Alliance (Free resources and units)

DeletedUser

As a keen member of Grepolis, I am in the middle of a growing alliance. We fight, we share and support. But unfortunatly, I have come to this forum to advertise my alliance. We don't have many members but are a very nice alliance. We fight and for a few lucky members, recieve free resources and units. I, Abso1019, will look at the bottom of the list every week and see some strong, growing members who I will reward for being strong and fighting on. The reward will be resources and units. Don't worry though if you aren't at the bottom of the list, though, as every big event (Christmas Ecsectra) every member will recieve a free gift (Like a ship-Mabye even a colony ship!!!!!) for free. Please join my alliance, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::

DeletedUser

Question. How do you reward your alliance members with a colony ship? -.^ This is NOT grepolis.

DeletedUser

No, you can support cities with colony ships. Well thats what I was told!!!!!!

DeletedUser

i'm pretty sure you can support with a cs. but that would be a waste of resources if you intend on using it a defensive support for a city, assuming that what you mean anyway. in fact about the only reason i can think of for supporting with a cs is to dodge an attack

DeletedUser20429

exactly why waste 10k of every resource on someone elses city? plus 170 pop

DeletedUser20429

just give them birs or land troops such as archer chariot or hoplite (depending on your taste) or swordsmen

DeletedUser

Abso1019 you can't be serious. If you are, then you've eliminated all doubt about your character and leadership.

DeletedUser

I never meant it!!

I never meant it. I have realised my mistake, all right!!

DeletedUser

Spying

Feel free!! Though it does cost 10,000 of each resource!! Sorry if it is too much. we can always decide on a suitable price if needed, but we do not spy, you spy then tell us!!

DeletedUser

I'll hire you to attack DT. Already spied and most of his cities are empty.

DeletedUser

Ha ha ha I was just kidding man. He's in my alliance and I'm not so sure you would want to do that anyways.