Alliance Needed

DeletedUser

Im looking for founder rights in a top 5 alliance I can run with an iron fist. Activity isnt my strong suit, so I will require resources when I bother to log on. Im not experienced but I have a gut feeling I could be unstoppable with the correct amount of support from my new team.

Please answer these questions before the bidding war starts.

1. Is your alliance strong enough to carry my dead weight?

2. How many females in the alliance and are they willing to feed my ego?

3. Will alliance members adjust their schedules to suit mine? With my inactivity I need PM replies immediately if we are going to get anything done.

4. Does your alliance have a photoshop guy? I plan on changing my profile a lot!

5. What else could I possibly benefit from your alliance?

Let the begging begin.

DeletedUser

I did not even get to past point #1 before I lost it in laughter.

You get a +rep from me

DeletedUser3393

Juggernauts need a visionary leader like yourself.

Would you kindly accept my resignation and take my post? I would like to offer you a gift of 32 cities to help you sway in our favor.

DeletedUser

I see ArjaaAine has ties with the MODs and had all other offers erased. I like your style.

#2 alliance...I cant complain too much, since the #1 is named after a 80s video game. 32 cities? You have 34. I do have to question your commitment, but I can work with that. Its the 1 female that might be a deal breaker. Maybe Shingzu can recite poetry to compensate.

Im pretty sure rimming Icedragon would be the first order.

DeletedUser3393

Please forgive me oh master.. there are so many noobs in this world that my 32 cities became 36 by now. Would it please thyself if I offer you a tribute of 35 cities (please leave my 1.4k city to me, it is not worthy of your greatness)

For your pleasure, i will put all my energy into getting the beautiful ladies from Polish Legion, Terminal Velocity and Juggernauts under one roof.. all at your command. I will also make strikehard come out of the closet and reveal that he is indeed a woman trapped in a man's body. I am sure he will do everything to please your "certain" demands.

Actually Iceddragon has been learning this new art of jiu jitsu which would allow him to rim himself.. it is quite a novel technique indeed. He gave me a private demonstration yesterday to make sure it will please your highness.

DeletedUser

Im looking for founder rights in a top 5 alliance I can run with an iron fist. Activity isnt my strong suit, so I will require resources when I bother to log on. Im not experienced but I have a gut feeling I could be unstoppable with the correct amount of support from my new team.

Please answer these questions before the bidding war starts.

1. Is your alliance strong enough to carry my dead weight?

2. How many females in the alliance and are they willing to feed my ego?

3. Will alliance members adjust their schedules to suit mine? With my inactivity I need PM replies immediately if we are going to get anything done.

4. Does your alliance have a photoshop guy? I plan on changing my profile a lot!

5. What else could I possibly benefit from your alliance?

Let the begging begin.

Hello SGT,

Your proposal intrigues me. I am willing to found an alliance right now and invite you together we can do nothing and claim everything. Here are my answers to your questions.

1. - No not yet but under your pseudoleadership I believe we can rise to the ferocious rank of around ~23. Give or take 10 spots. Your dead weight as well as mine.

2. - As of right now there are an astounding zero females in the alliance. So you're going to have to compromise a bit here.. but in 6-8 months they'll be average looking. That should suit you well my liege.

3. - Your schedule is our schedule we will work to please your demanding akf periods due to McDonald's and beer runs. But for a leader like you this is a given.

4. - No photoshop can make that mug of yours presentable sire.

5. - I'll pay YOU 20 dollars a month for your gold needs.

DeletedUser

SGT, Join me and we can rule together.
We can mention how big of a noob tea city is on the profile. Don't listen to DT.

Also we can mention how we combined kept out a whopping 1 CS on our wall, like that guy from Bellephron.

DeletedUser19318

The Emperor can help out.
If it's an existing one you want, I can provide one on Myonia with more woman than you could through a wet rag at.. and gorgeous... I often faint from their outrageous antics .. we even have a separate skype room... I can share my harem.. in fact you can have them, I am to old and guys are starting to interest me.. .. speaking of which maybe that is an extra I can offer you ;)
I can organize the profile changes, we have a person that works in a zoo in the "primate" area. Any alliance that is strong enough to carry my lard will have no problem with you.... this sounds like a match made in the movies...
We will build slinger nukes for you to kill and send resources... forget all the other losers like AA, DT, Strikehard... trust me :)

DeletedUser

bit late Emperor, AA has been gone for quite awhile. Hope you are directing new players to the warriors over in NPA.