• Start date

DeletedUser22448

• World:All
  • Browser and Version:Google Chrome 19.0.1084.52 m Windows 7 Ultimate
  • Overview of the bug: Alliance forums missing main tab
  • Screenshots: NA
  • How often this occurs: ALL
  • Urgency:?
  • Preventative Actions reclick on alliance forums after entering a thread,to get to other threads in main forum
  • Summary:It just started after the last update, so might be a simple fix. I am a founder/leader in multiple worlds so i've even tried rename the main tab something else and it still doesn't show. But if you Administer Forums it is listed.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes checked
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:yes

DeletedUser22399

Could you be a little more specific as to which worlds that you have tried and have this problem on please. I have checked your account on Psi (the only one I have access to) and I can't recreate the problem that you are experiencing.

DeletedUser22448

In Achilles and Bellaphron my alliances main tab is missing in my alliance forums area. forums.jpgforum2.jpg

As you can see from the 2 pics The first is just a snap shot with main forum threads but no tab. the second is to show how forums are laid out. This is just from Bellaphron. and same thing in Achilles. If more info is wanted feel free to PM me here or in-game.