Alliance Help?

• Thread starter DeletedUser25090
  • Start date

DeletedUser25090

Okay guys, i'm looking to join an alliance that is active. I play everyday, all day, thanks to Grepolis mobile I am however new to the game, but not games of this type. Thus, I have no idea really on how alliances work here. Anyone care to point me where to go? Also I am competing with 2 other players for the top spot on our island. Its been very back and forth. I'm in ocean 45.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25090

Haha yeah I could do that. Thats been my username since i was 13 if you couldn't tell. nowww... how do I do that

DeletedUser2663

Name changes can only be done by the gods, eg [user]Tyrion[/user]

DeletedUser25090

Well then I'll take care of that asap. anyway question is still valid.

DeletedUser20921

Alliance are groups of people who work together to defeat enemies, conquer other cities and help each other. The alliance cap in this world is 85 so the max amount of people in an alliance is only 85 people. There is normally a leader, founder, diplomat and forum moderator in each alliance. They are in charge of leading the alliances, talking to other alliances and organizing alliance forums. Getting into an alliance can be tricky. You must persuade the alliance to accept you through experience or pure play time. Go to the rankings under Ocean Alliances to check for an alliance that is near you. Hope that helps

DeletedUser

I was just wondering, how do you accept an invite to a alliance. I have no clue on how to accept the invite I received.

DeletedUser

if u are already in an alliance then u have to leave that alliance and then go to alliance tab and then accept the request..
if u are not then just go to alliance and accept it