Confirmed Alliance forum on the phone app

• Thread starter DeletedUser40827
  • Start date

DeletedUser40827

When I go on to the alliance forums on the new phone app, it does not let me scroll down to see all the tabs. That is how it is on one of my worlds, when I go on to another world and try the alliance forum, is has 'grepoflex' as the title and it doesn't have any tabs. I often have to resort to using the grepolis toolbox when this happens. Can this be fixed in a new update?

Thanks,
Sword

DeletedUser39822

I have had the exact same problem since the last update. When I try to access the alliance forum I am redirected to a tab entitled "Grepolis Flexible Forum" which is blank. Of course at this point I am stuck in this faux forum and have to turn off the phone and log back on. Any chance of reinstating the Grepo Toolbox for IPhone or does anyone know how to reacquire this app?

DeletedUser33530

Go to your passed purchases and you can get the toolbox.
I have both apps as both have advantages depending upon the situation.

And ya the forums on the full app suck. Titles moving away from threads when I stroll and me clicking on threads that lead to other threads.

DeletedUser

I can't recreate this issue on my iPhone. Can you ensure that you are using the latest version of the app. If the issue persists could you please let me know what phone you are using, and if possible provide a screenshot. Thanks.

DeletedUser33530

IMG_20140109_104533.jpg

DeletedUser33530

Thats from my android phone but I do have the same problem when I use the app on my iPad.

DeletedUser40827

I am using the samsung galaxy S2 and the problem persists

DeletedUser

When I go on to the alliance forums on the new phone app, it does not let me scroll down to see all the tabs. That is how it is on one of my worlds, when I go on to another world and try the alliance forum, is has 'grepoflex' as the title and it doesn't have any tabs. I often have to resort to using the grepolis toolbox when this happens. Can this be fixed in a new update?

Thanks,
Sword

I couldn't recreate this issue on either a iPhone or an Android device, could you please try re installing the app and seeing if that resolves the issue for you.

I have had the exact same problem since the last update. When I try to access the alliance forum I am redirected to a tab entitled "Grepolis Flexible Forum" which is blank. Of course at this point I am stuck in this faux forum and have to turn off the phone and log back on. Any chance of reinstating the Grepo Toolbox for IPhone or does anyone know how to reacquire this app?

Are you having this issue when using the app? If so could you please re install it and if that does not resolve your issue could you please make sure that your phone is running the latest version of iOS.

Go to your passed purchases and you can get the toolbox.
I have both apps as both have advantages depending upon the situation.

And ya the forums on the full app suck. Titles moving away from threads when I stroll and me clicking on threads that lead to other threads.

I've managed to recreate this issue on an Android device, I will report the issue. Thanks.

DeletedUser40827

I tried reinstalling the app twice and it stays the same.

DeletedUser29066

Mine works just fine. Have you tried attacking it with LS :cool:

I'm sorry, that was uncalled for :(

DeletedUser27700

Its been reported, please be patient and keep an eye out for this in future bug fixes :)

DeletedUser

Yes Alliance forum on Android app is so buggy it's not worth using. Apart from the display issues, the keyboard is very slow to respond when typing which makes it an altogether painful experience. The alliance forum, in my view, stands out from the rest of the app which is very high quality. It's like they went to a lot of trouble making the app but only implemented a draft version of the forum.

DeletedUser37948

I use an I phone and I can't access alliance forums from it.
I've just installed the latest update and still there is no improvement.
Would it be possible to get an update on this issue please