Alliance forum

• Thread starter DeletedUser12245
  • Start date

DeletedUser12245

Click on alliance forum and nothing comes up although it is there.

DeletedUser

Click on alliance forum and nothing comes up although it is there.

Same here dude, I cant figure out what is going on with it.

I am also having problems with the alliance tab, if I can get any incite on this it would be great.

Rael II

Phrourach
Yeah, me also struggling with this. A problem with this on Sigma!

Please can somebody fix this!

:(

Last edited:

Rael II

Phrourach
:(

Please please please (and many more pleases to follow!) can you fix these sigma problems!

Thanking you in advance!

So I can get on with my Happy Gaming!!! ;)

DeletedUser

I am having the same problem... Please fix this quickly. Hate to be
un-informed of what is going on in the alliance...

DeletedUser

Tried it on my small laptop computer and it works without a problem. It is a new computer, and I wonder if I need to update, or load something on this computer I play the game on. :heh:

DeletedUser

Still waiting, been 2 days now. I have checked all Java scripts in IE, and other options, and still will not show the alliance forum. Since messages work in the general messages, I am assuming that it is a scripting error with the server as it pertains to Alliance forum? Also, it seems to only happen on my laptops.

DeletedUser

yes im still having this issue. when im at work only when im home it works fine. So for me work browser is IE7 and home is firefox and crome IE8 they all work fine. So the conclusion update that dinosaur. For me not feasible do to work only upgrades every two yrs.

DeletedUser

IE 8 Fix

yes im still having this issue. when im at work only when im home it works fine. So for me work browser is IE7 and home is firefox and crome IE8 they all work fine. So the conclusion update that dinosaur. For me not feasible do to work only upgrades every two yrs.

Thanks Izzy, that did the trick. For everyone having this issue, please read above. Update to IE8

Izzy, great catch!