Alliance: Inthus (The Future of Gamma)

DeletedUser11965

cooltext491401199.png

During the ancient times, when Rome still stands. A great leader emerges from within Rome and left and found a clan name "En Dus Riv". This ancient text was written in Thustrian.

"En Dus Riv" means "The Silent Ones". After Caesar became the ruler of Rome, he send his army to conquer En Dus Riv. The silent ones try to hold back the attack until their allied clan "Tis Vebal" come to help them. After holding their ground for days, they were defeated. The leaders were captured, but a few managed to escape. They learn that their ally Tis Vebal has betrayed them to Rome. Mad with rage, they slowly build an army up and silently went into Rome. They destroy all text that has said they ever existed.

Until during the 1900s, a young boy name Alex with his father, a rome historian, found out that En Dus Riv has walked on this earth. The members of En Dus Riv was fill with rage when they found out they have been discovered, thus this lead us to World War I. En Dus Riv unable to defeat the allies escape into the shadows.

Now 2010, the alliance is back named as "Inthus" and swear to crush all that dares challenge them.

Along with this, there was 3 great prophecies.
-The world should end in the year of 11.
-The world should be at war, trying to build great monuments.
-Silent should come and erase all.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Found By: The Old Leader Antonius

Modern-Day Found By: ArShark

Leaders: Looking for some right now

Requirement: Ocean 31 only, unless otherwise notified. 800+ minimum point requirement.

Rules: In the forums.

FAQ
Q: Are you looking for founders?
A: Yes I am, looking for 2 more founders to help run the alliance.

Q: Whats the requirement for founders?
A: I am not looking for point-based, more of leadership based and konwledge based.

Q: Are you looking for leaders?
A: Read above, same.

Q: Why only ocean 31?
A: I want to concentrate on only 1 ocean. You can be on the border and still join.

Q: Are you going to stay there?
A: Of course not, once we grow, we will spread.

Q: Diplomacy, Invitation, and other various positions.
A: Looking for these too.

Q: Are you active on Gamma?
A: Of couse, I play Gamma and Kappa the most.

Q: Why did you decide to make this alliance?
A: To conquer Gamma.

Motto: One Team, One Mission!

If your interested, leave a post here, or message me in-game.

~ArShark​

DeletedUser

Well done recruiting post. One suggestion, from a guy who went through two alliance disbandments: keep founder rights in one person. Giving them to more than one person is just more opportunities for problems. Leader rights are plenty, as they allow the majority of the important powers. And you could still have co-leaders equal to you in influence, while you still retain the only actual founder rights.

DeletedUser11965

Well done recruiting post. One suggestion, from a guy who went through two alliance disbandments: keep founder rights in one person. Giving them to more than one person is just more opportunities for problems. Leader rights are plenty, as they allow the majority of the important powers. And you could still have co-leaders equal to you in influence, while you still retain the only actual founder rights.

xP, yh from the guy who disbandedd twice, once my own, then went and disband another, i guess i should only keep myself a founder. Thanks for the advice.