to see, and only enabled for your 'council'.

If the problem persists it might be better to send an ingame support ticket. ;)

DeletedUser38383

Everything has been done properly as to who can see hidden forums, etc...could this possibly involve phone apps?

DeletedUser19042

Everything has been done properly as to who can see hidden forums, etc...could this possibly involve phone apps?

Yes that is possible. I remember something about that. I think that for mobile users it is impossible to see the alliance forums properly. Though I'm not sure about this, as I'm not using the app. You better check with the ingame support system or wait for the moderator in this section to come online. :)

DeletedUser27700

There is a known issue currently that is giving errors when players are trying to access the alliance forum from the app.
They are still able to look at it as usual through the normal browser version.