Inactive Topic Alliance>Members Better Overview

DeletedUser

Proposal

Be able to put members in groups in the overview.
Reason

It would make it a lot easier to do certain stuff as mentioned in the Details part.
Details

Once you click on Alliance>Members you can have a big or a small list. Why not be able to make groups. For instance you have a merge and you dont want to scroll to keep looking how there players are doing. You can make a group and drag them over so you can see how just there players are doing. You could also do it with friends. If you are competitive with your friends you can make a group drag them all and look how everyone is doing.

It will be a lot easier than scrolling through are looking all of them up on the rankings.

You can have say a max of 3 groups. Which you can name etc.

Balance

It will not break the balance of the game at all!

Abuse Prevention

I cannot thing of any ...

DeletedUser18132

I think this is a good idea... Only maybe change the number of groups from three to 5 or 6.

DeletedUser20429

I like it and I DISAGREE with skully yes it may not be necessary but really half of these ideas really aren't necessary anyway are they??? skully???

DeletedUser

I like it and I DISAGREE with skully yes it may not be necessary but really half of these ideas really aren't necessary anyway are they??? skully???

:O:O Leave my thread now!!! Dont turn around just click out! And never comeback! Im trying to show love and you just show disgust!:p

DeletedUser20429

No I like the idea I dislike skully's attitude toward most of these ideas :)

DeletedUser

I like this idea it is VERY NECESSARY.

For the people that lead alliances and have merges etc. they would want to see how there alliance is doing after the merge. So you move them do a different group and see how they do as if they where still 1 alliance so you dont have to scroll and look where there members could be.

DeletedUser

I think the idea would be better then what there is currently. However I am uncertain whether Grepolis would find it profitable to do it ... after all coding wise it maybe a lot to do for a change which wouldnt be a significant improvement to the game.
But that said, it would be an improvement ... for players with Premium Admin.

DeletedUser

noooooooooooooooo^^^^ no million times. Grepolis became too much premium and we need some ideas for non-premium players.

DeletedUser31385

This idea is eligible for a revote. Please continue the discussion.

DeletedUser54192

This might be way too late, but I think that this is a really good idea. (I wasn't on externals til about October/November 2016). Having been in leadership in more than one alliance, I do think that the ability to group members on the members list would be extremely useful for merges, creating teams, monitoring new members, etc. I agree with SjsharksBoy though - I think 5-6 groups would be better than just 3 groups.

DeletedUser54495

lol this got bumbed by ^ so response is late too. But would be great. Make the groups able to be added/deleted as well and renamed... so the leaders have full changing abilities. Would be nice