Alliance members wanted for ocean 53

DeletedUser

would you like to join us in the Order of the Nightshade we are currently ranked number 6 alliance in ocean 53 and hope to become number 1
The Order of the Nightshade is an alliance that is very aggressive and only receiving members in ocean 53. Its led by experienced players and will only accept players that wish to advance the alliance and not just themselves
our grepostat http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/alliance/2521

Please contact me if you are interested
Thankyou colin1972

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have just moved up to the rank of 6th best alliance in our ocean

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8303

I am new to using forums try doing something constructive and give advice not follow me around posting abuse

Ok.
Constructive critisim.
Don't double post, edit your original post. The mods frown on double postings and you could recieve an infraction, which could lead to a ban.
Post sensibly, as you've already found out people jump on any spam or silly posts.
Your in the right place for advertising your alliance, but put up a bit more info.
Most people want to know what your objectives are and how you can help them. Most newbies don't know what to expect from the game and give up very soon because they don't have the paitience to stick with it after being attacked.
Read other alliance posts from all the different worlds to get an idea of what to post and try and incorporate your philosiphy with these new ideas.
If you are new read the guides and posts related to your worlds so you know what is going on, wars, PNP's etc, from these posts you can get an idea of which alliances are doing well and which are getting spanked.
Don't let people put you off. I don't post regularly, but there is some good banter and funny posters around.
And remember :pro:
Hope this helps.
(i apologise for my spelling)

DeletedUser

Ok.
Constructive critisim.
Don't double post, edit your original post. The mods frown on double postings and you could recieve an infraction, which could lead to a ban.
Post sensibly, as you've already found out people jump on any spam or silly posts.
Your in the right place for advertising your alliance, but put up a bit more info.
Most people want to know what your objectives are and how you can help them. Most newbies don't know what to expect from the game and give up very soon because they don't have the paitience to stick with it after being attacked.
Read other alliance posts from all the different worlds to get an idea of what to post and try and incorporate your philosiphy with these new ideas.
If you are new read the guides and posts related to your worlds so you know what is going on, wars, PNP's etc, from these posts you can get an idea of which alliances are doing well and which are getting spanked.
Don't let people put you off. I don't post regularly, but there is some good banter and funny posters around.
And remember :pro:
Hope this helps.
(i apologise for my spelling)

Thanks This will really help